Chapter 1

Falling in Love with my Best Friend

“Stop it! Stop it! Don’t hurt Kyuhyun-ah!” an eight year old Seohyun shouted as she punched and kicked the boys who are bullying Kyuhyun.

“Seohyun-ah…” Kyuhyun said as he cries, watching Seohyun being bullied because of defending Kyuhyun earlier. Seohyun got hurt really bad because one of the boys kicked her on the stomach, as a result she lost consciousness.

She has been rushed to the school clinic after that, Kyuhyun never left her side. “Seohyun-ssi…I’m so sorry. Because of me, you got hurt.” Kyuhyun cried.

“Don’t worry about her, Kyu. The doctor said she’s alright now. The boys who bullied you have been sent to the guidance office with their parents.” Mrs. Seo said.

“Seohyun-ssi…please wake up now…” Kyuhyun cried.

Kyuhyun then felt a soft hit on the head. “Stop crying…I’m not dead!”

“Seohyun-ssi, you’re awake!” Kyuhyun hugged her. “Sorry…I was so weak, I can’t fight back. I promise you that I’ll protect you always from now on. So sorry, Seohyun-ssi…”

“Aish! Stop this drama.” Seohyun get up from the bed. “Mom…I wanna go home…”

“Let’s wait for the doctor’s advice.” Her mom said.

“Yes! And those boys who bullied you need to learn something, they will be punished. And why did they bully you? You’re a girl. Ahhh…kids!” Mrs. Cho said.

 

“Kyuhyun!!!” Seohyun shouted in his ear. Kyuhyun woke up from his dream and sat down on the grass. He always dreams about that, the past when they were still kids.

“Seohyun, what are you doing? I’m not deaf!” He said, a little pissed.

“Hmp! Let’s go play basketball.” Seohyun pulled him.

“What? We’re not kids anymore…and by the way, why don’t you change the way you dress?” Kyuhyun asked her staring at her.

“I’m comfortable with these clothes, don’t force me or I’ll break your neck!” Seohyun said.

“Hah! How can guys court you if you’re like that?” Kyuhyun .

“I’m not interested with anyone right now, so why would I?” Seohyun said and play like punching Kyuhyun.

“Hahaha!!!” Kyuhyun patted her head. “Seriously, Seo…What’s your ideal man?” he asked.

“I don’t have! Why are you asking such things? Let’s go play basketball.” She insisted.

“I don’t want to. Look, you are a girl. What if I accidentally touch some parts of your body?” Kyuhyun said.

“Hmp! Excuses, excuses!!! You’re just afraid to be beaten by a girl” Seohyun yelled. “So let me ask you Kyu, what’s your ideal girl?”

“My ideal girl…hmmm…I want a girl who has long legs and short hair, so y. She must be nice too and caring.” Kyuhyun said. “What about you? Ideal man?”

“I told you, I don’t have!” She said.

“Or you want a girl also?” Kyuhyun  continued to .

“Aish!!! Kyuhyun, I’m not a lesbian!!!” she hit Kyuhyun’s chest, then Kyuhyun grabbed her hand.

“You are beautiful Seohyun…I’m so excited seeing you happy with a guy you’ll love.” He said. Seohyun blushed a bit.

Seohyun pulled her hands from Kyuhyun’s grip. “Let’s just go home!” she rides her bike.

Kyuhyun shook his head and followed Seohyun. “ So not girly…” he whispered.

They’re now in front of Seohyun’s house, Kyuhyun is just living next to Seohyun’s so he waited for her to go inside before he goes home.

 

Seohyun’s room…

“That Kyuhyun! How dare he say those words to me? The way I dress, my choice of sports, and ideal man? Pfft!” She stood up in front of the mirror and checked on herself. “Well…I have long legs. Short hair, no…I don’t want to cut my hair.” She said as she tied her hair up to see if short hair is good in her.

“Wait! What are you doing, Seohyun? Why do you care about his ideal type? Stop this nonsense!” she talked to herself and lied down to her bed.

 

Kyuhyun’s room…

“My best friend’s so funny…If I didn’t know that she’s a girl, I would definitely think that she’s a guy.” Kyuhyun sighed. “That dream never leaves me, that’s why I just can’t leave Seohyun. I promised to protect her always even if she acts like she’s a guy and can do anything to defend herself.” Kyuhyun shook his head while smiling.

Kyuhyun dialed Seohyun’s number.

“Yes, Kyu?” she answered.

“Hey man! You want to go with me tomorrow?” he asked.

“Where? And what? You just called me man? I’ll kick you tomorrow.” She said.

“Haha! You are so serious. Let’s go to the mall tomorrow, so that you can buy clothes that will make you beautiful. I don’t want to see you in a jersey again.” He teased.

“What do you mean? I’m not beautiful?” she said in an angry tone.

“I’m just joking…See you tomorrow, no no’s!!!” he said and before Seohyun can answer back, he hung up.

“That guy!!!” Seohyun turned off her phone.

 

Next day…

Kyuhyun dialed Seohyun’s number but it’s like it’s turned off.

“Aish! Seohyun!!!” he quickly grabbed his things and drive to Seohyun’s house. He barged in her room and he found Seohyun still sleeping like a drunk person.

Kyuhyun jumped on her bed and started shaking her. “ Seohyun!!! Get up!!! Turning off your phone, are you trying to escape from me again?”

“Ahhh…Kyu!!! I’m so sleepy, leave me alone.” She said.

“I won’t, get up now!” he said climbing up to Seohyun’s top.

“Hey! What are you doing? So heavy!!!” she tried to push Kyuhyun. Then she opened her eyes and saw Kyuhyun’s face so close to hers. To her surprise, he smacked Kyuhyun on the face. “Kyu?! Sorry…”

“You’re like a guy…” he said rubbing his face.

“I don’t want to go to the mall, I’m so tired…” she said. “And I’m warning you, Kyu…Don’t force me to change the way I dress myself.”

“But you’re already 18, you should dress like a real lady.” He said.

“I don’t care about it!” she insisted.

“Stop reasoning! You don’t want to get up?” Kyuhyun carried Seohyun to his shoulders.

“Ahhh…Put me down!!!” She bit Kyuhyun’s ear.

Kyuhyun  put her down, “Seohyun!!! You’re so hard-headed. Fine! I’ll leave you now.” Kyuhyun walked out of her room and leave their house.

“Hmp! That Kyuhyun!” she stood up in front of the mirror and checked herself out. “Long legs…short hair…Wait! What are you doing again Seo Joohyun?” she throws herself on her bed and felt her heart beating fast. “What’s this?”

 

What do you think? She has a crush on her best friend? Let’s see…. :D


Don't have a Main image for this...Maybe later :P

Enjoy!!!