"What Are You Going To Name Her?"

A New Adventure
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I ended up liking this story more than I thought I would. I'll add this part and another to not leave out the other characters I included in the beginning. I hope you like it! I've been busy but this just poured out of me. I'll edit when I can. 

------------------------------------------------------------

They finally had a moment of alone time after the Park and Kwon mothers had left. Dara had bags under her eyes and their baby girl was asleep in Jiyong's arms. But life couldn't be better. They were both in love with their perfect little bundle. 

"I love both of you so much..." Sandara smiled at them sleepily. "Seeing her made me so happy that I would go through all that all over again without thinking twice."

"Oh baby, I am so proud and amazed at what you just did." Jiyong's voice was soft as if not to wake the sleeping baby. 

"D-did you see everything?" She raised her eyebrows in shock. 

"The doctor pulled me over to look before I could decide. But seeing you give birth to our daughter was an amazing experience. You are so strong and that looked so painful, I thought I was going to pass out." He sighed and gently set the baby in the crib they were offered to use. 

"There was so much blood Dee, and you looked so feeble." 

"Jiyong, I'm okay. The doctor even said that I did better than most. They didn't even have to sew me back up." She reached out for his hand. 

"I...I know." He frowned and went to sit next to her. He started to play with her hair, his eyes focused on her face. 

"What's wrong, Yonggie?" She placed her free hand against his cheek. 

"I was so scared Sandara...w-when I was cleaning up our baby, you...you were finishing up the delivery and you just lost so so much blood. You were so pale that I thought I was going to lose you." He pressed his forehead against hers, tears threatening to fall. 

"Jiyong, I am right here, I am perfectly fine. Just tired. I am not going to leave you or our brand new princess." She kissed him tenderly and held him for a moment. 

"We really have to narrow down the name don't we?" He chuckled and wiped his eyes. 

"Oh yes, for now she's Princess Kwon."

"I thought you liked it when I called you that."

"Kwon Jiyong are you playing games? That was years ago, you know that now I prefer Queen Kwon." She giggled softly and winked at him. 

"Yes my queen." He laughed along. "I'll go check on our group of friends and get you some food. Just relax, mommy." 

-----------------------------------------

Sanghyun was holding a cowering Durami and Dami was laughing as the three of them observed the scene before them. Seungri and

Seunghyun were arguing over who ate the last chips out of the two large chip bags they had, Bom was off snoring in a chair off to the side, Minzy was reading and listening to music. Chaerin was pacing, talking to herself about something, looking worn out. Daesung and Youngbae were taking sides on the chip argument. 

"I saw you eat the last ones! You were just chewing on something!" Seunghyun pointed an accusing finger.

"No hyung! You probably ate them while you were looking away. I wasn't eating anything."

"But Riri you were chewing on something." Daesung pointed out. 

"Leave the kid alone, and we can get more snacks." Youngbae sighed.

"But my chips! They were organic!"

"Hyung since when are you so picky?"

"Yah, they are my favorite!"

"Don't disrespect your hyungs!"

"Why can't we just buy some more chips? There is a vending machine right there!"

"I forgot my wallet and those were my favorite, you panda."

Dami rolled her eyes and glanced at Durami, who was still staring wide-eyed. She felt bad because both of the Park siblings had dark bags under their eyes for waiting the whole night at the hospital. 

"Are you okay Durami-ya?" She smiled and peered over more. 

"Ah, yes Dami unnie. Are they...have they always been so loud?" She almost whispered. Sanghyun snickered and patted his sister's hand. 

"Yes, and it seems time hasn't done much to change that, has it?" The older girl smiled and patted her shoulder. "Don't worry about it."

"I just..I don't want unnie to be upset if the hospital gets angry at them. She must be so tired." Durami looked down at her hands. "I hope everything is okay."

"My mother sent me a message, they just left the room and said that the happy couple will probably tell us everything soon." Dami look down at her phone and reread the message. "They said that the baby is healthy and eating well already. Sandara decided to go all natural on everything."

"There she goes, putting everyone else before herself again. I thought I heard some yells from down the hall." Sanghyun shook his head. "It sounded like her but I thought I was imagining it because I thought she would have chosen the epidural." 

"Unnie said she wanted the best for her baby though. I'm just happy they are all okay." Durami smiled sweetly and sighed. 

"Those two definitely worked hard to get the family they wanted." Dami stood as she noticed Jiyong approaching them. 

"What is going on here?" He frowned and crossed his arm, his gaze landing directly on his band members. "Where is Bom noona? I left her in charge of keeping you quiet." 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter