I Have My Eyes On You

A New Adventure
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Her smile radiated as they finally entered, Jiyong holding her arm securely. Everyone in their company's family was there, from their own father-like CEO, to her manager, and dongsaengs. Yang Eunji greeted her warmly as she passed by her, knowing the problems of new motherhood all too well. 

"Dara-ssi, are you okay?" Her soft voice got the new mother to react.

"Yes, I think I am now..." She cleared softly. "Iawnted to apologize to everyone for the way I acted, it was selfish and rude. All you want is to celebrate my family and I wasn't going to allow you. Where is Youngmi...?" Herpetite frame shook at the sudden realization.

"Jagi, trust me, okay?" Jiyong smiled and leaned in to kiss the top of her head. "She is my daughter too after all."

"Noona, your husband sent Bom noona to look after your firstborn. Just make sure the alieness doesn't rub off on the poor child." Youngbae winked at her. "I haven't heard a peep from them." 

"I will go check on her, and you relax." Jiyong slid away as Dara slowly regained her old confidence. He wanted her to let loose and have some fun with some friends. He glanced towards her from the top of the stairs, admiring how she was offered a seat and people naturally swarmed around her. She had always known how to work a crowd. 

"Jiyong?" Bom slowly stepped out from their room, holding Youngmi, who was wide awake. 

"What happened noona?" His voice was laced with worry as he took his baby and examined her from top to bottom. She cooed and wiggled in his arms, just staring  at him. 

"She just woke up and refused to go back to sleep. I already rocked her, sang to her, and even told her a story. I guess she wants to be a part of the fun." Bom handed over a small burping cloth. "Plus,I think her mother might have a heartattack if you keep leaving her with other people. She's bound to be attached the first few weeks." 

"Lets go down then, and have a little fun..." His voice trailed off as he spotted someone at their door. It was one of Sandara's old friends, Kim Jonghyun. He was also a man that made Jiyong feel off put and anxious. 

Jonghyun was well known in the industry, not only for his award winning group, but because his music had it's own personal touch. Many wanted to work with him and even Jiyong himself had admitted to it several years ago. He was a good man with good morals and lots of admirers. The problem laid in the rumors surrounding him. Many knew of his crush on Sandara Park and of his attempts to court her, but few knew that even after many years he remained hopeful she would finally look at him and leave Jiyong. Sandara remained clueless and always dismissed Jiyong's protests, but he wasn't going to be fooled. 

"Who invited him...?" Jiyong pointed to the figure moving towards his wife. Bom looked over his shoulder and laughed awkwardly. 

"I think Seungri did. You know him, he gets along with pretty much everyone in every company and Jonghyun always talks about how he and Darong are close."

"She hasn't even spoken to him since we found out she was pregnant." His voice remained soft, midful of the baby in his arms. 

"I don't know Jiyong, but it doesn't matter. Let's just all have fun." 

"One wrong move and he's out."

-------------------------------------------------

"So hyung, what do you think about all of this?" Seungri glance towards Seunghyun, both gathering all the presents onto the coffee table. 

"What do you mean?" The older man raised a suspicious eyebrow as he picked up a few of the empty drink cup scattered on the floor. 

"Well, noona and hyung finally settled into the life they want. They have their marriage, their daughter, and their work. Doesn't it make you want to have that too?"

There was complete silence for a moment.

"I do...as much as I don't like to always admit it, I want it too." A long sigh left the older rapper's lips. "To have something you worked so hard for finally come true feels great, but when it comes to love I have always been afraid. Afraid she doesn't want to settle down with me, afraid it won't turn ou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter