We Are All A Family

A New Adventure
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Here's another update!! I hope you like it. It was a little shorter than I intended to make it, but I wanted to update before I forgot to. I love reading comments, so don't be afraid to leave one~~

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Who do you think she looks like?" Minji finally looked up at her group of sunbae's and smiled in thought. " I can't stop thinking about it."

The fight over the chips had long ended and the group had been mainly quiet for a while. She was the first one to make a move. 

"Well, the Kwon genes are pretty strong. Jiyong, Dami and Mrs. Kwon all look very very alike." Seunghyun offered, trying to imagine their new "niece". 

"As long as she doesn't have Ji's small eyes..." Youngbae started laughing, trying to lighten the mood further. 

"I'm sure she's going to have Dara unnie's big eyes. Oh, imagine her smile! They both have such killer smiles, she's bound to break hearts..." Chaerin sighed dreamily, finally taking a seat next to her band members. 

"Oh yeah, but what I don't want her to inherit is the dragon's bad temper, or the goddess's mood swings." Bom giggled. "Daraya and her phone mishaps are well known, and a mini version of that would be interesting. But we don't need another tempermental dragon." 

"I remember that time noona took that selca with me for our MADE tour and hyung silently glared at me during our short breaks for the next two days." Seungri shook his head at the memory. Jiyong had always been protective of Sandara. 

"Or the time they had a fight over who's place they were going to go to and he kept pushing us to work harder in the practice room."

Daesung shuddered. "Even without being in a fight with her he gets bad."

"Oh, but Dara unnie once deleted our phone numbers because we didn't pick up the phone, don't forget that."

"And she is sensitive and is easily offended when she really likes somthing." Bom giggled at the fond memories. 

"I remember one time noona got so angry at a stylist for bringing her clothes in really REALLY late. She threw a water bottle really hard at a wall and got dressed as quickly as possible. The stylists wouldn't stop talking about it..! They all feared her--"

"Ahem." 

Everyone's heads turned almost completely simultaneously to face a slightly irritated dragon. Jiyong was standing hear the group with his arms crossed and an eyebrow raised in question. 

"Were you talking of my pretty little Sandara?" 

"A-ah...hyung..." Seungri gulped and laughed nervously, Taeyang reached over to pat his shoulder. 

"How is everyone? Is Dara unnie okay?" Chaerin stood and immediately walked up to her long time friend. 

"I'll fill you in now since I don't want to stress her out and I don't want to repeat myself too much. Everything went fine, but she did lose a lot of blood, and I didn't want her to panic and make it worse. So I just made sure that she understood the problem and made sure she didn't see too much blood. I got her changed into a new gown and our daughter is great and eating well." He paused in thought, trying to make sure he didn't forget anything. 

"Her hormones are still out of wack, so she is going to be very sensitive to anything you say, so be careful. She even had me close my eyes when I helped her change into something more comfortable." He sighed softly and shook his head. 

"Yessir, we will be careful with her and take good care of her, but can we please see her?"

"You can, as long as you're not too noisy or cause any problems. Dee already fed our princess but we might have to feed her again before anyone leaves...so...." Jiyong walked up to Seungri and narrowed his eyes. "No peeking at my wife." 

"Yah, hyung you know I am very faithful to my girlfriend." Seungri crossed his arms and shook his head. 

"Yes, but out of everyone, you are the most likely to stare at her chest." Jiyong rolled his eyes. "She's in the room down the hall to the left. I have to go see about Dee's diet and if there is anything else we need to do." 

-----------------------------------------

"Daraya?" Bom poked her head into the room, taking a quick look around. 

Sandara was sitting up in bed, her head bowed. The TV in the room was on and a random show created an energetic background noise. Bom, Chaerin and Minzy walked in carefully. The boys had decided to follow Jiyong and get some flowers for the new mom. 

There was no response. 

The girls didn't hesitate when gathering around the bed. Chaerin tried to take a look at Dara's face. It was tear-stricken and her eyes were close as the tears kept coming. 

"H-hey.." Her voice was feeble. 

"Unnie, what's wrong?" Minzy tenderly rubbed over Dara's leg. 

"N-nothing, don't wo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter