Beginning of Something

A New Adventure
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Text From: Yeobo <3

Baby, I’ll be on the way really soon!

Jiyong sighed as he changed into the final outfit for his photoshoot. He had finished touching up his make up but he needed to finish the pictorial for one of his new projects. He had been asked to be a part of a drama. It was a small part, but he was getting to do them more often. The pictorial was supposed to raise the viewer's awareness.

He was almost done buttoning up his shirt when one of the staff members approaching. He seemed new.

“G-Dragon-ssi? I have some bad news.”

His stomach sank. “What is it?”

“The model got sick from some food she got earlier and we have to get a replacement, it may take a little longer.” The man shrugged. “We have to finish this.”

Anger and panic rushed through the dragon’s eyes. “We don’t need her for the final shots. I need to go home soon. I had already talked to the director and he said it would be fine.”

“Well they were already trying to get the replacement.”

A string of swear words trailed after him as he walked over to the director of the photoshoot. He needed to be home, he had sworn to Sandara. They had a doctor’s appointment that was too important to miss.

“Mr. Han, can we please discuss the situation?” Jiyong bowed respectfully. “I really can’t reschedule this appointment.”

“Jiyong we already called the replacement.”

“But you said I would shine more in these pictures, don’t you think it would be better to have them with me in them by myself?” He was fully in G-Dragon mode.

“But we thought the female might soften up the look.”

“I know the vision and I fully agreed, but now you have a replacement. Replacements are usually models with less work, which means they are less known. If you want the product to sell better and to gain more attention, maybe it’s better to cancel the replacement. Besides, you wouldn’t have to spend more money to pay them.” He raised an eyebrow, looking more intense than normal.

“That’s a very good point.” The director tapped his chin in thought, running through the numbers in his head. “There is more we might be able to do. You really want to leave earlier?”

“Yes sir.”

“Okay, but we are still a little delayed because we have to reset because it will just be space for you.”

Jiyong bowed and went back to his space, still angry over the situation. He went back to call Sandara and apologize before things got worse. He didn’t expect her not to answer.

Behind him a figure walked towards the refreshments, phone in hand. “Hyung? You can start going in more for it. I’ll take care of the details.”

-----------------------------

Sandara fixed Youngmi in her car seat and grabbed the last things she needed to place in the diaper bag. She was already nervous and the fact that she was balancing it all on her own made her a bit disgruntled. We had scheduled this months prior….MONTHS. It was already terrifying to think about the first MAJOR doctor visit for her daughter. She just wasn't a big fan of needles. At least not a fan of multiple needles going into her newborn's skin. There would be a lot of crying and she needed her husband there. He promised.

She fixed her mask and moved to go open the door to go to the car out front when it opened to reveal her love still in full makeup and hair.

“You’re late.” She raised an eyebrow before grabbing the car chair.

“I know baby, I really tried to get here early but they wouldn’t let me leave. I can’t ruin the working relationship with this new photographer. It’s really important.” He took his Saint Laurent jacket off and grabbed a simple hoodie from the coat closet near the door.

“Okay.”

Her expression was unreadable. She moved to go towards the door. The silence between them made Jiyong extremly nervous.

“Baby, please don’t be upset. I swear I tried.” He helped her to the car and opened the door. She turned him down when he offered to place the car seat into place. “Sandara.”

“I know Jiyong.” She looked tired, weak. He had been working more and more hours in the studio. He knew she didn’t like it but understood.

“I was finishing the samples for you Jagiya. This photographer would work really well with you.” He reached into the diaper bag to get a baby wipe.

She watched him remove his make up for a moment. “Yes, but this wasn’t suppossed to happen. She gets her shots today Jiyong. Her first ones. She’s going to be in pain.” She rubbed her face with her hands, frustrated. Sandara had been having trouble sleeping because she didn’t want to disturb him so late at night. The late feedings were finally getting to her. The cheerful happy virus was being deflated.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter