Crushed Dignity

A New Adventure
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sandara had decided to wait to work on her album little by little. She valued taking care of her family more than making new music right away. It was also the first music she would produce after her second trimester of her pregnancy, when she decided to just focus on motherhood. She decided to sit down the the producers she would be working with and carefully create a product she would be proud to introduce. Within those were Jiyong, Teddy, Zion T, and Jonghyun. Each were presenting different sounds and concepts, however they each had to be approved by YG himself first.

 

Everyone knew that her vibe and presence was very unique to the company and he wanted to make sure the quality was what he wanted and needed. No one would be able to mess with one of the company’s queens. Jiyong would work in the studio at home and send his samples in, as well as the others, but Jonghyun was different. He volunteered himself and because he had previously sold songs to the company, he was liked and pre approved.

 

So Kim Jonghyun found himself making his way into YG headquarters. He had trouble getting in through the gate and then he struggled to find the right room, but he was on a mission.

Nothing was going to get in his way.

Jonghyun walked in with confidence, the heels of his shoes made small clicking sounds on the clean floors. Everyone he passed by stopped momentarily to stare. Sure, it wasn't the first time he had given a song to the company, but some had heard the rumors of his special bond with Sandara. It wasn't every day they saw one of SM's princes's fanboy over a YG queen.

After realizing the attention he was drawing, he made sure to move faster towards the infamous main company office.

"Hyunsuk-ssi, thank you for having me."

"Do you have samples to show me today...?"

"For you, quite a few. Sandara noona is a good muse."

“Have you talk to her about them already?” Yang Hyunsuk looked impressed.

“Not much, but since I have known her for several years, and with the knowledge that she has recently become a mother, I did my best for her.”

“Perfect, and how does your schedule look? Lets say in around a month or two we could get her to record a bit, would that be possible?”

“Well, as of right now, I should be more free in around two months. I can go in and discuss concepts with your team here and there before then but after I can completely focus on her.”

“Sounds good. Then let me examine your samples and then we can start talking about you coming over. I already have a feeling there will be something I like. You write in a very soothing style, which would definitely suit her more, maybe even more than Jiyong’s style of writting. So we should get you some parking and passes so you can have access to the building-- like when you worked with Hayi.” Hyunsuk leaned back further on his chair and smiled, pleased with himself.

“Thank you sir, I hope to not let you down.” Jonghyun grinned and reached in to shake his hand. “Would it be all right if I visit Sandara noona and consult with her? And maybe one of the other producers?”

“Sure, if you have her number, just message her, or I’ll give the number to you. She’ll be home.”

“Once again, thank you.I have her number, so I’ll try that. I hope to hear from you soon.” Jonghyun bowed his head before exiting the room. He had all he needed.

-------------------------------

/He slammed his hands against the vanity table of their dressing room as he tried to get the image branded in his mind out of his head. It was too much.

Sandara had someone and no one had known about it. No one had had even the slightest clue. And it was certainly the best concealed scandal. Sure, he had read all the whisperings of them as a couple because Sandara and Jiyong often hung out and wore similar clothing, but he never expected it all to be true.

Jonghyun felt betrayed to say the least. He thought he was getting far with her and that maybe he had a chance, but it was all blown to pieces in less than a minute.

Her words circled in his head.

“Jonghyunnie! Omo, you’re so funny! Hehe.”

“Oh! You have such a smooth voice, I could listen forever.”

“You know, we could use more easy going people like you guys in the company. We don’t really have many.”

Her laugher filled his ears.

Who was the mighty G-Dragon anyways? Compared to him? Compared to his group? He was seen as a player, a ladies man. Someone like that didn’t suit his Dara noona. She would get her heart broken and she didn’t even realize it. He just wanted to step in and rescue her.

He would have her back one day.

“Kim Jonghyun, you belong with Sandara Park.”

--------------------------------------

Sandara rocked side to side, trying to lull Youngmi to sleep after feeding her once again. “Mmmm, shhhhh it's okay baby girl…”

She was so concentrated she barely noticed the soft treading of someone walking behind her. The sight that came into her eyes the next second had her covering . She even had to place her baby in the crib before having an actual reaction.

"OH MY GOODNESS!! HAHAHAHAHA." Sandara held her stomach as she rolled over and continued to laugh. "J-jiyong! What are you wearing?"

"Unnieeeee, I thought this might cheer you up!" Jiyong tried to not look embarrassed as he tugged on the pigtails of his wig. He was dressed up in one of the outfits from his Secret Garden parody, a full blown school girl.

"I can't stop staring at your legs...!" She could barely stop laughing, leaning back on the kitchen counter to support herself, Youngmi looking rather confused at her outburst. "Baby girl, your daddy has lost his mind."

"I just want to plaaaay! You have been couped up in here for a month now. Unnie, let's have fun."

"If anything, I'll just be afraid that you're too pretty and someone will confuse you as a pretty girl and steal you!"

"No, no, you are far more pretty than me." He batted his lashes and pushed a pigtail back.

"I can't kiss you like that though."

Jiyong whined and made aegyo movements, not stopping his hand from holding hers. “But I want a little one?”

“Nooooooo!” She giggled more. “It’s weiiird!!!” She scrunched up her nose and stuck her tongue out.

“Just one!” Jiyong leaned in, duck face getting dangerously near her face.

“Eeeeeep!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter