Breathe.

A New Adventure
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BREAKING NEWS: AN URGENT PRESS CONFERENCE WILL BE HELD AT YG HEADQUARTERS TO ADDRESS THE SCANDAL.

WHAT IS GOING ON IN SANDARA'S HEAD?

IS THE LOVEBIRDS'S LOVE LIFE IN TROUBLE? 

The articles kept filling Sandara's incoming mailbox and she stood there staring at her phone that still resided on the ground. Anxiety quickly filled her up to the point it was becoming hard for her to breathe. The toast she had been making suddenly sprang up, making her jump. 

There has to be an explanation. He wouldn't do this. 

She took a deep breath and kept preparing food for them. Just think about food Sandy. Eggs, Jiyonggie likes eggs. It's protein so he will regain some energy. Get some of the fresh juice out too. Both of you need vitamins. Maybe bacon as a treat? Her hands never stopped moving as she distracted herself. She wasn't about to let feelings of remorse and fear sink in. 

For Sandara it was always easy to pretend that she was strong, that she wasn't insecure. Everyone saw her as this ball of joy and energy. However with her dark past she was far from it. She could easily say that while she was strong enough to put up a front, she woule always break inside. With her band members she felt weak, with her relationship she used to not feel sure, with her family she felt helpless. 

Last time there was a scandal while she was pregnant. Obsessed fans started to attack with unreleased pictures and her hormonal state took over. She kicked him out for a day and accidentally broke one of her favorate vases. 

Breathe Sandara. In. Out. In. Out.

The sound of the bacon sizziling softly on the pan had her relaxed even further. The smell filled her senses and the finished eggs offered an invitation to a warm family breakfast. Next joined a small bowl with an arrangement of fruit. Then she started to make tea and coffee, taking her time. 

"Good morning, oh beautiful angel." Jiyong's voice suddenly filled her ears. She felt her heart clench in her chest. 

"Oh! You never came and got me baby." She glanced at him and gave him a small nudge with her hip once he stood next to her. 

"Ah, I passed out in the rocking chair. I just sang to her and gave her milk and she fell asleep the rest of the night. We may even have extra time." He wiggled his eyebrows as his arms wrapped around her waist. "Yaaaaah, you are still working on your song. I will get scolded if it doesn't get finished." She let her smile grow because of his playfulness. 

"Oh but I need inspiration, you are my muse." He stole a kiss from her. 

"So you just woke up?" 

"Neh, I turned to see if she was asleep, and then I smelled the bacon. I just knew you were making something really good." He yawned, dark circles under his eyes. "Do you feel better?"

"Mmmm." 

He started to kiss along her neck, leaving her enough room to be comfortable. She was able to momentarily forget about everything clouding her mind. Her arms slowly came up to grip him, head fell back to allow for more room. It allowed her to feel connected to him and in the moment. Jiyong's lips began to travel back to her lips when her phone started to buzz like crazy again. 

"Wai-Jiyong wait." She pushed him away gently and reached for it. 

"I'm sure it can wait baby, we still have to eat."

He smiled sweetly before kissing her cheeks. 

"No, wait Ji. You need to see this." She sighed, exasperated. 

"See what?" 

She pulled over her phone and opened the articles for him. Her heart was pounding painfully while she waited for his reaction. 

It took a minute for the pictures to register in Jiyong's brain. "W-what is this?"

"I don't know Jiyong. You tell me." Her voice cracked.

"You can't believe this is all real. Sure I laughed with her because she was nervous and I told her something funny because I couldn't work with someone tense." He frowned and kept looking through the pictures. "This picture has the wrong background, and wrong everything."

Her body shook as her breathing calmed. 

"It's mostly edited by someone good, but see? This little shadow here shouldn't be there. And the outline is too sharp." He gently pulled her close. "I would never cheat on you. I will never look at another woman like I look at you." 

"I didn't want to believe the pictures because I love you and you love me." Sandara carefully took her phone back. "I guess with my lack of sleep it was easier for me to panic." 

He shook his head, deep in thought. "I guess we have to go in to the company, hm? Are you ready to venture out with Youngmi?"

She laughed bitterly. "I wanted to take her out for our first adventure and go to the park. Maybe to one of her grandmothers's houses." 

"We can ask my mom to come here and look after her."

"No, she is going to be eating a lot and a little fussy, I have to stay near her." She reached up to kiss him quickly. "I will just think of it as us taking her to see where mommy and daddy worked for years. The company that brought them together and allowed them to meet for the first time." Her arms moved in circles to help 'paint' a picture.

"You are cute, you know?" He smirked.

"Of course!" She winked and moved to finish their breakfast. "Come on, let's eat so we can take care of this mess." 

-----------------------------

Sandara glanced at the back seat, Youngmi deep asleep once again. After everyone had eaten they got dressed for the day ahead. It was still warm outside, but Sandara, being overprotective, packed sweaters and other charges of clothing along with the normal extra diapers and wipes. 

"Dara, jagi, we will be fine. If you want we could even make our own scandal and then have it counter this." Jiyong took her hand. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter