Secrets Uncovered

A New Adventure
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘So that's why she never had dinner with them, why she was so private.’ Jonghyun smiled at the girl next to him. They were being briefed for yet another CF and she was as bright and cheerful as ever. He was so distracted that he barely noticed that he had stopped listening.

 

“Jonghyun? You there? I asked you if you were okay with wearing the glasses. Your part is smaller in this one.” Onew gently nudged his band member.

 

“Hm? Oh, of course I don’t mind. This time you and Minho will be the main leads with Dara noona, right?” He smiled sheepishly with a single nod.

 

Sandara watched them from across their table, amused. Jonghyun threw her a wink and proceeded to pay more attention to their meeting.

 

So far they had started to get along more and more as the filming continued. They joked around and it didn’t take long for them to learn how nice and playful she was. She was much more different than other female celebrities, more down to earth.

 

Between the five of them they had discussed how they got along with her and Jonghyun also discovered that Minho was trying his best to gain their noona’s attention. He had developed a small crush during their filming, even more so during Kiss Note. Now it was a matter who would get to her first.

 

Not only was it the first time a girl was getting in between them, which made them uneasy. Although, so far the only two who noticed were Onew and Jonghyun. And Onew didn’t like the thought of having to later separate fighting bandmates.

 

“Jonghyun?” He nudged the younger man once again, after making sure no one else was eavesdropping.

 

“Yes?”

 

“Before you do anything, just be careful.”

 

------------------------

 

The noises from the tv filled the room and a happy couple lay in bed, wrapped up in each other, enjoying the closeness for the first time that day. Everything else was calm and they finally had some time to themselves. Suddenly soft snoring errupted from the male.

 

“Ji..?” Sandara whispered softly as she moved to look at him.

 

He was fast asleep underneath her, his mouth slightly open, body in a slightly uncomfortable position. She couldn’t help but smile at the sight.

 

After a moment she left a peck on his nose and wiggled out of his arms. It was about time to eat and she wanted to make something for him.

 

“Rest well baby boy.” She smiled to herself before sneaking out of the room.

 

Jiyong had been a supportive husband and was trying to take on less work to help her and be around their daughter. She still struggled to move on her own and take care of her own things, which she hated to admit. Now that she could comfortably move on her own she knew she had to make something for him...food.

 

Everyone knew that back when 2NE1 was starting to expand Sandara Park was still not even close to being a decent cook. She would forget eggshells and leave them in, undercook everything she tried to make, and forget to add seasoning. However, when she started to date Jiyong again she put it upon herself to learn more, especially once their wedding got closer. One thing she refused to be was a bad wife and she wanted to be the whole package for Jiyong and more. For her it was good that she could cook for him every now and then and bring their home more alive rather than let him handle things in the kitchen and take over cleaning.

 

So with much determination she grabbed her apron and tied her hair up. Kimchi pancakes, rice, some eggs, juice and some coffee, all going and getting prepared at the same time. She kept mixing all the ingredients for his favorite pancakes and kept an eye on the rice cooker, wanting it to go off at the perfect time. Her hands were soon covered in flour and the coffee maker beeped softly to let her know it was done.

 

“Come on, this has to be perfect for Jiyonggie…” She scrunched up her nose in concentration as she started the last few pancakes. “Oh, the seasoning!” Her hands reached over to add the last bits.

 

The kitchen filled with the aroma of all the food she was making and her stomach grumbled. “Just a few more minutes...I gotta hurry.” She bit her lip and glanced at the clock. She needed to finish before Youngmi woke up and woke up Jiyong in the process.

 

Sandara took out their breakfast tray and placed in there the plates, the bowls of rice had cute faces on them, the way she usually tried to decorate them. The eggs were still a little sloppy, but she hoped they tasted well. She loaded on his coffee and her juice before waddling back to their room, up the stairs.

 

A smile crept up her face as she gazed at him fast asleep on the bed. He was hugging a pillow to his chest, as if unconsciously looking for her and her warmth. She stepped into the room as quietly as she could and set the tray on his bedside table. Then with much care she sat on the edge of the bed and leaned into his face, placing soft kisses on his cheeks and lips.

 

“Wakey wakey sleeping beauty,” her voice soft as a whisper.

 

“Mmmmm?” He stirred and moved towards her. “Gimme another kiss…” He slowly opened his eyes and laughed, pulling her in. Jiyong gave her a big kiss. “Good morning my beautiful wife, what are you doing up?”

 

“I wanted to keep my word and take care of you too.” Sandara smiled happily. “I’m not just a new mother, but I am still your wife and lover. If I can get up and help you too, I want to do it.”

 

“You are seriously the best woman in the whole wide world.” He leaned in to kiss her again. “I know you gave birth two weeks ago and already you want to get up and pick up everything and do all you can to take care of us.”

 

“You two are my family and I can’t imagine life without either of you.” She winked at him. “I love you so much.”

 

“Now, lets see what the amazing Mrs. Kwon managed to make.” He looked over her shoulder at the tray and he pulled her into a big hug. “You prepared all that for me? Baby, we didn’t even have much fresh kimchi left.”

 

“I know, I did my best and made more for you.” She winked at him and pushed him gently to sit back on the bed. “You have been working so hard to help me around here and keep me animated that I think it’s about time I show you how grateful I am.” Her hands shook slightly as she nervously placed the tray on his lap.

 

“Baby, you didn’t have to serve me more, you need to keep eating healthy.” He pulled her to sit next to him and took a spoon. “Open uuuup!” He moved the spoon full of rice and pancake to her lips.

 

She laughed and scrunched up her nose “aaaaah.” She finally opened and took in the food. “Mmmm.”

 

He poked at the eggs she made and tried not to laugh. She looked at him with an accusing stare.

 

“It's just… I’m sorry Jagiyah, but they look a little limp and lifeless.” He poked them again with his spoon.

 

“Yah, I worked hard for this.” She took the poon, gra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter