ATO Nine

Across the Ocean
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"You've done so much already we can't possibly-"

 

"No, no I'm not busy at the moment and I would be glad to, plus I know it's very hard for you both to travel back and forth while running your bussiness."

 

"She does have a point Dear."

 

"It would be so much help if you would like to-"

 

"I would love to, please don't worry. I will take good care of her."

 

"Miss Lee thank you so much. Afterall that you did for her in Australia and now, I just... I'm so glad she found such a good friend in you. I don't know how we will even begin to repay you."

 

"We can't thank you enough Miss Lee."

 

"I care for her very much, she is not a burden I promise you and please, please do call me Soonkyu."

 

 

><

 

 

Tiffany dashed down the corridor she knew this was inappropriate behaviour in a hospital but she thought she'd seen someone very familiar turning a corner. As she rounded the same corner she saw a familiar figure talking to a doctor so she stopped brushed herself off, patted her clothes down and calmly walked over to the figure. The doctor noticed how eager Tiffany was standing a mere metre away grinning widely and dimissed the figure before giving Tiffany a smile and a polite nod which Tiffany returned. As the figure turned in the direction of the doctor's nod she was hit by a body and had to take a step back to stable herself.

 

"Oh my gosh Tiffany?"

 

"Thought I'd say hi to you at work today"

 

Tiffany stepped back after Stephanie returned her hug. She hadn't seen her sister in a while, since that dinner they had at her apartment. Stephanie was shaking her head, checking if she had spilt any coffee on herself, Tiffany or the floor. Stephanie was affectionate but Tiffany was next level and sometimes made her look unloving with her over the top showering of love and affection. Tiffany was queen of PDA.

 

"Say hi as in knock me out?"

 

"Don't be dramatic."

 

"You're so embarrassing sometimes, I'm at work Tiff"

 

Stephanie loved it though, after such a long day getting a surprise visit from her sister was what she needed to recharge even though she wasn't on break and would have to return to her duties in less than a minute. Tiffany acknowledged that she would have to get back to work soon and they began to walk together. Tiffany didn't know where they were heading but she kept walking with Stephanie, chatting about her visit with J and university. How she felt bad that they haven't had any sister time since.

 

Tiffany people watched as they weaved around the hospital casually chatting until a figure in the far distance caught her eye. That blue jacket, she knew that blue jacket, it was the jacket that embraced her at her high school graduation. That jacket had brought her comfort and motherly advice but it had been

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter