ATO Seven

Across the Ocean
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Neon lights bathed the patrons of The Establishment, the place was starting to pick up and Tiffany knew that she wouldn't be able to stand still for much longer. The music passed through her, shaking her as she stood by the lit bar. No matter how crowded the place got it never felt suffocating with it's high ceilings and opened area planned out for any number of clubbers. The Establishment was modern, the counter tops were a deep wood with touches of neon fluorecent streaks throughout. Pops of colour littered her sight, a chair, a glass, a plate, the colours were bright and plastic-like pink bubblegum.

 

She could see Miran in the corner of her eye sweet talking a bearded man in a casual suit into downing another shot. Miran was a stern and straightforward woman, there was no beating around the bush with her. Tiffany looked down at her extra short outfit, black and shiny, it reflected the neon lights. This would be her new uniform if you could call it one. It was cute to her but many other things to the men and women out here tonight. It had been a little chilly earlier but after going up on stage for her first show her body soon warmed up.

 

She asked for something slower as she traced the stage before holding onto the pole. Tiffany's eyes never left the stage in a mixture of fear and nerves, she didn't want to disappoint Miran or the crowd. This was unlike anything Tiffany had ever done before, well not infront of this kind of crowd. She managed to get an applause and a few loud cheers, it sort of thrilled her.  On stage right now was the queen of this club, the dancer who brought both men and women in for the show not just the beer, Honey Hyo. Red and yellow lights danced around her as she did her thing, swinging and climbing the pole. Effortless there was definitely something to see whether it's your first time or a regular Honey Hyo always brought something new to the table. Hyoyeon just had a way with her body and the way she moved it, sometimes sensual and slow; sometimes swift with an integrity that felt like she was only dancing for you.

 

 

"Ti! Get over here!"

 

 

Tiffany snapped out of her daze quickly clicking her heels against the marble floor towards her manager.

 

 

"table 9 needs a top up, see if you can get them to buy another jug."

 

 

She looked over at table 9, two men and women sat attentively watching Hyoyeon. As Tiffany made her way towards the four she could hear Miran shouting after her and she giggled. This may have applied in her first or second week but she's been here for almost a year now and it really wasn't necessary.

 

 

"Channel me! You've got the face and body just take my mouth!"

 

 

><

 

 

"Ti it's break time, you can sit for a minute or two. you're gonna make me look bad and I'm the manager."

 

 

As the words came out of Miran's mouth she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter