ATO Four

Across the Ocean
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It had been over a week, where was Taeyeon? They had arrived at around 6.30am to pick her up and stayed until 8am to look for her.  Tiffany would have stayed longer but her other half got hungry and restless so she could only say yes to breakfast at their favourite café. 

 

There was only a few occasions when Taeyeon hadn't contacted her in over a week and that was when she had exams. There was a different Taeyeon when it came to exams, she was eTae. eTae would disappear into her room and not come out until the exams were over. Although Tiffany initially was worried when the first time she didn't see Taeyeon come out to eat or shower or go to the toilet for days on end but Taeyeon assured her she did during the wee hours of the morning. That was back in high school and Taeyeon didn't have any plans or exams. Well not to her knowledge anyway. 

 

Tiffany put her strawberry milkshake down and sighed audibly in the pale pink accented chic café (Taeyeon swore was made for her). With each passing day she worried more and more. She even checked if any flights had gone down, it was worse case scenario but found nothing, thankfully. Tiffany even went as far as adding a friend Taeyeon mentioned often in their phone calls named Sunny but to no luck. Sunny hadn't heard from Taeyeon since she left the party on Tuesday night. Where could Taeyeon possibly be?

 

"Hey, are you feeling alright?"

 

"Yeah" Tiffany tried to smile.

 

"Is this by any chance about Taeyeon?" 

 

Tiffany nodded, grabbing the stripped red and white straw in her shake and stirring around it's contents.

 

"I'm sure Taeyeon is fine. She's probably enjoying some time with her family." 

 

A hand found Tiffany’s and held on. Maybe Taeyeon is with her family, wait. Family! Tiffany hadn't contacted Taeyeon's family yet surely they'd know where she is. Tiffany's eyes lit up, a grin grew wide on her face as she stood up.

 

"I've gotta go Khun, tell Steph dinner is still on tonight at mine."

 

"Uh okay."

 

"Thanks, love you!" 

 

She gave him a has

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter