ATO Three

Across the Ocean
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

“I’ll see you in a few days.”

 

“What time are you landing again?”

 

“Yah I just told you.”

 

“Are you sure it’s 6am not 6pm?”

 

“If you can’t get up it’s alright I’ll–”

 

“For you Taeng there’s not much that I can’t do.”

 

 

>< 

 

 

A gasp, a few screams and tyres screeching was all she could remember before she began to black out. A handful of people gathered around a body on the ground surrounded by a pool of red. Sirens and opening doors Taeyeon could faintly hear but her eyes decided to stay closed. She found comfort in the darkness, how could she be so careless. Cursing herself this is not Australia where cars stop at crossings or drivers took extra care around skateboarders. She could feel her limbs aching and a hand touching hers gently. Her lips tingled, the bad kind of tingling she may have kissed the ground on her way down. No matter what Taeyeon had kept her promise to Tiffany, she did not get eaten in Australia and at the thought of that a low chuckle travelled through her.

 

“Miss I’m going to turn you over, okay?”

 

A few hands strategically turned her 180 degrees and she could feel the sunlight trying to penetrate through her eyelids.

 

“Can you open your eyes?”

 

Taeyeon opened to speak but all she could taste was rust. Again a gentle hand opened her eyes and it was like the sun was right in front of her. It’s rays so strong she swore it was rubbing it in and in that moment something burst within her and it was lights out.

 

>< 

 

“How is she doctor?”

 

“Her leg is healing up nicely and her wrist was only sprained so that should have healed up in the past week.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter