ATO Six

Across the Ocean
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"she sleeps like a corpse"

 

"I know, I think I might pop down and grab-"

 

"can you grab me a coffee, please?"

 

"I was about to ask but since you beat me to it" emphasising on the last word, cheeky.

 

"tell you somethin' hospital coffee ain't good coffee"

 

"alright be back soon"

 

A slim well portioned blonde waves to a patient with one good arm before walking out. Today was his lucky day, fresh delicious coffee from a very sensual blonde, maybe being hospital bed bound ain't such a bad thing.

 

"Taeyeon"

 

Lucky J was met with a groan, he also sensed annoyance which he so dearly loved, so Lucky J tried again a little louder.

 

"Taeyeon wake up"

 

His sleeping "roomie" twitched slightly. She was inbetween consciousness, her body cried for more sleep but her brain began to wake. Taeyeon felt well rested but exhausted at the same time, her face hurt and her head ached even more. With her eyes still tightly closed she tried to mumble something back.

 

"more... sleep"

 

All that came out of Taeyeon's mouth was pretty much air but Lucky J had read her lips and off he went with his hoarsey cackle. Someone was chirpy this morning. Rubbing her eyes, she began to feel her half dead arms and legs. Now she didn't really have a choice her body was up.

 

"you already missed breakfast, you know?"

 

"what!?"

 

"best believe I ate your jelly and custard, it's actually pretty good"

 

Taeyeon groaned audibly making sure Lucky J heard. Jelly and custard is what Taeyeon looked forward to everyday, she didn't know if it was the sweet thick custard or the texture of jelly that danced in but man it is good. There wasn't much she could eat because her jaw is still healing from being fractured and the hospital has given her many soups and baby-like food but she didn't take a liking to the baby menu.

 

"coffee!"

 

Lucky J announced when he noticed a blonde standing by the door quietly observing the two, the figure laughed and scrunched her nose and handed him his coffee to his uncasted hand. The blonde glared at Lucky J when he noticed her eyes were teary and mouthed a short conversation where the blonde would end swiftly before subtly wiping her eyes.

are you okay?

yes. 

sure?

yes. shhh!

 

"thank you Sunny" Lucky J said slower than normal but Taeyeon didn't notice she was still not over the fact that Lucky J had eaten her jelly and custard. She also did not notice when the blonde figure made her way next to her bed and sat down. Sunny noticed how warn out the chair was but still very comfortable much like the current state of her heart.

 

"Tae...Taeyeon"

 

Could it be? Taeyeon turned to look at the stranger next to her. Was it really her friend? He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter