ATO Eleven

Across the Ocean
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Oh my jelly pudding. Taeyeon thought as she took a few more steps into the apartment. Does this even count as an apartment? The ceilings were up high with elegant understated chandeliers hanging down in the center of each room, even the bathroom. She entered into another room which seems to be a kitchen but wait there was a door that lead into something else, another kitchen? A kitchen in a kitchen?! Taeyeon is completely taken aback, when Sunny said to her that she was living with her uncle she did not expect anything like this. 

 

"It's so embarrassing, I'll have my own apartment soon"

 

Taeyeon just nodded speechless, she had never been in such a place before, or had she and she just couldn't remember? She shook the thought away and stopped herself from roaming into another part of the apartment, 'remember your manners Kim Taeyeon' her mother said before leaving. The apartment was on the top floor so technically it was a penthouse, the place was big and spacious the walls and interior decorated with various shades of monochrome. There were also potted plants at every corner being the only real burst of colour in the entire place. Now that Taeyeon had a moment to soak things in the place was rather dull in colour and dull overall if it weren't for it's luxurious furniture and chandeliers this place would be quite simple and humble. 

 

"Taeyeon come here, I'll show you your room"

 

Sunny grabbed a mint hard shell bag and wheeled it through the main hall to a room furthest away from the kitchen. This was to be Taeyeon's room for the time being, it was anything but humbling. A king sized bed sat in all it's glory on one side with a study in one corner and on the other an en suite. There was even a small lounge equipped with a flat screen which sat close to the door, this penthouse was definitely catered towards personal space. Being the introvert that she is if Taeyeon didn't have to eat she could stay in here forever, she snorted at the thought.  All the rooms were tied together with deep dark wood, it made it's presence after a good minute of looking around. Every room had a slight scent of wood too, hard old aged wood, Taeyeon didn't mind it was quite soothing.

 

"Sunny, are you sure we're in the right place?"

 

Sunny gave her typical giggle before pulling her to sit next to her on the very large bed. Taeyeon's hands fell into Sunny's as she looked up to her friend.

 

"Taeyeon, my uncle owns a few businesses. Please do not treat him any different than you treat me he hates that, although this place is the opposite of what you would call humble, don't think of him any different from your own mother or father. He is a very warm and kind man."

 

"Yes Miss Lee"

 

 

><

 

 

Tomorrow Taeyeon would come over with Miss Lee. Tiffany couldn't stop thinking about it. Couldn't stop anticipating it. Finally she would be able to see her best friend. Hug her best friend. Talk to her best friend. Be with her best friend. Mrs Kim had talked for most of the lunch date the other day and there were so many things Tiffany could not believe. Admittedly she didn't want to believe a lot of things the blue jacket lady said.

She had kept herself busy until now, sitting on Taeyeon's bed she didn't want to believe Taeyeon would not be returning to this bed, this room, thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter