ATO One

Across the Ocean
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

What a stark contrast she thought as she walked through the small quiet airport. There was practically no one here at 6am on a Wednesday morning. Only hours ago she was partying it up with her friends and now she was trying to pick out the perfect gift for her best friend back home. Whom she is hoping to make her sweetheart very soon. She smiled rather goofily at the term sweetheart it was an almost perfect term for her best friend. It had been a little over two years since she had last seen her in person. So one could imagine the kind of fondness the heart had built up over that amount of time.

 

Taeyeon picked up another pink souvenir, it was a pink kangaroo. She would definitely love this and it would be very clear to her every time she looked at it where in the world Taeyeon had got it from. It was almost perfect like her best friend. She wondered what her best friend would be doing right now, sleeping probably she thought. After all Seoul was only an hour ahead of Perth.

 

The blonde lady at the counter gave her a knowing smile, a smile that knew of longing and missing of a certain someone. Having worked here for many years she had seen it all. Taeyeon paid for her little gift and ventured towards finding something comfy to sit on while they prepared her aircraft.

 

After a short search she had come across a cushioned seat by big glass panels right across from all the parked aircrafts. She checked her ticket one more time to make sure she was at the right gate 15 minutes until boarding time. Luckily she had held off on the partying knowing full well that she did not navigate well tipsy, even though Sunny pushed on that she should have one more cup of jungle juice.

 

><

 

Take off was smooth and unexpected they’ve been warned many times that this time of year brings bad weather for flying much like the vast contrast of experience versus stigma of living in Australia. Yes there had been giant spiders and snakes and crocodiles but mostly they were at the zoo. Yes one of her housemates got bitten but the people here knew how to cure th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter