Love Struck

Love Struck

Chapter 9 

 

"When we do make love Yuri, it will be a mutual thing. You will want it as much as I ing do so don't kid yourself into believing otherwise.

 

The words Yunho had spoken earlier that day woke Yuri up more than once that night. This time, she knew she had to deal with them before trying to go back to sleep. Taking a pillow from the other side of the bed, she wrapped her arms around it and hugged it to her chest, wondering how in the world one man could be so utterly self-confident, so damn arrogant. The nerve of him making such a statement as if it was a foregone conclusion they had go to bed together, 'Well, I had news for him.' She thought bitterly. 

 

She really needed to put rules into place where their relationship was concerned. The only thing between them would be Kyungseok and Yeonhee. As parents, they would have some connection in ordered to keep their offspring on the right path but that would be as far as things went. It wouldn't bothered her in the least if she never saw the infuriating man again. 

 

Turning over on her side, Yuri gazed despondently at the digital clock on the nightstand. It was almost midnight, way too late to be having this sort of conversation with herself. She should be resting peacefully in a sound sleep but thanks to Yunho, she was wide awake. He had upset her so badly that afternoon that it had been a good 5 minutes before she had been able to pulled herself together to drive away from that dealership and twice during dinner, Kyungseok had asked her if anything was wrong. 

 

The phone on her nightstand rang and not for the first time she wished that like the phone in the living room this one had caller ID but somehow, she knew it was Yunho and reached out and picked it up, "Hello?" 

 

"I need to apologize, Yuri." 

 

It was his deep, rich, husky voice, more than the words he had spoken, that sent a sensuous shivered through her, "Do you?" 

 

"Not for everything. Just for getting upset with you. I won't apologized for our kisses but your words caught me off guard. Never did I assumed you had think I would want to uses you that way." 

 

"Ok Yunho Oppa, maybe it was a bad choice of words but what I was trying to say was that, I'm being logical here. I don't see things as you see them and when it comes to a lot of man-woman stuff, you are right. I'm way out of my league. You aren't so I have to protect myself." 

 

"You will never have to protect yourself from me, Yuri. I had never hurt you, take advantage of you or uses you. I give you my word." 

 

"Thank you." 

 

"But I won't give you my word that I will stopped pursuing you. Stopped trying to make you want me as much as I want you, stopped trying to " 

 

"Get in your bed?" 

 

"No, I won't stopped trying to get you in my bed Yuri, because I think that's where you belong and once I get you there, I intend to keep you there for a long time but it will be for all the right reasons." 

 

"When is an affair good for any reason?" 

 

"When the two individuals agreed that it is, you and I have a long way to go. We haven't even gone on what I considered a real date. I want that but you don't." 

 

She sighed deeply, "It's not that I don't want it, Oppa, it's just that I don't think it's wise, considering the kids." 

 

"So you preferred that we do things behind their backs?" 

 

"No, I preferred that we don't do anything at all. Why is that so hard for you to understand?" 

 

"And just what is it that you are afraid of?" 

 

She was taken aback by his question, "I'm not afraid of anything." 

 

"I think you are." 

 

"Then think whatever you want." 

 

"I will and right now, I think it's time that I show you something Kwon Yuri." 

 

Yuri didn't like the way that sounded, "Show me what?" 

 

"What this man-woman thing is about. Like I said earlier today, you have been out of the game for so long you don't know what's acceptable between couples and what's not. Maybe it's time that I start teaching you a few things and..." "Teached me a few things?" She interrupted shortly. 

 

"Yes, then maybe you will realized that you are not immuned to me as you want to believe. Good night Yuri." 

 

The phone had already clicked in her ear before she could recovered her power of speech. 

 

Yunho hung up the phone and could only stare up at the ceiling, thinking about Yuri. 

 

God, he loved her. 

 

Heat sizzled along his nerve endings at the thought of just how much. A slow, sinful grinned touched his lips when he thought about what he had told her. There was a lot she didn't understand about man-woman relationships and he intended to teached her. Things had definitely changed since her last date, especially in the bedroom. Hell, she probably wasn't aware that these days men and women who were in a serious relationship openly discussed such things as and s or that trying different positions in the bedroom was now the norm and not the exception and she had probably be startled to know that oral was still popular these days. Sure, most men didn't like to do it but he wasn't like most men and the thought alone had a slow smiled rolling around his lips. Yes, he would enjoyed teaching her all the finer things in life with one goal in mind: To make her fall as deeply in love with him as he was with her.