Love Struck

Love Struck

Chapter 21 : Epilogue

 

Yunho couldn't wait until the summer. He and Yuri were married on Christmas day in the presence of family and friends. Considering how they met, it seemed very fitting for Kyungseok to be his best man and Yeonhee to be Yuri's maid of honor. 

 

The deafening sounds of cheers, catcalls, whistles and applauses shook the room when Yunho pulled Yuri into his arms and kissed his bride. It was evident to anyone looking on that the two of them were in love and extremely happy. 

 

"It was a nice wedding, wasn't it?" Yeonhee asked Kyungseok. 

 

"Yeah, it was." Kyungseok said, nodding his head, "My mom and your dad are together and happier than ever." "Thanks to us." Yeonhee smiled proudly, looking towards her father and new mother across the room. 

 

Kyungseok followed her gazed and gave a warm smile as well, "Yeah." 

 

Across the room, Yunho pulled Yuri into his arms, "I love you, Mrs. Jung." 

 

She smiled up at him, "And I love you, Mr. Jung." She then leaned over and whispered, "So, what do you think of my mom and grandpa?" 

 

He smiled. When he first met her mom and grandpa, her mother welcome him with opened arms and already treated him like another son. Her grandpa, however, seemed a little hesitant with him. Though by the end of the weekend when they stayed with them, Yunho helped him around the house and even told some of his family's history which had her grandpa enamored. 

 

"I can deal with them. They might have seen you as their good little girl but frankly, I had rather have you as my bad one. In fact, I planned for the two of us to get downright naughty tonight." 

 

"You planned on teaching me some more moves?" She asked saucily. 

 

"Yeah, among other things." 

 

Yuri's gazed tangled intimately with his. After this small reception, they would catch a plane for Caribbean. Yunho's parents had volunteered to watched Yeonhee and their newest grandchild Kyungseok who they were anxious to get to know. 

 

"We are going to make one big happy family." Yunho said, leading Yuri over to the cake they would be cutting together. 

 

"Yes." She agreed, as she paused to place a kissed on her husband's lips, "One big happy family." 

 


 

A/N: i'm sorry to announce this but this is the end of the story but i still hope you guys enjoy every chapter ^^ and i thank you to all of those who upvoted and subscribe to my stories and to those that took their time to comment, i really appreciate everything you guys have done so thank you again

next up is We Are In Love starring tiffany and Yunho so if you guys are interested, check it out 

 

- butt3rflyl0v3r