Love Struck

Love Struck

Chapter 6 

 

Another night and Yunho couldn't sleep a wink but at least tonight he wasn't being kept awake, wondering how it would be to kissed Yuri since he had gotten a real down-to-earth experience earlier that day and it had been better than he had imagined. 

 

The moments their lips had connected, he had felt a slow sizzle all the way to his toes. The more he had kissed her, the more she had wiggled closer for a better connection and while his car was getting the wash it really hadn't needed, he was inside with her, locked in his arms, getting hotter by the second. 

 

She had felt like she belonged in his arms and the firm s that had been pressed against his chest had felt like they were meant to touched him that way. More than once had he been tempted to ease his hand under her dress. The only reason he had finally lifted his mouth from hers had been to breath in some air. He had heard the car behind them blowing the horn but he would have stay right there and ignored the sound if he hadn't needed to breathe. What he had told her was true. She was one responsive woman but he hadn't meant it as a bad thing. He was beginning to realized that everything about Yuri was all good. 

 

He glanced over at the clock. It was a few minutes past 11. He wondered if she was still awake. He reached for the phone, deciding there was only one way to find out. 

 

Trying to get to sleep that night was tortured for Yuri. The vivid memory of their kissed in Yunho's car, her sitting in his lap while his tongue into sweet heaven, kept her wide awake. She remembered the feel of her s, their fullness, their sensitivity and how at one point, she had wanted his lips to bestow the same magic on them that he was giving . Then there was the feel of his body growing hard beneath her . She would have given anything to feel that same cradled into the v of her thighs. 

 

Feeling frustrated in the worst possible way, she was about to get out of bed when her telephone rang. 

 

She reached over and picked it up, "Hello?" 

 

"I just wanted to hear your voice one more time tonight." 

 

Yuri breathed deeply at the seductiveness of Yunho's tone. She had wanted to hear his voice again too, but hadn't had the nerved to called him. He was definitely bolder than she was. 

 

"Yuri?" 

 

She swallowed hard before saying, "I'm here." 

 

"Yes, but I wish you were here." 

 

She shook her head, "That's not a good idea." 

 

"Your opinion and not mine." 

 

"We all have opinions." 

 

"Yes and we all have the capability of getting a good night sleep. At least some of us do." 

 

She lifted her eyebrows. Was he having trouble sleeping as well? "Try counting sleep?" 

 

"Tried that and it didn't worked. Any more suggestions?" 

 

She pulled herself up in bed and relaxed against the huge pillow, "We could talked." 

 

"About what?" 

 

"Anything you want to talked about, except what happened this afternoon." 

 

There was a pause and then he said, "Ok, fair enough. I will let you choose the topic." 

 

"Alright. Tell me about Yeonhee? Whenever I asked Kyungseok about her, the only words he can fixed his mouth to say are, 'Oh, she's just amazing'." 

 

Yunho chuckled, "Hey, I'm the kid's father. Obviously, since I'm so amazing all that was pasted down to her and if your son thinks she's amazing then who am I to disagree in knowing he's right?" 

 

"Be serious Yunho Oppa." 

 

Evidently, there was something he sensed in her voice that let him know she needed to know about Yeonhee before actually meeting her on Sunday. 

 

"Ok, ok. On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being exceptional, I will give Yeonhee a 9. She isn't perfect but for the past years, she has been a daughter any father would be proud to claim. She's smart and also sensitive, something she inherited from her mother. Tiffany was a warm, loving and sensitive person." 

 

The undisguised loved she heard in his voice let her know that he had cared for his wife very much. 

 

"How old was Yeonhee when her mom died?" 

 

"She was 5 and took her death hard. Thankfully, she had my parents, Tiffany's parents and my brother and best friend. Still, there were times when I worried about her. I made Tiffany a promise the day of her funeral that I would do everything within my power to make sure Yeonhee had all the opportunities that we either didn't have or didn't take advantage of, especially when it came to college." 

 

Yuri nodded. No wonder he was so intense about his daughter staying focused to get into a good university in the future. 

 

"Yeonhee knew of her mother's dreams for her and after she died, it was as if she was trying to honored her memory by doing everything that she had wanted. She was always at the top of her class and I never had to remind her to do homework. She tried so hard to please me because I think in her mind, pleasing me meant pleasing her mother as well." 

 

"And then here comes Kyungseok." 

 

Yunho chuckled again, and in her mind, she could actually see a smile lightening up his eyes, "Ah, yes, here comes Kyungseok but before Kyungseok came dancing. I hadn't wanted her to do it. Tiffany danced when she was in school and she told me how grueling the late practices could be. I wasn't sure Yeonhee could handle it and still kept her grades up. I think that was the biggest issued we ever had." 

 

After a pause, he said, "Luckily, she had my mother on her side. It took her to make me see that I was being unrealistic and that it wasn't all about making good grades. Yeonhee has a few more years before she entered high school to go and I was keeping her from being that." 

 

"So she started dancing?" 

 

"Yes, and then the boys started calling and calling and calling. My phone was a regular hotline and I had to curse a few of those boys out but I think they annoyed her more than captivated her interests. At least until Kyungseok." "Kyungseok used to called your house all the time?" Yuri asked, somewhat surprised. 

 

"No, and that's what's so strange. I can't recalled him ever calling. That's why I was taken aback when I found that note and was surprised further when Yeonhee told me in no uncertain terms just how she felt about him. It was as is he appeared one day out of the clear blue sky." 

 

Yuri nodded. It was as if Yeonhee had appeared out of the clear blue sky as well. She had definitely been one well-kept secret. 

 

"Now it's your turned." 

 

"My turned?" Yuri echoed. 

 

"Yes. To tell me all about Kyungseok so I can be prepared." 

 

Yuri's lips tilted into a smile, "I don't think anyone can ever get fully prepared for Kyungseok. He's smart, funny and the sweetest guy you had ever meet. However, that sometimes get in the way of his shyness towards people and him being a homebody and keeping to himself most of the time. People would misunderstand that and see it as him being like he doesn't want to be bothered. I think that's why he's having trouble making friends at school since we moved here. People try to talked to him and get him to go hang out but his way of wanting to keep to himself sometimes might rubbed the other kids the wrong way." 

 

Yunho nodded but knowing she couldn't see him, replied, "I see. Also, there is something that I do think you should know." 

 

"What?" 

 

"I told Yeonhee that as Kyungseok's mother, you would want what was best for him." 

 

"And?" 

 

"And she feels certain that you are going to like her when the two of you meet because she's definitely the best." 

 

Yuri laughed, "Sounds like a person with a lot of confidence." 

 

"A little too much at times. It comes from my side of the family." 

 

"Hey, there's nothing wrong with having an overabundance of confidence." 

 

"Remember you said that when you meet her on Sunday." 

 

There was a hint of amusement in Yuri's voice when she said, "I will and by the way, is there anything you need for me to bring?" 

 

"Yes, a lot of prayer just in case Kyungseok and Yeonhee don't want to go along with our plans for them." 

 

"Hello." 

 

"Kyungseok Oppa, are you awake?" 

 

Kyungseok clutched his cell as he buried his head back underneath his pillow, "Yeonhee, it's Saturday morning. Nobody gets up before 8 on Saturdays." 

 

"I do. Some of us have chores to do and the earlier they get it done, the better. I only called this time of the morning because you said to called you if I had anything to report." 

 

Kyungseok removed the pillow. She had gotten his attention now, "And you have something to report?" 

 

"Yes, my dad called your house last night and it was late." 

 

Kyungseok lifted a curious eyebrow, "How do you know?" 

 

"Because I was up around that time and heard my dad talking to someone and mentioned your name. Plus, I checked the phone and saw he dialed your home number around midnight. That means our parents are talking afterhours, that's a good sign." 

 

"But what if he called to give my mom directions to your house or something?" 

 

"At midnight? Think positive Oppa." 

 

"Yeah, I hope so too, considering how much of a pain in the I have been to my mom over the past week." 

 

By the time Yuri and Kyungseok arrived at Yunho's home on Sunday evening, Yunho was chomping at the bit to see her again. The moment Yuri and Kyungseok pulled into his driveway, he saw her from the backyard in front of a barbecue grill. Yuri looked up at as soon as she stepped out of her car and their gazes connected. His gut clenched when an irrepressible smile lit her face. 

 

"Wow, Kyungseok was right. His mom is beautiful." Yeonhee said, with such profound amazement that Yunho sharply turned his head to looked at his daughter. 

 

Yeonhee's gaze was glued to Yuri so Yunho let himself stared at her too, letting his eyes roamed over her features. Yuri was a beautiful woman and that was the main reason he, a man known to have good self-control, had been in such a bad way since meeting her. She was wearing a coral color waterfall maix dress. 

 

"Isn't she pretty dad?" 

 

Yunho swallowed. In his book, she was more than pretty or beautiful or even gorgeous. There wasn't a word he had to defined just what she was, although the word perfection came pretty damn close and not for the first time, he wondered how she had succeeded in keeping men at bay all these years. 

 

"Dad?" 

 

He knew his daughter was waiting on his response but he dared not looked at Yeonhee for fear of her recognizing the lusts in his eyes, "Yeah, she's pretty." 

 

Moments later, Yeonhee asked, "Aren't we going to go over and greet them?" 

 

Feeling a lot more confident that he had regained a semblance of controlled, Yunho glanced over at Yeonhee, "You sound rather anxious." 

 

Yeonhee chuckled, "I am. I want you to meet Kyungseok. He's really something else." 

 

Yunho nodded as he opened the door to the front gate, thinking that evidently, it ran in the family because he thought Yuri was something else as well. 

 

As Yuri watched Yunho make his way towards her, she could no more stopped the flash of desire and excitement that raced through her body than she could have denied her next breath and to make matters worse, Yunho's eyes were glued to her and she knew he was remembering their kissed as much as she was. 

 

She had thought about it a dozen of times since it had happened. Her response to him had surprised her, overwhelmed her until she had come to gripped with the fact that Jung Yunho wasn't your typical man. 

 

Today, he was wearing a pair of black jeans and a admiral navy modern-fit solid roll-tab casual button-down shirt. He looked the epitome of masculinity, fine and y. 

 

She forced her gazed from him to the young woman walking by his side. So, this was Yeonhee, the potential root of her troubles. 

 

"I hope we aren't too early." Yuri said, breaking out of her thoughts when Yunho and Yeonhee reached her. 

 

They were early. A good 50 minutes to be exact but he didn't have any complaints, "No, Ms. Kwon, you are right on time." Yunho said, addressing her formally. They had decided not to let the kids know they had been in constant communication with each other. They didn't want to run the risk of Yeonhee and Kyungseok thinking they were gaming and plotting behind their backs, even if they were. 

 

"Besides, I was just setting up the grill. I hope hamburgers and hot dogs are ok?" 

 

Yuri smiled, "That's fine." 

 

He then turned towards Kyungseok and offered an outstretched hand in greeting, "You must be Kyungseok." 

 

His grinned was unrepentant as he took it, "Yes, sir. And you must be Yeonhee's dad and I can see that she gets most of her features from you." 

 

Yunho just stared at him. This kid seemed like a real charmer and before the evening was over, he intended to see if his charm was the real thing or not, "Thanks, I guess." 

 

"Do you need our helped with anything Mr. Jung?" Yuri asked, glancing around at his big backyard, trying to eases the tension Yunho was giving off from looking at her son. 

 

Yunho turned to her and smiled, "I think it would be fitting if you called me Yunho that is if you don't mind me calling you Yuri?" 

 

She smiled, "No, I don't mind at all." 

 

"Ms. Kwon?" 

 

Yuri cast a quick glance over her shoulder and automatically smiled back, "Yes Yeonhee, we didn't get a chance to introduce ourselves outside." She said, taking the hand she offered, "Kyungseok has told me a lot about you." 

 

"And it was all good, right?" 

 

Yuri chuckled, remembering what Yunho had said about his daughter's high confidence level, "Yes, it was all good." She glanced around, "Where did Kyungseok go?" 

 

"Your dad sent him to the store to picked up some more sodas." 

 

"Oh, well dad told me that you were inside getting a dish you brought over ready so I thought I should come in and keep you company." 

 

Yuri smiled, "That's nice since I had like to get to know you. So, what are your plans for the future?" She asked, as she leaned against the kitchen counter. 

 

Yeonhee laughed, "You don't have to worry about me and Kyungseok rushing off, doing anything stupid when we become of age like getting married or something." 

 

Yuri grimaced. God, she hoped not, "That's good to hear. What about the two of you making plans to cut school again?" 

 

Yeonhee grinned, "Ok, I admit that wasn't a smart idea but like I told dad, our last two periods of the day are boring." Yuri folded her arms across her chest and regarded her directly, "And I'm sure your dad told you that it doesn't matter how boring the classes are, you and Kyungseok belong in school." 

 

Yeonhee's expressive eyes were filled with remorse, "Yes, ma'am. And Kyungseok and I talked about it. We didn't intend to get you and my dad upset with us but dad thinks I'm too young to start dating and you..." 

 

When it seemed that she had encountered some difficulty in finishing what she was about to say, Yuri lifted an eyebrow, "I'm what?" 

 

"Don't take this personally Ms. Kwon, but at times, you can be too overbearing where his education is concerned." 

 

Yuri couldn't helped but chuckle. She was being told by a 13 year old girl. She might have inherited her high confidence level from her father and it seems her directness had come from him as well, "Kyungseok thinks I'm overbearing, does he?" 

 

"Yes, and you don't have to be. You know Kyungseok is one of the smartest guys I know. In fact, the way we became such good friends is because the teacher had paired us up on a class assignment. He wants to go to the best college one day, just like you want him to. You are just going to have to trust him to do the right thing and he will because he wants those things for himself as well as for you." 

 

Yuri's smile widened. Yeonhee's expressive eyes had gone from being filled with remorse to being filled with sincerity and she like that. She also like what she was saying and had to admit that her curiosity was piqued about something, "And where will all this leave you, Yeonhee?" 

 

"Me?" 

 

"Yes you. Where will that leave you when Kyungseok goes off to college years from now?" 'Assuming your relationship lasts that long', she wanted to add. 

 

Yeonhee shrugged, "When he leaves, I will have a year of school to complete and then I will be leaving for college myself. I doubt it will be to the same college as Kyungseok will be attending but it won't matter. Kyungseok and I have decided that the best thing for us to do is to make sure we both get a good college education. Then we will returned home afterwards and be together." 

 

Yuri's eyebrows drew together in surprises. The last time she and Kyungseok had talked, her son had threatened to hang around Seoul and go to a local college. She released a satisfied sigh. She was certainly glad to hear this recent turned of events and was about to tell her so when they heard a gate being opened which meant Kyungseok had returned. 

 

"So Yeonhee, have you told your dad what you and Kyungseok have decided about your futures?" 

 

"No, not yet." 

 

"Do you mind if I do?" 

 

"No I don't mind. It's not like me and Kyungseok won't be girlfriend and boyfriend until he leaves for college because we will but we won't let anything interfere with us going away to a good university. I can assure you of that. We want what's best for our future." Then with a smile on her face, she said, "I will go helped Kyungseok with the sodas." 

 

Yuri watched her walked away, thinking she really liked Yeonhee Jung. 

 

"So, what do you think?" Yeonhee whispered to Kyungseok, while helping him carry the sodas over to the table in the backyard. 

 

Kyungseok grinned, "I think my mom likes your dad." 

 

"That's good and I can definitely say that my dad likes your mom. A lot." 

 

"You really think he likes her?" 

 

"He definitely notices that she's a woman which is more attention than he's given other ladies, including those at my grandmother's get-togethers who are always vying for his attention." 

 

After placing the sodas in the cooler, Yeonhee continued, "When you pulled up today and I saw your mom for the first time, I commented on how pretty she was and he agreed with me and he kept staring at her with this funny looked on his face. He's been smiling a lot since you guys got here. I don't ever recalled seeing my dad smile this much." 

 

Kyungseok gave Yeonhee a questioning glance, "You do think we are doing the right thing, don't you? Making our parents think something is going on between us so we can get them interested in each other?" 

 

Yeonhee nodded her head, "Yes, I think we are doing the right thing. I have to admit that at first, I was doing it just to get dad off my back because I thought he needed a life but today, he was actually humming. He was humming because he's in a good mood and I think the reason he's that way is because of you and your mom's visit. Seeing him that way made me realized just how lonely my dad probably has been, especially since my mom died. Even though he has my uncles and grandparents, it's just not the same." 

 

Kyungseok nodded, "Yeah. Besides my grandma, great-grandpa and uncle Hyukjun, it's always been me and my mom. Like I told you, I don't ever recalled her dating anyone. In a few years, I will be leaving for college and she will be all alone if she doesn't meet someone and get serious. Someone like your dad. I really like him." 

 

He then glanced around, "Speaking of our parents, where are they?" 

 

Yeonhee's face glowed with excitement when she said, "Your mom's inside fixing up a dish she brought over and my dad decided to go inside to see if she needed any helped and he said to managed the cooking while he's inside." 

 

Kyungseok smiled down at her, "It seems like our planned just might be working." 

 

Yeonhee tipped her head back and looked up at him, returning his smile, "Yes, it certainly appears that way. Now, it's going to be up to us to make sure they get to spend more and more time together." 

 

Yunho strode into his house, rounded the corner that led from the utility room to the kitchen and stopped dead in his tracks. For the first time in his life, he forgot how to breathe. 

 

Yuri was standing on a stool, trying to get something out of a top cabinet. Stretching upward, the dress she was wearing had raised, showing off a pair of luscious hips and those legs of hers that he admired so much. 

 

His conscience gave him a hard kicked. He shouldn't have let her stand on a stool just to reached something from his shelf. She should have called for his helped though at the moment, he was glad she didn't and he shouldn't be standing in the middle of his kitchen, ogling her this way. The truth of the matter was that he couldn't helped it. The tantalizing sight of her had captured his attention and wouldn't let go. Pure, unadulterated hungered filled his gaze, keeping him focused primarily on her. She had a gorgeous body and with the fantasies playing around in his head, he could just imagined his hands all over it, followed by his mouth. 

 

He inhaled deeply when he felt his body getting hotter by the second. The need to escape back outside suddenly overwhelmed him. He had to get out of there, right now, this very instant, before he went up in flames or even worse, before he crossed the room, snatched her off that stool and take her into his arms and kissed her senseless. 

 

Yuri wasn't certain if she had heard a sound behind her or if her own body had alerted her to the fact that Yunho was near. Whichever it was, she turned around so fast that she almost slipped off the step stool and had to fight to regained her balance. 

 

Within an instant, she was gathered into strong arms, avoiding a possible fall. 

 

"You ok?" 

 

The soft husky words from his lips that fanned against her temple raised her temperature 10 degrees, "Yes, I'm ok. You startled me. I hadn't heard you come in." 

 

Instead of offering her any kind of explanation, he simply nodded as he held her body in his strong arms. For the next couple of seconds, her mind questioned the sanity of them standing in his kitchen that way. What if the kids walked in? 

 

She panicked at that possibility, "I'm ok Yunho Oppa. You can put me down now." She said, although she knew her voice lacked conviction. 

 

"Are you sure you are ok?" He asked, his tone deep and rich, his gaze remaining steadily on hers. 

 

'No.' Yuri thought. She wasn't sure. Desire, the likes of which she had never encountered before, raced through her, igniting her awareness, her attraction and fire. Her eyes locked with his and at that instant, she felt safe and protected in his arms. Even with the feel of his body growing hard beneath her which reminded her of the kissed they had shared Friday at the car wash. 

 

With her teeth, she caught the edge of her bottom pink lips, thinking she was just where she had dreamed of being last night. In his arms. Would it be so terrible if she stay there just a little longer? 

 

"Where are the kids?" She asked softly, tilting her head back and not breaking eye contact. 

 

"Outside, cooking the rest of the meat." 

 

"That should take at least 5 minutes." 

 

"I'm counting on at least 8." He said. 

 

She felt him sliding her down his body, lowering her feet to the floor but he kept his hand at her slim waist, not intending for her to go anywhere out of touching distance. When she was standing, her legs automatically parted slightly to gained her balance, ironically it was just enough room for him to pulled her close and place his thigh between them. She felt him again, the hardness of his that was resting between her legs. 

 

"Why didn't you let me know that you had come inside?" She asked, as intense heat shot up her core. 

 

An apologetic smile touched his lips, "I couldn't have spoken even if I had wanted to Yuri. Seeing you on that stool like that had me barely breathing. Has anyone ever told you that you have got one hell of a nice figure?" 

 

She tried not to be touched by the thought that he like the way her body looked, "Yes, but it never really mattered." "Oh." 

 

"Until now." 

 

He bent towards her, "You sure?" 

 

"Positive." 

 

Yunho intended to be certain of that. Moving his head to the swell of her lips, he gently pulled her closer as he leaned down and slanted his mouth over hers. She tasted sweeter than he remembered and he was helpless to do anything but deepened the kissed. He knew the exact moment she placed her arms around his neck, bringing their bodies closer into a locked embrace. 

 

What he was sharing with her was a degree of passion he hadn't shared with any woman in years and he was desperate for anything and everything she was offering. Yunho suddenly felt it. A primitive need to bind her to him in the most elemental way but he also knew he wanted more from Yuri than just her body. He wanted her mind and soul as well. 

 

The sound of their kids' laughter came through the closed window and they parted quickly but he didn't release her. Resting his forehead against hers, he breathed in deeply, seeing the passionate looked in her eyes and knowing it mirrored his own. 

 

He motioned his head towards the back door, "You don't think they are outside burning our dinner, do you?" He asked, making an attempt at gaining controlled. 

 

"I hope not." Yuri replied, trying to breathe again, normally. 

 

"I came inside to keep you company." 

 

"Really?" 

 

"Yeah. Is that a bad thing?" 

 

"No, it's not but since you are here, Yeonhee happened to mention something to me that she said she hadn't told you about yet." 

 

"What?" He asked, his voice barely above a whisper, hoping whatever it was wouldn't make him have a heart attack. He had asked and Yeonhee, although upset with him for asking, had assured him that she was still a . 

 

Evidently, Yuri heard the panic in his voice and an easy smile touched her lips, "Relax Oppa, that isn't it. Far from it." "Thank god for that." 

 

"I personally don't think they have taken their relationship to that level which is a good thing. Their still too young to be doing that but I'm confused a bit by what she said, although it pleases me." 

 

"Dammit Yuri! Don't keep me hanging." Yunho said in a near desperate voice, "What did Yeonhee tell you?" 

 

"Our kids have decided that although they intend to remained girlfriend and boyfriend, they also intend to further their education by going off to college after which they will returned here and then decide their future." 

 

Yunho blinked, "Are you sure that's what she said?" 

 

"I'm positive." 

 

He shook his head, "It doesn't make sense. Earlier this week, she was ranting and raving about how madly in love they were and nothing and no one would ever break them apart." 

 

"I heard the same thing from Kyungseok. I guess they sat down and talked about it and in the end, decided to take our advice. They were getting too serious way too fast." 

 

"Whatever made them decide to slow things down, I'm extremely grateful for it. Do you think we still need to lay out the rules we came up with?" 

 

Yuri nodded, "They may think this way now but it might be a different story tomorrow." It wouldn't hurt to let the kids know how exactly where she and Yunho stood and how they planned on handling the situation of them being a couple. 

 

"Ready to go outside?" He asked. 

 

"Just about. I just need to find a lid for the bowl of potato salad. That's what I was looking for when you came in." "Then let me looked for it." 

 

Yuri watched as he crossed the room and not needing a stool, reached up and opened the cabinet. He pulled out several lids, "Will one of these worked?" 

 

"Yes." 

 

Yunho placed them on the counter then crossed the room to her. He reached out and caressed his finger against her cheek, "Thanks for the kissed Yuri. I needed it more than you will know." 

 

He really didn't have to thank her. She had needed it just as much as he had, although she wished she hadn't, "I think we need to get back outside now." 

 

As much as Yunho wanted to stay inside with her, a part of him knew she was right, "Alright. Is there anything else you need for me to do before I go?" 

 

A smile touched her lips, "No, but it might be a good idea for you to wipe your mouth. You are wearing the same shade of lipstick I'm wearing." 

 

"Now that the both of you are well fed, there's something Yuri and I would like to discuss with you." 

 

Kyungseok and Yeonhee, both looked up from eating their ice cream. Kyungseok's smile faltered somewhat and Yeonhee rolled her eyes heavenward, "I knew this day was too good to be true." She said, "What do you want to talked with us about dad?" 

 

"Your relationship." 

 

"What about it Mr. Jung?" Kyungseok asked him in a respectful tone. 

 

Yunho glanced over at Yuri who nodded for him to continue, "Yuri and I talked about the best approach to the situation, especially since Yeonhee isn't old enough to date yet." 

 

"But I should be old enough dad. The other girls at my school are already going out with boys and some already have boyfriends." 

 

Yunho frowned, "I'm not going to discuss what the other girls are doing Yeonhee. You are my concern and for me, it's not a particular age but a maturity level. I personally don't think you are ready to begin dating." 

 

"If you had your way I would never date." 

 

"I don't believe that's true Yeonhee." Yuri decided to intervene, "I think your dad just wants you to prove to him that you are ready but he and I do understand you and Kyungseok would like to spend some time together so we came up with what we feel is a workable solution." 

 

"And what's the solution mom?" Kyungseok asked, when Yeonhee didn't. 

 

"You and Yeonhee can date only if the dates are chaperoned." 

 

Yeonhee glanced over at Kyungseok before looking back at their parents, "You mean that you will be coming with us to the movies? Bowling? Picnics?" 

 

"Yes." Yuri answered, "So, what do you think?" She waited patiently for their response while Yunho braced himself for his daughter's tirade. 

 

"I think it's a wonderful idea." Yeonhee said, smiling. 

 

Yunho blinked, "You do?" 

 

"Yes, since Kyungseok and I will be getting married after college, I think it would be good that all four of us get to know each other." She smiled at Kyungseok, "Don't you agreed Kyungseok Oppa?" 

 

He smiled back at her, "Right and in the process, we can prove to our parents just how responsible we are." 

 

Yunho glanced over at Yuri, knowing she was just as confused as he was. Yeonhee and Kyungseok were beaming. If anything, Yunho and Yuri had thought their suggestion would be met with some pretty strong opposition. 

 

"Well, if everyone agrees with our planned then that's great." He said. 

 

"So, how soon can we go someplace?" Yeonhee asked excitedly. 

 

"Where would you like to go?" Yuri asked. 

 

"Um, I'm not quite sure yet. Can we both think about it and get back to you later?" 

 

Yunho rolled his eyes, "You were so excited and now you can't think of anywhere you want to go?" 

 

"Oh Yunho Oppa, be nice." Yuri said, swatting his arm playfully, "Yes, you can think about it some and give us an answer within a week."