Love Struck

Love Struck

Chapter 14 

 

"You have a beautiful home, Yunho Oppa." Yuri called out to him. 

 

"Thanks." Yunho answered, from the bedroom. 

 

Yuri stood, leaning against the marble counter in Yunho's kitchen. After enjoying their early morning delight, she had laid in bed, convinced that she couldn't move and had wondered if she would ever be able to do so again, but he had gathered her into his arms like a newborn baby and had taken her into the bathroom to shower with him. It was a shower she doubted she would ever forget. She managed a smile and shook her head, thinking that even now, it was hard to believe that the woman who had made love to him beneath the spray of water had actually been her. 

 

She had changed into a white lace detailed maxi dress after their shower then she had fixed them a quick breakfast and he had talked her into going with him back to his place so he could change. On the drive over, he had told her that he had had the house built a few years after his wife died because he felt he couldn't get on with his life while still living in the home they had shared together. Now, here she was, waiting patiently while he changed. 

 

"Sure I can't get you anything?" He asked, coming into the kitchen. 

 

A smile touched her glossy light brown lips, "No thanks. You have given me too much already." 

 

"You haven't seen or felt everything yet." He said, as he smoothed his hand over the bare skinned of her arm before grabbing her curvy bottom to bring her closer to the fit of him. He dipped his head, kissing her still-swollen lips thoroughly. He then released her lips, took her hand and raised it to his lips and kissed her fingers, "In that case, let's get out of here." 

 

While walking her out to the car, he said, "I have made reservations for us tonight at Manhatten Grill." 

 

She glanced up at him, "Manhatten Grill?" She had heard the place was pretty expensive. 

 

"Yes, Manhatten Grill. My special lady deserves special treatment." He said, opening the car door for her. 

 

My special lady? A part of Yuri wished that she was indeed his special lady and then immediately regretted the thought. Just because she was in love with him didn't mean he had to love her back. She had to remind herself that this weekend was about absolute pleasure. Love had nothing to do with it. 

 

"What are your plans for today?" Yunho asked, getting Yuri out of her thoughts. 

 

"Hmmm. Oh, I was going grocery shopping." 

 

He laughed, "Hey, so was I. Do you want to go together?" 

 

Yuri gave a small shrugged, "Sure, why not. It just might be fun." 

 

Later that evening, as Yuri finished getting dressed for dinner, she thought grocery shopping with Yunho hadn't only been fun, it had been educational as well. He had known what fruits were in season, he made sure she checked the expiration date on everything she purchased and he advised her to stayed away from the generic brands, claiming there was a difference in taste. 

 

After shopping, he had brought her home to unload her groceries and indicated he would returned around 8 to take her to dinner. It was almost 8 now and she was ready. 

 

Yuri smiled as she glanced at herself in the mirror. She was wearing a black strap detail maxi dress which she had bought earlier that year when she had attended her old friends birthday celebration. Her friend had complimented her on how good she had looked in it and now she hope Yunho would shared the same opinion. She was just about to add some light pink lipstick to her lips when the phone rang. She quickly picked it up, "Hello." 

 

"Hi mom." 

 

"Kyungseok. I'm glad you called. How's your trip?" 

 

"It's fine. How was the ball last night?" 

 

Yuri was surprised her son remembered anything about the ball, "It was nice. Your godmother's committee did an excellent job." 

 

"Was Mr. Jung there?" 

 

Yuri raised a brow, wondering why he wanted to know, "Yes, he was there." 

 

"So, you saw him?" 

 

"Yes, I saw him." 

 

"Was he with someone?" 

 

Yuri refused to answered that, "Kyungseok, why are you asking me questions about Yeonhee's father?" 

 

"Oh, just curious. Yeonhee and I talked before I left and she's concerned that her dad doesn't date much." 

 

"It's not the end of the world for a person not to date, Kyungseok." 

 

"I know and that's what I told Yeonhee since you don't date either. Ok mom, I got to go. Hyukjun is waiting for me. Talked to you later." 

 

"Ok, sweetheart. Have fun and tell everyone I said hello." 

 

After she hung up the phone, she decided to cover all her bases in case Kyungseok called his godmother for answers about the ball. She quickly picked up the phone and dialed Seohyun's number, "Don't be surprised if you received a called from Kyungseok, asking questions about the ball." She told her friend. 

 

"What kind of questions?" 

 

"Like who Yunho Oppa was with." 

 

Seohyun chuckled, "He was with you." 

 

"Yes, but I preferred him not knowing that, Seohyun." 

 

"Sure, if that's the way you want it." 

 

"It is." Something in Seohyun's voice made Yuri wondered what was up. She sounded way too cheery. 

 

"Anything exciting happened to you Seohyun?" Yuri asked. 

 

"Not really exciting but I met this cute guy last night at the ball. He asked me out and I told him I had like, too. Were going out next weekend." 

 

"Really?" 

 

"Yeah. Even though his pickup lines were very cheesy, he seems like a nice guy and speaking of nice guys, where did you and Yunho Oppa disappeared to last night?" 

 

Silence took over the line for a brief second and then Yuri said, "He took me home." 

 

"And?" 

 

"And what?" 

 

"And why do I think there's more to this story?" 

 

"There is but I had rather not discussed it now." 

 

"Ok, just know that I will be all ears at lunch on Wednesday." 

 

"I doubt if you will let me forget. Goodbye and remember what to say if Kyungseok calls asking questions." 

 

As soon as Yuri hung up the phone, she thought about her conversation with Seohyun. Seohyun was her very best friend but there was no way Yuri would confessed to her all that she had done with Yunho last night and this morning. Just thinking about it made her feel mortified on one hand and giddy with pleasure on the other. Still, some things had to be kept from even your best friend. She could just imagined the looked on Seohyun's face if she told her what had happened in the shower this morning and how Yunho had taken her against the wall while water sprayed down on them. 

 

She glanced at the overnight bag on her bed. Yunho had asked her to spend the night at his place and she had agreed. Since this weekend was the only one they would share, she planned on making the most of it. 

 

"I hope you enjoyed tonight Yuri." 

 

She glanced up from studying the wine in her glass, locked gazes with Yunho and smiled, "How could I not? Everything was wonderful. The food, the service, the location, my dinner date. Thanks for bringing me here." 

 

A smile touched the cornered of his lips, "I wanted our first real date to be special, somewhere besides that other place I have taken you." 

 

Yuri grinned, "And it was special." She was suddenly filled with regret, knowing this had been their first real date and also their last. There was no way they could continued seeing each other after Kyungseok and Yeonhee returned but she didn't want to think about that now. They still had tonight and all day tomorrow. 

 

"Do you want any dessert?" He asked, and she thought his voice had a kind of husky purred to it. The expression in his eyes wasn't helping matters any either. She had have dessert later. Yunho wanted the same thing she wanted. A bed with both of them in it. 

 

"None for me tonight but thanks for asking. What about you? Do you have a sweet tooth?" 

 

He shook his head and grinned, "No, not exactly. I think I will pass, too." 

 

He leaned over the table to make sure she was the only one who would hear his next words, "What I really want is to take you to my place, stripped you and make love to you. All. night. long." 

 

Only the flickered of her eyelids told him she had been shocked by such honesty but then, the heated looked in her eyes told him how much she wanted what he wanted. 

 

With self-control, she neatly folded her napkin and placed it on the table. Then she looked up and shot him a y grinned, "Then I guess we should leave now, don't you think?"