Love Struck

Love Struck

Chapter 18 

 

Yuri chewed the cornered of her reddish pink lips as she watched Yunho and Yeonhee get out of the car and began walking towards her front door. That deep fluttering in her heart and the sensations that rolled around in her stomach whenever she saw Yunho made her release the breath she had been holding. She could only stand at the window and stared out at him, providing irrefutable proof of just how much she had missed seeing him these past few days, missed talking with him, making love with him. 

 

A part of her question the sanity in not giving into the love she felt for him. Even Seohyun had raked her over the coals during their lunch meeting that week when she had told her best friend that Yunho had admitted his love and she had admitted hers. Seohyun staunchly refused to agreed with Yuri that this was one of those no-win situations where love wasn't enough. 

 

"Mom, are Yeonhee and Mr. Jung here?" 

 

Yuri turned away from the window upon hearing the excitement in her son's voice, "Yes, they just arrived." 

 

"Good. I will go opened the door for them." And then, Kyungseok raced towards the door. 

 

A few moments later, Yuri could hear the deep iness of Yunho's voice all the way from the foyer and the sound sent sizzling heat all throughout her body. Taking a deep breath, she grabbed her burgundy peplum coat off the back of the sofa and left the living room to joined everyone in the foyer. 

 

The moment she rounded the cornered, she felt Yunho's gazed on her and the moment her eyes locked with his brown ones, she almost forgot to breathe. For some reason, she couldn't looked away. 

 

"Hi, Yuri." 

 

"Yunho Oppa." 

 

"You looked nice." 

 

"Thanks." Yuri inwardly sighed. Holding a conversation with him used to be easy and now, she was finding it too hard. 

 

"Hi, Ms. Kwon." 

 

Her gazed moved from Yunho to Yeonhee and for a second, she thought she saw a worried glint in her eyes. She smiled affectionately, "Hello, Yeonhee. How was your tripped?" 

 

"It was fun. I was telling Kyungseok about. Maybe the 4 of us could go there this summer." 

 

Yuri nodded, although she doubted it. 

 

"Is everyone ready to go?" Yunho asked, "We don't want to be late for the movie." 

 

Kyungseok and Yeonhee rushed out of the door, leaving their parents alone in the foyer. Yunho turned to her, "I meant what I said earlier Yuri. You looked nice in that dressed. That color looks good on you but I think any color looks good on you." 

 

"Thanks." She had decided to wear a dark olive ruched tank dressed and instead of pinning her hair up, she let it tumble about her shoulders. 

 

She stared at the floor for a second and then glanced back up at him, "You looked nice, too." She decided not to tell him that she had always thought he looked suave in a suit but y as hell in a pair of jeans. 

 

"Thanks. Are you ready to go?" 

 

"Yes." 

 

"And Yuri, no matter what's going on with us, let's make sure the kids have a good time tonight, alright?" 

 

"Alright." 

 

They then walked out of the door to joined their kids in the car. 

 

They saw the movie Jurassic World. Yuri was certain it had been a good movie but she hadn't fully concentrated on what was happening on the big screen. Instead, her concentration had been on the man who had sat next to her. They had barely exchanged a single word but all during the movie, she could feel the weight of his heavy stared. More than once had she glanced his way in the semi-darkened theater to find him watching her. 

 

Too oftened had she been tempted to reached out and slipped her hand in his, filled with an intense desire to touched him, to feel his heat. It didn't take much for her to remembered that heat, how he had consumed her with it whenever he touched her, kissed her or made love to her. 

 

"Wasn't the movie awesome, mom?" Kyungseok asked, with enthusiasm in his voice as they left the theater and walked through the parking lot back to Yunho's car. 

 

"Yes, it was nice." 

 

Then Kyungseok and Yeonhee got into a conversation about their favorite scenes and left Yuri and Yunho to do nothing but remained silent. He didn't seem inclined to make idle chatter and neither did she. He opened the car door for her and when their hands brushed, she felt him tenses the exact moment she did. 

 

"Can we stopped for ice cream?" Yeonhee asked, when everyone was inside the car and buckled up. 

 

"No." Yuri and Yunho called over simultaneously, and then glanced over at each other. Yunho cleared his throat and said in a more subdued voice, "I'm going out of town Monday and there's a lot I need to do to get prepared for the tripped." 

 

"And I need to looked over my accounting books tonight." Yuri added. 

 

Both, Yunho and Yuri heard the disappointment in Yeonhee and Kyungseok's voices but decided that a movie had been enough. There was no way they could sit across from each other and eat ice cream without remembering what had happened the last time they have done so. It had been the causes of their ' me all over' party. All it took was a memory of Yunho stripping her in her kitchen, sticky caramel sauce off her body and Yuri's palms started to tingle. Her s suddenly felt heavy, her s tight and sensations built up inside of her, settling right in between her legs. She forced a deep breath of air into her lungs, thinking that this was definitely not the time nor the place for arousal. 

 

She glanced over at Yunho and as if he felt her gazed on him, he turned to her. From the heated looked in his eyes, she could tell he too was remembering what they had done that Sunday afternoon in her kitchen. Yuri settled back in her seat. This was going to be one long and extremely hot ride home. 

 

It was time for plan B. 

 

Kyungseok and Yeonhee wasted no time in putting it into action. On Tuesday, they had Heechul's full attention as they filled him in on the failure of plan A. 

 

"So as you can see, uncle Heechul, we need your helped." 

 

Heechul leaned back and looked at the both of them. Yeonhee had contacted him on his cell phone, asking that he meet them after school on the football bleacher. 

 

Heechul shook his head, "Let me get this straight. The two of you aren't girlfriend and boyfriend? You aren't madly in love? And you only pretended you were to get your parents together?" He asked incredulously. 

 

Both, Yeonhee and Kyungseok nodded, "That's right." Yeonhee said, "Kyungseok Oppa and I are best friends and we thought it was a good planned. Things were going along smoothly but something happened that weekend the two of us left town." 

 

Heechul lifted a brow, "And what do you think happened?" 

 

"We don't know but before we left, they were beginning to liked each other a lot but now, we are not sure how they feel." 

 

"So, what do you need for me to do?" 

 

"Helped us." Kyungseok said. 

 

Heechul was confused, "Helped you do what?" 

 

"Carry out our planned to get our parents together." 

 

Heechul crossed his arms over his chest, not believing what they were asking of him. He loved his goddaughter but was he willing to incur his best friend's wrath? "I think you had better tell me about this planned first." 

 

Kyungseok nodded, "I will let Yeonhee explained things since it's her idea but I think it's a good one." 

 

Heechul doubted it was all that good but decided to listened anyway. 20 minutes later, a smile touched his plump lips. He hated to admit it but he like their idea, although it could uses a little tweaking here and there to make sure neither Yunho nor Yuri panicked and got the police involved. There was no doubt that Yunho would be mad in the beginning but in the end, odds were, he would be a very happy man, "Ok, count me in. I will helped but only on one condition." "What?" Yeonhee asked. 

 

"That you modify your planned somewhat." 

 

Kyungseok and Yeonhee quickly agreed. 

 

Heechul then smiled and said, "Now, I think that this is the way we should handle things."

 


 

A/N: new upcoming fanfic 'We Are In Love' starring YunFany 

 

- butt3rflyl0v3r