Love Struck

Love Struck

Chapter 20 

 

"Mom?" 

 

"Dad?" 

 

Yunho slowly opened his eyes. Had he been dreaming or had he actually heard Yeonhee and Kyungseok's voices? The first thing he noticed was that he was stretched out on the sofa with Yuri lying beside him, her head resting on his chest. That would not have been so bad if his hand wasn't possessively cupping her or one of her legs wasn't entwined with his. Even her hand was resting pretty damn close to the fly on his black levi's jeans. 

 

He in a deep breath, letting the scent of her filled his nostrils. She was still asleep but he could remembered a time that weekend when he had patiently waited for her to wake up so that he could... 

 

"Daddy?" 

 

"Mom?" 

 

Yunho swallowed as he slowly glanced across the room and his gazed lit on two pairs of curious eyes. He blinked. No, make that three. 

 

He quickly sat up and the movement startled Yuri out of her sleep, "Yunho Oppa, what's wrong?" 

 

He shifted his gazed from the three sets of eyes to her still-drowsy ones, "Wake up Yuri. The kids are back." 

 

She blinked, "What?" 

 

"The kids are home." 

 

She was off the sofa in a flashed. He had to catch her to keep her from stumbling, "Kyungseok. Yeonhee. We have been so worried about you." She said, hugging them so tight Yunho wondered how they were able to breathe. 

 

Then as if it finally hit her what they had done, she stepped back, placed her hands on her hips and gave them one hell of a fierce frowned, "The two of you have a lot of explaining to do." 

 

"Seems they aren't the only ones." Heechul said in a low voice, after clearing his throat. 

 

Yuri jumped and jerked her head around. She hadn't seen him standing at the edge of the foyer, "Where did you find them?" She asked, tossing her mussed-up hair over her shoulders. 

 

Before Heechul could answered, Yeonhee said, "He didn't find us. We were with him the entire time. We spent the night over at his house." 

 

"What?!" The loud exclamation came from both, Yunho and Yuri at the same time. 

 

"And we had so much fun." Kyungseok said, smiling "The three of us played video games and watched movies until..." 

 

"What the hell do you mean you were with him the entire time?!" Yunho shouted, getting to his feet beside Yuri, "Dad, don't get mad at uncle Heechul." Yeonhee said, rushing in, "I can explained." 

 

Heechul smiled as he leaned against the wall, "Yes, Yunho, let her explained and trust me, it's a doozy and I think you and Yuri might want to be sitting down when you hear it." 

 

"Let me make sure I have this right." Yunho said, as he paced back and forth in front of the two pre-teens who were now the ones sitting on Yuri's sofa. To say they were in the hot seat was an understatement, "Are the two of you saying you aren't madly in love and that you never were?" 

 

It had taken the kids 30 minutes to explained to their parents what it had only taken 8 to confessed to Heechul a few days ago but Yuri and Yunho had stopped them periodically to asked questions. 

 

"Yes, Mr. Jung, that's what we are saying. Yeonhee and I are good friends and have been since the first day of school. One day, while we were talking, we decided that neither you nor my mom had a life that didn't center around us so we decided to give you one." Kyungseok said, smiling. 

 

Yuri frowned, "You decided? Just like that?" 

 

"Yes, Ms. Kwon, we decided just like that." Yeonhee said, smiling "Wasn't that cool?" 

 

Yunho came to stand next to Yuri, "No, that wasn't cool. Did it ever occurred to either of you that we like the life we had?" 

 

"Yes, it did occurred to me but then I wondered what you would do when I left for college in a few years." Yeonhee said quietly, "Just the thought of you being here all alone almost made me give up the idea of leaving home and going off to school but then, I figured it wouldn't be fair for me to give up my life just because you didn't have one so I decided to helped you find one and Kyungseok mentioned how beautiful his mother was and I told him how handsome you are and we decided the two of you would make the perfect solid soul." 

 

Yunho lifted a confused brow, "Solid soul?" 

 

"Yes, it's where two souls combined into one. A very solid one that can withstand anything." 

 

Yuri crossed her arms over her chest and glared at them, "The two of you deceived us. You had us almost pulling our hair out by pretending you were a couple so much in love." 

 

"We kept asking you to trust us, mom." Kyungseok spoke up, and said, "Even if we were in love, Yeonhee and I have been raised right. You and Mr. Jung had done a good job. We know right from wrong and we know what to do and what not to do. We kept telling you and Mr. Jung but you wouldn't listen." 

 

"That's beside the point." Yunho interjected, "What the two of you did last night was..." 

 

"Necessary, dad." Yeonhee cut in, and said, "I'm not a child. I knew you were beginning to really like Ms. Kwon. I could tell and I could also tell that you wouldn't let yourself like her fully because you probably thought I wouldn't go along with it when all I ever wanted was someone to come into your life, treat you right, who knows how to cook and make you smile and she did make you smile, dad. I have never seen you smile so much as when you were around her or talked to her every night on the phone and I knew our planned was working because Kyungseok said his mom was smiling, too." 

 

Kyungseok picked up their defenses, "But we also knew something happened, mom. That weekend Yeonhee and I went out of town. When I got back to town, the smile was gone and you were acting like you had lost your best friend. Yeonhee told me that her dad was acting the same way so we figured the two of you had had an argument. We knew we needed to do something." 

 

Yunho sighed deeply, "Is that the reason for the stunt the two of you pulled last night?" 

 

"Yes." Kyungseok said softly, "I figured if you cared for my mom that you would come over and make sure she was ok and you did just what I knew you would do, Mr. Jung." 

 

"In other words, we played right into your hands." Yunho said, frowning. 

 

"No, you played right into each other's hearts." Heechul said, coming to stand next to Yunho, "I think you have drilled them long enough and yes, I let them talked me into being a part of their plans because I saw the same thing they did. The two of you cared for each other and you were smiling a lot, Yunho, when you were together." Heechul grinned, "You were even smiling when you weren't together. You don't know how many times when we were in your office for a meeting that Sangwoo and I were tempted to slapped that smile off of your face. The two of you were meant to be together." 

 

"That's not the point!" Yuri snapped. 

 

"Then what is the point?" Heechul asked, crossing his arms over his chest, "Your kids cared enough about the two of you to do something. I admit their planned might have needed a little polishing but what the hell. It worked, didn't it?" 

 

The room got quiet. Yunho met Yuri's gazed and held it for a long moment. Then he said, "Yes, it worked. The only thing is, Kyungseok and Yeonhee, I really don't like Yuri and the reason I don't like her is because I'm deeply in love with her. There's a difference." 

 

Both, Yeonhee and Kyungseok smiled and pumped their fists in triumph, "Yes." 

 

"And how do you feel about my dad, Ms. Kwon?" Yeonhee asked, a few moments later. 

 

Yuri knew all eyes were on her, especially Yunho's. She knew she loved him. She had admitted as much but she had also declared that she wouldn't act on that love. Now, he was waiting to see if she would reconsidered. 

 

What he didn't know was that she had reconsidered the exact moment she had opened the door to him last night. He had come to her when she had needed him most. He had been there with her and had shown her just what a dependable man he was and something else. What he had told her was true. For 15 years, she had been trying to be a good girl for her family but even her son had been able to see something that she hadn't. She needed a life that didn't revolve around Kyungseok or her family. She was a grown woman and if she made mistakes, they were hers to make. 

 

She slowly took the couple of steps that brought her in front of Yunho, "I love your dad too, Yeonhee. I discovered just how much I cared for him that weekend and it scared me because I didn't think I was ready to take such a big step as that." 

 

"Are you ready now?" Yunho asked her quietly, taking her hand in his. 

 

She held his gazed and said softly, "Yes, I'm ready." 

 

Again, Kyungseok and Yeonhee grinned. 

 

"Ok, time for me to take the two of you out for breakfast." Heechul said, sensing his friend and Yuri needed to be alone, "And I will even take you guys to the mall later as well." 

 

"That's a wonderful idea." Kyungseok said, rushing for the door, "And now that mom knows there's nothing going on with me and Yeonhee, I can give Myungsook my phone number." 

 

"And I can give Yeonseok mine." Yeonhee added, following right on Kyungseok's heels. 

 

Heechul turned to Yunho and chuckled, "Boy, the two of you will have a lot to deal with after you get married with two dating age children in the house." He then patted Yunho on the back, "We are leaving so the two of you can settle things." 

 

Yunho gave Heechul an appreciative nod, "And give us a courtesy called before you come back." 

 

Understanding completely, Heechul laughed before he walked out the door, closing and locking it behind him, "You admitted that you love me in front of them." Yunho said huskily, still holding Yuri's hand in his, "I didn't think that you would." 

 

She nodded, "I had to because it's the truth and I couldn't pretend otherwise." 

 

"You know what this means, don't you?" 

 

Yes, she knew what this meant. Yunho had told her once that if there was something that he wanted, he wouldn't give up until he got it, "Yes, I know and now, since you have me, what are you going to do with me?" 

 

He smiled that y smile that could make her heart race and make her dizzy, "My long term goal is to marry you by next summer, if not before but my short-term goal is to make love to you, right here and now." 

 

And with that said, he captured in a soul-searing kissed that left her trembling and then he began removing her clothes as well as his own. 

 

"No visitors and no kids for a while." She whispered, when he had gotten her completely and stretched out on the sofa. 

 

He smiled, "I would go get the caramel topping but that would be too messy so I'm just going to have to uses my imagination." 

 

He did and enjoyed taking the long, lazy swipes of his tongue over every inched of her body, liking the sound of her and groaning while he did so. By the time he had slid back up her body, he knew he was about to take her in a way he had never taken her before. He had already slipped on the and the moment he was poised between her thighs, he looked down at her and remembered the termed Yeonhee had used. 

 

Solid soul and as he began sinking deep within her silken heat, he knew that the love the two of them shared was solid soul. It was also something else. It was a love meant to be. A love destined to last a lifetime. 

 

He lifted his head and looked into her eyes, then whispered a heartfelt request, "Marry me, Yuri?" 

 

Yuri smiled at him and when he hit her g-spot at an angle that made her moan deep in , he smiled and asked softly, "Was that a yes?" 

 

Her darkened eyes took on a positive gleam when she tightened her arms around his neck and groaned a resounding, "Yes."