Love Struck

Love Struck

Chapter 4

 

Yunho was waiting in the living room the moment Yeonhee walked through the door. He took one looked at his daughter's expression and realized Yeonhee knew the conversation that was about to take place. Yunho tried not to show his angered as well as a few other emotions when he said, "We need to talked." 

 

Yeonhee met her father's stare, "Look dad, I know what you are going to say and I don't think I did anything wrong." 'So much for not showing my angered.' Yunho thought, "How can you say that? You planned to cut classes with a boy and you don't considered that wrong?" 

 

Yeonhee rolled her eyes, "My last 2 classes of the day were boring anyway so we..." 

 

"I don't give a if they are boring! You are supposed to be in them and you will be in them anytime that bell sounds, understand young lady?" 

 

Yeonhee glared at him, "Yes, sir." 

 

Yunho nodded, "Now, about Kyungseok Kwon." 

 

Yeonhee straightened her spine and immediately went on the defensive, "What about Kyungseok?" 

 

"Why didn't you tell me about him?" 

 

"Why? So you could just tell me that I can't hang out with him and for you to find some reason why you don't like him dad? Well, it won't worked because I do like him. Kyungseok likes me and treats me with respect and when he asked me to be his girlfriend, I said yes." 

 

"You are not old enough to have a boyfriend Yeonhee. Hell, you shouldn't even be thinking of having one until your 30." 

 

"30? That's not fair and it's a stupid rule!" 

 

"A rule you will abide by." 

 

"Why? Because you think I will get pregnant like mom did and have a kid at a young age like you two? That's not fair." 

 

"It is fair Yeonhee, along with keeping your reputation intact and not getting involved in anything you aren't ready for." 

 

"And how do you know what I'm or not ready for dad? You sheltered me and talked to me but the choice of what I do is ultimately mine." 

 

"Like hell it is!" Yunho bit out, "As long as you are living under my roof, I make the rules and you will obey them." 

 

"I can't dad! I care too much for Kyungseok and we have news for you and Ms. Kwon! We are madly in love!" She shouted. 

 

"What the hell do you know about being in love?! You are 13!" Yunho shouted back. 

 

"I know plenty about love and nothing either of you say is going to make us not be together. Whether it's at school or someplace else." 

 

"And what is that supposed to mean?" 

 

"It means that I don't want to talked anymore dad." Yeonhee stated, then stormed off to her room. 

 

Yuri leaped to her feet. The sound of her chair crashing to the floor echoed loudly in the kitchen, "What do you mean you might not go to college but stay in Seoul to be closer to Yeonhee Jung?!" She shouted, her angered clearly reaching the boiling point. 

 

"Mom, there's no reason to get upset. What's the big deal if I decided to hang around here and go to college? One college is just as good as another." 

 

Yuri was trying to fight for composure and quickly decided to uses another approached, "Kyungseok." She began calmly, "I'm sure Yeonhee is a nice girl but you are only 14. In 4 years, you will finished high school and go to college where you will meet plenty of other girls. You have such a bright future ahead of you Kyungseok and I had hate to see you get mixed up with someone now. Especially at your age." 

 

A stubborn expression settled on Kyungseok's face, "She's not just any girl mom. Yeonhee is the girl I planned to marry one day." 

 

"Marry?" Yuri nearly swallowed the word in shocked, "How did marriage get into the picture? You are only 14. Your way too young to be thinking about marriage. Now I know you think you really care for this girl and..." 

 

"It's more than that mom and the sooner you and Yeonhee's father realized it, the better. Yeonhee and I are madly in love and we want to be together forever. There's nothing either of you can say or do to stopped us so you might as well accept it." 

 

"I will not. I'm not going to let some girl stand in the way of your future like this." Yuri replied back. 

 

"I'm sorry to hear that." Kyungseok said, as he walked out of the kitchen, towards his room. 

 

Total shocked kept Yuri from going after her son and really getting on his case. 

 

Hours later, Yuri was pacing her living room floor, her nerves had already stretched to the breaking point. Kyungseok hadn't come out of his room yet, which was probably the best thing since now she was seconds away from wringing his neck. 

 

'Love at 14? My son thinks he's in love? Madly in love at that?' Yuri swallowed a thickness in when she realized how her mother must have felt years ago, dealing with her when she had been obsessed with Eunhyuk. 

 

Yuri paused when she heard the phone ring and crossed the room to picked it up, 'Probably Seohyun checking to see how things with Kyungseok had gone.' She thought, without checking the caller ID, "Hello." 

 

"We need to talked Kwon." 

 

Yuri blinked at the sound of the deep male voice. It sure as hell wasn't Seohyun on the other end and it didn't take a rocket scientist to figured out who the caller was. Or to know he had evidently had another talked with his daughter. She sighed. Yeah, they needed to talked, badly "Just name the place Mr. Jung and I will be there." 

 

"Alright." 

 

After a few minutes of silence, Yuri replied back, "They think they are in love. Madly in love to be exact." 

 

Yunho shook his head, "Yeah, so I heard. Louder than I really cared to, in fact. Do you happened to know where a restaurant called 'Bistro Seoul' is?" 

 

"Yes." She passed that place all the time. 

 

"Can you meet me there tomorrow around noon?" 

 

Considering what was going on between her son and his daughter, she really didn't have a choice. Hopefully together, they could devise a way to stopped the young couple before they got into more trouble than they could handle, "Yes, I can meet you there." 

 

"Good. I will see you then." And with that, he hung up. 

 

Yunho arrived at the restaurant early to make sure they got a table. The restaurant was a cozy little place. It may have looked like a fancy place but the pricing was fairly cheap and the food was amazing. 

 

He hadn't been seated for more than 5 minutes when he glanced over at the entrance to see Yuri walked in. He had hoped his mental image of her from yesterday had been wrong but it hadn't. She was a very y woman. Every man in the place apparently thought so too, seeing the looks they gave her and for the first time, he wondered about her age and how someone who looked so young could have a 14 year old son. 

 

Yunho watched her glance around before she spotted him. There wasn't even a hint of a smile on her oval-shaped face as she walked towards him, 'Hell, it doesn't matter. Smiling or not, she's still looking dropped dead ing hot.' He thought. Especially seeing her in a ivory mini lace dress, '! Even her walked is mesmerizing and y.

 

When she got closer, he saw the wariness around her eyes which led him to believe that she had probably gone a round or 2 with her son sometime during the day as he had done with Yeonhee, 'I wondered if the discussion had been about the matching tattoos Yeonhee indicated she and Kyungseok were thinking of getting.' Yunho stood up when she reached the table, "Kwon." 

 

"Mr. Jung." 

 

He thought they were overdoing the formality but he guessed it was the best thing for now. After all, this was nothing more than a business meeting and the only item on the agenda was a discussion about their children. 

 

After they both sat down, he asked, "Would you like to ordered anything? They have pretty good food here." 

 

A small smile touched Yuri's pale pink plump lips, "So I have heard but no, I'm fine. You can go ahead and ordered something if you had like. It's just that my most recent conversation with Kyungseok killed my appetite." Yunho heard the quivered in her voice and recalled his own conversation with Yeonhee that morning before she left for school. Hell, he lost his appetite then and there as well when she told him, "I take it your son told you about the tattoo?" 

 

"Yes, he told me." She replied, than drew in a silent breath, "Matching heart-locked and key on their lowered hips I understand." 

 

"Really?! Because Yeonhee told me they were going to get matching lovebirds on their stomachs right above their navels! I swear, if I find out she gets a tattoo before the legal age, I'm going to give her my own brand of a tattoo!" Yunho growled, the last part angrily. 

 

"Mr. Jung, things are going to be alright." She replied soothingly, "That's why we are meeting today to make sure of it." She then flashed him a smile. 

 

He glanced up to meet her gazed, "Trust me, I want to believe that. Also, I think it's unnecessary to called me Mr. Jung. It makes me feel like my old man so just called me Yunho." 

 

"Ok and I'm Yuri." After a pause, she said, "Yunho-ssi, I want you to believe things will worked out. We have to think positive that we will get through this little episode in our children's lives. We have good kids. They are just a little headstrong and stubborn but I believe with some parental guidance, they will be fine." 

 

"I hope so. Otherwise, if they continue with the route they are going, they are bound to make a mistake." 

 

Yuri raised a brow, "By mistake, you mean...?" 

 

"Taking their relationship to a level they aren't ready for." 

 

"You mean ?" 

 

"Yeah, that's exactly what I mean. Over the years I have had talks with Yeonhee but when pre-teens are in love or think they are in love, they believe that is just another way to show how much they care." 

 

"But in the natural sense it is." Yuri replied. 

 

"Maybe for an adult but not some 13 year old kid." They paused their conversation when a waiter came to hand them menus and refilled their water glasses. 

 

"But do you really think that's going to be on their mind?" She asked him. 

 

"Of course. Raging teen hormones are the worst kind. Trust me, I would know." He said, picking up his glass to take a sip of his water. 

 

"Yes, I supposed you are right about that. I had Kyungseok when I was 15 so I would know firsthand as well." 

 

Yunho's glass stopped midway to his heart-shaped lips, "15?" 

 

"Yes, so I guess you can understand why I'm a bit upset about this. I wouldn't want my son let alone your daughter making the same mistake I made as a teen." 

 

Yunho nodded, 'That explains the reason why she doesn't looked old enough to have a 14 year old son. That means she must be around 29 but still doesn't looked a day over 22.' He thought, "Did you and Kyungseok's father get married?" Her laughed was bitter, "Are you joking? He had to make a choice between me and going to college on a track scholarship. Of course, he chose college." 

 

"I didn't." 

 

Yuri glanced up from studying her water glass, "You didn't what?" 

 

"I was dealt with the same decision as Kyungseok's father. My girlfriend, Yeonhee's mother, got knocked up when I was 17 and she was 16. We both had plans for college but both acknowledged our mistake and felt that no matter what, we loved each other and loved the kid we had created. Instead of going to college, we got married, remained here and made the best of things. Years later, my wife died in a car accident on Yeonhee's 5th birthday." 

 

Yunho finished his water. A part of him regretted that the guy who had gotten Yuri pregnant hadn't done a responsible thing, "It must have been hard for you. Pregnant at 15." 

 

"It was." He could tell by the way her lips were quivering their conversation was bringing back painful memories for her, "Even though my mom and grandfather were supportive during my pregnancy, I felt as though deep down, I disappointed them and more, I disappointed myself for letting this happened to me. Especially when it was determined that the father didn't want me or the child as part of his future, I even considered giving the baby up for adoption but every time the thought crossed my mind, I dismissed it." After taking a sip of her water, she continued, "That day, the nurse brought Kyungseok to me for the first time after I had given birth to him, I gazed down at my beautiful son and knew I had made the right decision, no matter how I felt during the time." 

 

"Did you eventually get around going to college?" 

 

"Yes eventually, I decided to finished high school at night and worked at a clothing store during the day and during that time, my mom would helped take care of Kyungseok. After high school, I went to college and struggled for years as a single parent. Of course, my family helped but I was determined to do it on my own so I only got helped from them when I really needed it. Eventually, I managed to earned a degree and got a job and later, brought a house for me and Kyungseok." 

 

Yuri then leaned back in her chair, "So, knowing my history Yunho-ssi, I hope you can understand why I don't want Kyungseok to make the same mistakes I did. I don't have anything against your daughter personally. I'm sure she's a wonderful young lady. I just don't think she and Kyungseok are ready for any sort of a relationship just yet." 

 

"I totally agreed. So, what do you think we should do?" 

 

"I think we should meet them, tell them our feelings and let them know we understand how they feel or how they think they feel since we were their age once but we should try to do whatever we can to slow down things between them. They are moving too fast. I didn't even know Yeonhee existed and now, my son is claiming to be madly in love with her." When the waiter came back to take their ordered, Yunho glanced over at Yuri, "Are you sure you don't want anything?" 

 

Yuri smiled, "Actually, I think I will have something. Their shrimp and octopus dish with a mustard sauce looks really good." 

 

"I'm glad we were able to have this talked." Yuri said, as Yunho walked her to her BMW Z4 car an hour later. 

 

"I'm glad, too." He said honestly, although the whole time he had sat across from her, he had had to fight back his drool. He was amazed at the thoughts that had crept into his mind. Thoughts of how Kwon Yuri had to have one of the iest mouths he had ever seen and the type of physique that drew male attention, watching her eat had been quite an ordeal. Yunho had to fight the urged to squirmed in his seat each time she put her fork into . His attraction to her was truly bizarre, considering the real problem was finding a way to keep their kids in line but he would be crazy not to acknowledge that he was drawn to her in a way he hadn't been drawn to a woman in years since Tiffany. ual longings were never hard for him since he could practically get any woman he wanted to fulfilled that hungered in him but being in Yuri's company reminded him that it has been awhile since he had any female attention brought onto him. 

 

"So, we have decided that I will bring Kyungseok over to your place on Sunday for dinner so the four of us can sit down and talked." She said, when they reached her car. 

 

"Yeah, that's the planned." 

 

"And I think it's a good one. We need to talked to them but more importantly, we need to let them talked to us and no matter what, we are going to have to keep our cool, even when we had like nothing better than to wring their little necks. The situation we are dealing with calls for strategy and tact, not angered." 

 

"Strategy and tact? I believe I can handle but it's going to be hard keeping my angered in checked." He said, thinking of the conversation he had had with Yeonhee before the girl had left for school. His daughter was intent on being stubborn no matter what. 

 

"We will not only get through it, we will succeed." Yuri said. 

 

Yunho knew she was trying to alleviate some of his worries and he appreciated it, "Alright then. I will see you and Kyungseok on Sunday." 

 

"See you then and I'm looking forward to meeting Yeonhee." As Yunho held the car door opened for her, she shook her head and laughed, "Matching lovebird tattoos? Have you ever heard of anything so ridiculous?" 

 

Yuri drew Yunho into her amusement, "No, and it's really crazy in the fact that Yeonhee is freaked out by needles." "Well, it's been said that love makes you do foolish things." 

 

Later that night, Yuri awoke with a start, finding that she was drenched in sweat or heat since what had awakened her was an dream. Yunho had kissed her, touched her, ed her. At first, she had moaned in protests but then, they had become moans of pleasure but at the exact moment, he was about to do away with all the mind-blowing and entered her body to take total possession, she had woken up. 

 

Yuri pulled herself up into a sitting position and struggled to calm her ragged breath. Sweat cloaked her body, a sign of just how long she had been in denial. For a brief moment, everything had seem real, including the way his tanned skin felt beneath her hands, how thick and solid his muscles were against her body and just how good they felt melding into hers. 

 

With a deep sigh of disgusts, she threw the covers back and got out of bed, 'Why after 15 years did I become attracted to a man who just happened to be the father of the girl who could become my worst nightmare?' She thought, on her way to the bathroom, cursing inwardly for finding Yunho so damn handsome. 

 

As she the shower and began stripping out of her damp nightclothes, she began thinking of how her life had been over the past 15 years, "Eunhyuk Oppa had been the first and only man I had slept with. Once Kyungseok was born, he had become the most important thing to me. My very reason for existing and the years as a busy single parent. Although a number of men had shown interests, a relationship with any of them was the last thing I thought about." Yuri thought out loud. 

 

Anytime a male would show an interests in her, she had turned them down whether it was bad timing or a lacked of desire on her part to shared herself with anyone other than Kyungseok. In essence, she had placed her needs aside to take care of the needs of her child but now, it seemed that those needs were catching up with her. For years, she had been able to keep those urges under controlled but now, it seemed like a losing battle. 

 

As she stepped into the shower and stood beneath the spray of water, she knew that she was in deep trouble. Not only did she have to deal with the situation going on with Kyungseok and Yeonhee but she had to deal with her own attraction to Yunho. It was foolish to become this enamored with a man she had only met a couple of days ago and the very thought that she had gone so far as to dream about him doing her was totally unacceptable. 

 

No matter how intense the ual longings invading her body, she had to get a gripped and more than anything, she had to remembered that men couldn't be depended on to always do the right thing. Eunhyuk had proven that to her in a huge way. He had let her down when she needed him the most and easily discarded her like last week's trash. Moments later, when she stepped out of the shower, dried off and put on a fresh pajama set, she had to concede that the water hadn't washed away any thoughts of Yunho from her mind. She had a feeling that even when she went back to bed, she wouldn't experience anything closes to a peaceful sleep. 

 

"! Dammit!" Yunho yelled out, as he got out of bed. 

 

For the first time in 9 years, a woman other than his wife had invaded his dreams. Every time he had closed his eyes, he will see Yuri's face. It seemed as if he couldn't keep his mind from conjuring up memories of her. First, there was her appearance when a tank top and a pair of pants covered her shapely body and at the restaurant, the dress she had been wearing had made him appreciate the fact that he was a male and then there were the times she would do something as simple as drink water from her glass. He couldn't helped but watch the long, smooth column of as water passed down it. He had wanted to kissed every inch of her neck and had wondered how it would feel for her to gripped the way she was gripping her glass. 

 

Yunho dragged a hand down his face, "It really has been a long time. Way too ing long!" He groaned. ual cravings was something he had barely had to deal with, especially sense he had a book full of women who were more than willing to fixed his problem but now, he was having such major pains that even those women probably wouldn't be able to fixed. His lusts for Yuri was also mixed with a deep sense of admiration. 

 

She had a kid at 15, hadn't given into her own instincts to give the kid up for adoption and had struggled the past 15 years as a single parent who had gotten a college education and provided for herself and her son. He considered what she had done a success story. What he really like was the fact that her past experiences enable her to foresee what could be a potentially dangerous situation for Yeonhee and Kyungseok. It was clear as day that she didn't want them to make the same mistake she had made. 

 

As Yunho left his bedroom and headed for the kitchen, he started to think about his own situation with Tiffany, 'We got lucky and had both sets of parents to have been supportive of our decision to keep our kid and marry and when Yeonhee was born, there was no doubt in my mind that my folks and her parents loved their first grandchild unconditionally.

 

His pulse then began racing when he thought about dinner with Yuri on Sunday when he would be able see her again. It was one dinner engagement that he was definitely looking forward to.

 


 

WARNING: i know i should have put this in the beginning so i'm sorry, hahaha but this story will contain some adult content so beware :)

 

- butt3rfyl0v3r