Love Struck

Love Struck

Chapter 1

 

A 13 year old girl was sitting on her school's rooftop, eating the lunch she had made that morning but she barely ate it since she was in a bad mood. Her father had been pestering her again, as usual. This morning, he made her change her clothes just because he thought her demin blue distressed jean skirt looked too short. It was already up to her knee so what was the problem but being the guy he was, he wouldn't let her leave the house until she changed into something that was his approval which was a medium brown pleated sweater and a white crochet trim pants. 

 

"Ugh! My dad can be such a jerk!" She yelled out. 

 

"Well, someone's in a bad mood today." A voice said, causing the girl to turned her head in the direction of the voice, "Oh, hey Kyungseok Oppa." She said, with not the usual enthusiasm she normally had when she saw her best friend, "Something bothering you Yeonhee?" Kyungseok asked, sitting down next to her, taking out his own lunch. 

 

"It's my dad." She began. 

 

"Isn't it always about him?" He asked, taking a bite out of his sandwich, causing Yeonhee to rolled her brown, almond-shaped eyes at him. 

 

"But this time, he really went too far! I swear, he needs to seriously get a damn life!" She let out in frustration, "I think I was stuck with him just so he can make my life a living hell! He still thinks I'm a little kid who can't dressed myself and can't date because I might fall for some guy's charm and get knocked up! Please! I don't even have a boyfriend yet, another thanks to him and if he keeps up his guard-dog mentality and monitoring every little thing I do, I never will! He needs to get a life that doesn't revolve around me and my business!" 

 

"I can pretty much understand where you are coming from. My mom's liked that, too." Kyungseok said, taking a sip of his soda, "She got pregnant at 15 and doesn't want me dating because she thinks I might do the same thing that my dad did to her but I think my mom is probably worse than your dad. She's so determined I study all the time and not do anything else. If it weren't for my grandma and uncle, I probably wouldn't be playing soccer right now. She thinks doing extra activities besides school worked is a distraction." 

 

Yeonhee just shook her head, "Parents, I swear, they are so controlling. Can't they see that they are smothering us?" "Obviously not." 

 

"Even though my dad owns his own company, I can't believe he still has the time to irritated me so much. I just wish there was some way to shift his attention off of me." She then took a bite out of her nearly untouched food, "If only my dad had another interests liked a girlfriend or something. Even though he dated occasionally since my mom died, other women can't seem to hold his attention for long." 

 

"Yeah, same with my mom." He said, taking a bite out of his sandwich, "Nobody seems to catch her attention. In fact, I don't recalled her ever dating anyone." 

 

"Then your mom better not ever meet my dad." Yeonhee said, laughing "I swear to you, one looked at him and woman literally collapse from shocked on how he looks. I hate to bragged but my dad's a very y man." She stated proudly, "Hey, my mom's doesn't looked too bad either." Kyungseok grinned, "Maybe we got to get them together since it seems neither of them have a life." He added teasingly. 

 

Yeonhee was about to take another bite out of her food when Kyungseok's suggestion sank in, "Oh my god. Oppa, that's it." She grabbed his arm, making him spilled some of his soda onto the ground. 

 

"What's it?" He looked at her baffled. 

 

"Your mom is single, right?" 

 

"Yeah, I just told you she was." 

 

"And my dad's single, too. Both are very good-looking and are in desperate need of something to occupy their time besides us so why not just get them together? Just think of the possibilities?" 

 

Kyungseok began thinking, 'It would give her a chance to be with someone else besides me.' He then began to smiled at the possibly outcomes and the positives about this, "It just might worked." 

 

"It will worked. Just think about it. If we got them together, they would be so into each other that they wouldn't have time to drive us insane and be in our business all the time." 

 

"True, but how can we get them together without them getting suspicious about anything? My mom's no idiot. She will senses stuff right off the bat if something is up." 

 

Yeonhee gave a wicked smirked, "Oh, I think I can come up with something."