Love Struck

Love Struck

Chapter 5 

 

"You actually invited Kyungseok and his mother for dinner on Sunday?" 

 

Yunho lifted a thick brow as he watched his daughter next to him at the dining room table, surprised at the excitement he heard in her voice. 

 

"I take it that you don't have a problem with it?" 

 

The enthusiasm in Yeonhee's voice dropped a notch when she shrugged her shoulders and replied back, "No. Why should I be? Just as long as you and Ms. Kwon aren't going to try and break us up because it won't happened. Kyungseok and I are..." 

 

"I know, I know, madly in love." Yunho rushed in to finished, stifling his angered, "Yeah, yeah, yeah. I swear, if I hear you cry the depth of your love for that boy one more time, I'm going to give you something to cry about." He said, earning a slight glared from his daughter, "Besides, I thought it would be a good idea for me to finally meet Kyungseok, considering how you feel about him." 

 

"Why is Ms. Kwon coming?" 

 

"Because she's Kyungseok's mother and like me, she wants what's best for her kid." 

 

"Oh, then she won't have to worry about a thing because I'm the best." 

 

Yunho chuckled silently, his daughter was getting conceited lately. 

 

"So, the two of you have been talking a lot?" 

 

Yunho frowned as he poured himself a cup of coffee, "The two of whom?" 

 

"Um, you and Ms. Kwon?" 

 

"More than we have wanted to, I'm sure." Yunho said, with forced calmness, 'The last thing I need is my daughter to know what an impact the woman was having on me.' And just like last night, he hadn't been able to go back to sleep without visions of her dancing around in his head. 

 

"How does she looked?" 

 

'Hot as , y as sin, a beautiful goddness.' Were some of the words flashing through his mind but he knew he couldn't say that to his daughter, "Um, she's pretty so I take it that Kyungseok's good-looking as well." 

 

Yeonhee beamed, "Yes, of course!" Then she replied, "I heard that Ms. Kwon is nice." 

 

Yunho expelled a deep breath, "I don't know her well enough to formed an opinion but I have no reason to think that she's not." Although he pretended to be nonchalance, he couldn't stopped himself from glancing over at Yeonhee and asking her, "Who told you she was nice?" 

 

"Kyungseok, he thinks the world of his mother. Especially since he told me that she raised him single-handedly without the helped of his father." 

 

Yunho's first reaction at hearing this statement was to asked why, 'If Kyungseok thought the world of his mother, why was he causing her so much angst?

 

"She doesn't date much." 

 

"Who doesn't?" 

 

"Ms. Kwon." 

 

'Really, with her good looks and y as sin body, I find that hard to believe.' He thought, "Don't you need to start getting dressed for school?" He cut in, not wanting to discussed Yuri any longer. 

 

Yeonhee noded, "Ok. I will be ready in 8 minutes." She said, as she rushed out of the kitchen. 

 

When she was gone, Yunho leaned back in his chair, wondering why Yuri had dominated their conversation, 'Is it possible that she's nervous about meeting Kyungseok's mother?' Yunho then couldn't helped but remembered the first time Tiffany had taken him to meet her parents. They hadn't been impressed with him at the start, especially her father wasn't and he wasted no time letting him know that he thought the two of them were too young to be involved. Too bad he was so stubborn he hadn't taken the man's advice, to think how differently things would have turned out if he had but then, he could never regret having Yeonhee in his life, even now when his daughter was determined to make his life shortened. 

 

"So?" Yunho thought out loud as he took a sip of his coffee, "Yuri don't date often. How interesting." He added, with a small smirked. He then got up from the table and made his way over to the phone in the kitchen, punching in the number to his office. 

 

"Jung Yunho's office, this is Choi Sulli speaking, how may I helped you?" 

 

"Sulli, it's me. I'm going to be working from home today and if my brother or old man needs me, tell them they can reached me on my cell." And with that, he hung up. Strategy and tact were methods Yuri mentioned to him for bringing their kids around. Little did she know, he was about to apply that same technique on her. 

 

Yuri turned at the sound of the shop door opening with a smile of greeting on her pale pink lips. The smile quickly faded when she saw it was the one man who had invaded her dreams the night before. 

 

She took a calming breath, remembering her reaction the first time she had seen him when he had walked through her door 2 days ago. Instead of the business suit he wore yesterday, today he was dressed in a red fannel roll-tab button-down shirt with the top few buttons undone and a pair of black jeans. The fact that he was dressed in casual wear did nothing on her mind. Thoughts of him undressed were already cemented into her brain. In a suit, he looked handsome, professional and suave and in a pair of jeans and shirt, he looked y as sin and delicious. She didn't want to think about how he would looked without any clothes on at all but she had, several times, day and night and that wasn't good. 

 

Yuri tried not to stared at him like a love-struck teen but found she was helpless in doing so. 

 

"Hi." She said, deciding to break the silence when they just stood there, staring at each other. 

 

"Hey." He then glanced around, "You are not busy." 

 

"No, the lunch crowd has come and gone." 

 

"Ok then. You want to go out?" 

 

She raised a brow, "Out where?" 

 

"To lunch." 

 

Surprised flickered in the depths of Yuri's dark eyes, "Lunch?" 

 

"Yeah." He said, giving her a smile that made her stomach clenched, "Would you go to lunch with me?" 

 

"Why? Do we need to talked about the kids again?" 

 

"No." 

 

That single word sent her mind into a spinned, 'He wants to take me out but not to talked about the kids. Then what the hell would we talked about?!

 

Yunho must have seen the question in her eyes because he said, "I realized something very important yesterday Yuri." 

 

"What?" 

 

"I enjoyed your company a lot at the 'Bistro Seoul' a whole lot." Then as an afterthought, he added, "I don't date often." 

 

His confession was pretty shocking and though she knew it probably wasn't good manners, Yuri couldn't helped but asked, "Why?" 

 

He shrugged, "For a number of reasons but I can probably summed it up in one rationale." 

 

"Which is?" 

 

"Lack of interests." 

 

Yuri knew all about lack of interests. She had been dealing with it for over 15 years. She hadn't wanted drama of getting into a hot and heavy relationship with someone nor had she wanted to exposes Kyungseok to the drama either, "I see." 

 

"Do you?" 

 

Nervously, Yuri stared down at her hands, confused by a lot of questions. The main one being why she was more attracted to Yunho than any other man, "No, I don't." 

 

Her heart began racing when he started crossing the room. When he came to a stopped directly in front of her, he placed his long, slim finger under her chin, lifting her gazed to meet his, "In that case, for us to go to lunch together is a good idea then." 

 

"W...Why would you think that?" 

 

"Because it would make things easier for us on Sunday if we were honest with ourselves about a few things now." Yuri's eyes clung to his, knowing he was right. There was no need to play dumb. There was something happening between them that she didn't need or want but it was happening anyway and they needed to get it out in the opened, talked about it and put a stopped to it before it went any further. How could they helped their kid's battle lusts when they had found themselves in the same boat? 

 

Yuri drew in a deep breath, "Alright. If you will give me a second, I need to close up and put the 'Out to lunch' sign on the door." 

 

He nodded, "Take your time. I'm not going anywhere." 

 

Yunho stood to the side while Yuri went about closing her shop. His eyes roamed over her with more than mild intensity. For some reason, today she looked even younger than she had the other days. She was wearing a black trim detail mini dress again, 'And her legs are just as shapely and her body just as curvy as I remember.' He thought. 

 

He couldn't helped the desire that quickly escalated to extreme hungered that hit him in the gut. For one intense moment, he felt a burning desire to walked across the room and take with his. The need to taste her was driving him insane. 

 

"Ok. I'm ready." Yunho blinked, realizing she had spoken. He inhaled a calming breath and fought for composure. He was ready too, but doubted they were ready for the same thing. 

 

"I swear to you, I will take you somewhere else different next time." 

 

Yuri smiled as he led the way to their table. To save time, they had decided to head back to 'Bistro Seoul' to grabbed a quick lunch, "I don't mind." She said, as butterflies began floating around in her stomach, 'Did he realized he just said he would be taking me out again?

 

"It's not too crowded." He said, pulling the chair out for her. 

 

"No, I guess the lunch crowd has come and gone." 

 

"Which is fine with me." He said, as he took a seat across from her. 

 

It didn't take long before a waiter came and took their order. Soon, their food arrived and began to eat. After about a good 3 minutes into eating their meals, Yunho broke the silence. 

 

"I was wondering about something." 

 

"What?" 

 

"Since we have assigned ourselves the task of monitoring our kids' behavior to make sure they stay out of trouble, whose going to assigned the same thing for us?" 

 

'That's a good question.' Yuri thought, as she held Yunho's gazed from across the table, 'Who would make sure we stay out of trouble?

 

The smile on Yunho's lips matched the one in his eyes. Still, she knew that, like her, Yunho realized this was a serious discussion. A part of her wished she could forget that he was Yeonhee's father and that they had met because of their children but she couldn't forget, even while her attention focused on nothing but the shape of his mouth. It taunted her to leaned in and taste it. 

 

Yuri drew in a deep breath, trying to regained controlled and got a sniff of his scent. The manly fragrance of him was unnerving, totally y. 

 

"Don't looked at me like that Yuri." 

 

She blinked and saw more than a bare hint of challenge in his eyes. She didn't have to wondered just how she had been looking at him. The throbbed between her long legs told the whole story and then some. It was a deep ache and it was all she could do from asking him to relieve her of her pain. She was amazed with her lack of strength where Yunho was concerned and wished she could ignored how he made her feel, dismiss the longings he stirred inside of her but at the moment, she couldn't, at least not while her heart was beating a mile a minute and the heat was taking her body to an intolerable degree. 

 

In any case, she knew she had to fight temptation and take controlled. She wasn't a lustful teen anymore. She was a grown woman who was 29. A woman with a teen son she should be concerned about no less. Kyungseok was important and he was the only thing that mattered. 

 

With all the strength Yuri could muster, she broke eye contact and busied herself by twisting the napkin that was in her lap, "I don't want this Yunho Oppa." She said, knowing he knew fully well what she meant. 

 

He nodded, "To be honest, I don't want it either Yuri. So tell me how we can stopped it?" 

 

She shrugged. It wasn't as if she had any answers. Yuri was definitely lurking in uncharted territory. The only thing she knew was that around him, she had the tendency to feel things she had never felt before. No man had ever made her breathless, excited and hot. When it came to the opposite gender, she felt just as inexperienced as her son. Oh sure, she had engaged in before and at the time, she had thought it was pretty good, once she had gotten beyond the pain but Eunhyuk had been young and inexperienced as she had been and she figured what she had always thought of as contentment was nothing more than an appeasement of her curiosity and the elation of finally reaching womanhood at the hands of someone she thought she loved. 

 

'But I want more than that for Kyungseok and more so for Yeonhee.' She thought. Yuri wanted more than teen lusts eroding what could be a wonderful experience for the girl with the man she married and a girl her son married as well. That was the reason why she was sitting here with the iest man alive. It wasn't about them. It was about their children. They needed to realized that and get back on track. 

 

"I think the first thing we should do is to remembered the reason why we are here in the first place." Yuri started, "You have a business to run and so do I but our kids take top priority, nothing else. My wants and needs have always come second to my son's and things will continue to be that way Oppa. It's going to take the two of us to worked together to keep things from going crazy between Kyungseok and Yeonhee. Shifting our concentration from them to us won't only make us lose focused but will have us making some of the same mistakes they had be making." 

 

"So you are suggesting that we pretend we don't have urges and that we aren't attracted to each other? You really think it will be that easy?" He asked. 

 

The frustration in his tone matched her feelings, "No, it won't be easy Oppa. To be honest, it will probably be the hardest thing I have had to do in 15 years." 

 

Yuri thought about the men in her past that had shown interests in her and how she had sent them away without a moment's hesitation. There had been that new guy when she was working within that clothing store who tried hitting on her several times and then there was that guy who worked at the post office who enjoyed flirting with her. Not to mention, that handsome man at the gas station near her house who gave her that 'I want to get to know you' smile but none of them had piqued her interests like Yunho had. None of them had offered any temptation. Yunho was too y for his own good. Even worse, he was a pretty ok guy. 

 

"We have to keep our heads." She said, "Or the kids will take advantage without us realizing it." Yuri said. She hope and prayed that he wouldn't give her any hassles. They needed to be in accord. They needed to be a team with one focus. 

 

Yunho leaned over the table, closer to her, "I know you are right but." 

 

Yuri lifted an arched brow, "But what?" 

 

"At the moment, the only thing I want is to kissed you." 

 

His blatant honesty, as well as the heat of his gazed, burned her. She could actually feel the flames. His softly uttered words only intensified the throbbing between her legs and made fiery sensations ripped through her stomach. It wouldn't take much for her to leaned in to him and connect her lips with his, satisfy at least one craving they evidently both had and without any control, her body began doing just that, leaning closer. 

 

They jumped apart at the sound of a waiter accidentally dropping a tray of dirty dishes onto the floor. Yuri's eyes widened and her cheeks tinted with embarrassment. They were sitting in the middle of a restaurant, thinking of sharing a kissed, for heaven's sake. 

 

"Are you ready to go?" Yunho asked. 

 

Yuri drew in a deep breath. Yes, she was ready. The sooner she got back to the shop, the better. There, she could regained her sensibilities and take back controlled of her mind. No doubt Yunho had more experience dealing with this sort of thing than she did. Regardless, she knew she couldn't depend on him to keep things in perspective. No matter what, she had to remembered that. 

 

"Thanks for lunch Oppa." Yuri said to him, as he backed out of the restaurant's parking lot. 

 

"Its fine. I enjoyed it." 

 

For the next few minutes, they shared a good conversation in which he told her about his family business he shared with his father and older brother. Even though at times, he trashed talked them both, she could tell he really cared for both, his brother and father. 

 

"So, how's your business going?" 

 

She liked the fact he asked. It was a good idea to stick to general conversation, "It's going good so far. Before moving into the area, I did researched to make sure there weren't any other shops like mine and that another store wasn't overcrowding the market." 

 

"You have a good location since it's an area good for development." 

 

"Yes. I owe it all to Seohyun. She helped me out by giving me the number to a good real estate agent. The agent knew exactly what I was looking for and needed. I grow a lot of my own plants in the greenhouse out back. Those I don't grow, I get from a good supplier downtown." 

 

Yuri paused briefly as he glanced over at her, 'Why is he looking at me all of a sudden? Come to think of it, I wondered if he's going back to his office or home to relaxed for the day.' She thought, then scolded herself, 'Get a grip Yuri! Whatever he does is none of my business!

 

"I need to make a stopped. It won't take long and I promise to get you back to your shop before 5." 

 

"Alright." She blinked seconds later when he pulled up to a car wash. She thought his car looked pretty clean. 

 

"I have those damn bugs on my fender." Yunho said, as he drove his car into the bay. 

 

The automatic equipment began moving around the car, blasting water over it and hiding them from the outside world in a cocoon-like waterfall. The insides of the car suddenly got dark, intimate and warm. Yuri didn't want to but she couldn't helped but glance over at Yunho. Seeing the seductive looked in his eyes, she knew this was no coincidence. Coming here had been deliberate on his part. 

 

"This is the first time I have done this. I have never brought a woman with me to get my car washed." He said in a husky voice, "But I want to kissed you Yuri." 

 

Yuri swallowed at the passion she heard in his voice. She hated to admit it but she wanted to kissed him as well but still... 

 

"Oppa, I thought we decided that..." 

 

"Please?" His tone vibrated with a need that touched her when she knew it shouldn't, "15 minutes is all I asked." Yuri blinked, '15 minutes? A car wash take that long?' She thought. 

 

As if reading the question in her eyes, he said, "I'm getting a heavy-duty wash." 

 

"Oh." She replied, 'Still, I have never been kissed for 15 minutes.

 

"Come here Yuri." 

 

The knot in thickened. She knew he wanted her to slide over to him and heaven helped her but she wanted it, too. Without stopping to question the wisdom of her actions, she unsnapped her seat belt and scooted towards him. When she got close enough, he pushed back the seat and pulled her into his lap. His arms automatically closed around her shoulders as he held her in a warm embrace. 

 

Yunho then swept his tongue across her lips and took hungrily, thoroughly. The first touch of his mouth on hers had her automatically parting her lips and now, with the insertion of his tongue, he brought out a responsive need in her so deep she began to intimately his tongue with hers. 

 

Yuri had never been kissed this way, has never known that such a way was possible but it was clear as day that Yunho had a special, skillful technique. His tongue was the top of , sliding over her teeth, entwining his tongue with hers, relentlessly on it. 

 

Her s, pressing against his chest, felt full, sensitive and tight. Instinctively, she wrapped her arms around his neck as they greedily consumed each other. She tasted every inch of his mouth while pressed against him, feeling the way his body had hardened beneath her bottom. 

 

The kissed went on and on as his mouth continued to take hers, skillfully, thoroughly, tantalizing every bone in her body and making her conscious of just what a master he was at igniting sensations and they were ignited, by sensations she never felt before. She was experiencing the emotions of a woman and not a 15 year old girl. In reality, this was her first taste of passion and Yunho was delivering it in grand style. 

 

There was a need hammering deep within her that she couldn't understand but evidently, Yunho did since he seemed to senses just what she wanted, what she needed, even if she wasn't certain. The only thing she was sure about was that he had taken their kissed to a level she hadn't known possible. 

 

The sound of a car door slamming made her remembered where they were and what they were doing. The honking of a horn indicated that someone was behind them, waiting for their vehicle to move. Still, Yunho took his time, easing his mouth from Yuri's. She could barely think, barely breathe and she could barely break the connection of the brown eyes locked with her dark brown ones. 

 

"I think the car is clean enough now, don't you?" He asked throatily, against her moist lips with a sound that sent sensuous chills down her body. 

 

Yuri didn't trust herself to speak at the moment. When he released her, she slid out of his lap and back across the seat. She had read about women being kissed senseless but never in her wildest dreams had she thought such a thing was possible. Man, had she been wrong. 

 

She snapped her seat belt back in place as she felt the car move forward. When they were back in the sunlight, a dose of reality struck. They had been in the midst of making out in his car like teenagers. She inhaled deeply, wondering how she could have let things get so out of hand. 

 

"It was inevitable Yuri." 

 

She glanced over at him. Just because what he said was true didn't mean she liked hearing it. 

 

"Please don't have any regrets?" He said softly. 

 

'How can I have any regrets when I had been so willing just as much into the kissed as he had been?' She thought, though she did intend to have her say, "We need to have more controlled Oppa. How can we expect our kids to have controlled if we don't?" 

 

He pulled the car to the side and parked it then glanced over at her, "They are kids but we are adults Yuri. Our wants and needs are more defined than theirs and a lot more profound." 

 

"Sounds like a double standard to me." 

 

"It's not. That kissed we shared had nothing to do with our kids. That was strictly personal between you and me." She stared at him, hoping he understood what she was about to say, "I don't have any regrets about the kissed but it can't happened again, Oppa." 

 

A slow smile played across his lips, "That's easier said than done Yuri. I tasted your response. You are a very passionate woman. More so than you even know. You have denied yourself pleasure for a long time and now that your body has savored just a sampling, it's going to want more." 

 

She didn't like what he was implying. Ok, so she had been a little greedy back there but still, she had her morals, "And your principles have nothing to do with it." He said, as if he read her mind, "So don't even think it. It's about needs that are old and primitive as mankind. I have them and you have them, too." 

 

Yuri frowned, "And I'm supposed to jumped into bed with any man just to appeases him?" 

 

"No, only me." 

 

He evidently saw the startled looked on her face because he then added, "But I'm willing to wait until you are ready." 

 

Yuri inhaled and decided it would be a waste of her time to tell him that no matter how much she had enjoyed their kissed, when it came to an affair, she would never be ready, especially not with him.