Thirteen

Stop The Love Now

this chap and the next will be the end of this story!

Thank you so much for staying with this story woohooo!


You are smiling like a crazy person and Sehun just shakes his head.

"You know, if that whole fiasco between those guys last night wasn't happened, you would be still crying over the fact that you broke up with him, even though there was no literal relationship between you two to begin with."

"Shut up and I am still in my dream. Don't ruin it, please."

Sehun rolls his eyes, but he smiles nonetheless. He is glad you are okay and even more radiant than ever.

Of course, you and Kyungsoo are together. Or perhaps, for others, you two are going back together. Or it can be said that you two are doing the relationship that normal people would do. You two are going out together. Nope, you two have decided not to get married first, but let you two just know each other more.

"Are you sure you two didn't even try to sleep with each other? I don't want to be in the middle of relationship just because you thought he hated you when he wanted to say that he hated his own action to leave you,"  Sehun sighs, "geez, that one single misunderstanding alone could create big thing like yesterday."

"Oh, shut up."

"Whatever,"  Sehun waves his hand, "just remember that you both have to work on communication if you two are really in love with each other."

You shows your tongue to Sehun before two plates of cakes arrive in front of you two. Yes, you two are in BK Pastry Shop, as Baekhyun said he wanted to celebrate the fact that you two were, again, together (depends of everyone's persepective). You asked Sehun to bring his girlfriend, which he said she was gladly to arrive. You actually has forgotten Sehun's girlfriend's name and face, due to the fact that you never really see her regularly and your brain has worked too much. But you don't tell Sehun about that, or he would be sad. He is always there for you; he is more than just your assistant, he's like your little brother.

Kyungsoo is the one who put those on your table. He then smiles nicely to you (something that is rarely happening, says Baekhyun and friends) and holds your hand for a while before goes back to the kitchen, and you smile and squeal like a little kid when he leaves, making Sehun wants to either run away or squeal along with you.

"He's still not romantic,"  suddenly, Chanyeol comes into the scene, "he should kiss your head or anything warmer than just smiling and holding your hands for seconds."

"Oh, come on,"  Jongdae shows up too; Jongin stands behind him and his face is still that poker face, although you know he is also happy for you two, "you said he was rigid as rock. Those gestures were nice progress, don't you think like that, Jongin-ah?"

"He's worse than me to show his affection, so yeah."

"Says someone who keeps staring to me with that poker face,"  you finally speak, moreover because he is now Jongdae's boyfriend so you two have more connection than before.

He turns to you and smiles, "I never thought you two were in real relationship before, so I didn't want to be nice to you. I thought Kyungsoo hyung hired you and you said okay because of some amount of money. But now, I know you two are really in love with each other, so I will be nice to you afterwards, unless you break his heart."

His tone on last statement scares you but Chanyeol laughs. "Yeah, Kyungsoo was your first male crush, right?"

"Huh?"  You and Sehun react at the same time and with same reaction and Jongin stares to Chanyeol like he is ready to murder him. Jongdae, on the other hand, looks so shocked. "That is real? NO! I will not let you get along with Kyungsoo-sshi again!"

Jongin turns to him, "and Jiwoo noona is your first and only girlfriend you have ever had! I will not let you get along with her too!"

"Do you two need table to talk about it?"  Kyungsoo finally shows up again, now with another set of plates. Both of them sigh in disgust to each other, and like little kids, they both turn their heads from each other. "Jongin said you, Jongdae-sshi, liked my green tea chocolate banana cake. Here, I have served this for you. Also, Jongin, I have tiramisu ice cream at my hand."

And both of them turn to him and nod like obidient puppies. Then they sit nearby you and Sehun, before get served by Kyungsoo. Sehun then gets a phone call and his smile is shown. His girlfriend is here. "Noona, I will---"

"Go on."  He gets up excitedly. "Does that kid live with his girlfriend?"

"No, they are just neighbors, as far as I know,"  you answer Chanyeol and then Kyungsoo sits at where Sehun sat before. "So, do you have good sleep last night?"

"I do have. What about you?"

"Well, I was thinking about cakes that I could make today, special for you."  And you smile to him. "Do you like it? I have to give a piece to Sehun, too."  You look at your plate. It is like a black forest cake, but you are not that sure, because he said it was special, and truthfully, you haven't tasted it due to the whole conversation.

"I'll try it."  You then take a bit of it by your spoon and you can finally see and know why it is special.

"It is bitter as hell."  Kyungsoo laughs and nods at the same time, "try the other side."

"Okay."  You are pissed but once you try the side that he was talking about, you feel the overwhelmed sweetness. "Wow, what the--"

"It is consisted of three cakes, actually. Bitter, normal, and sweet. They are all black forest cake but the taste is different. I haven't found the name, probably a prank cake?"

"This is the special cake for me?"

"It's because being with you is like a surprise for me,"  he explains, "I can feel the bitterness, or the sweetness, or anything else. Eating that cake means being with you: they are all suprising; I can't even predict what happens next but I know that I always want it to be as beautiful as that black forest cake." 

And you get stupefied.

Who says he is not romantic? Those people must have not tasted his cakes at all.

And then you smile shyly. "I really need to think more about my present for you."

"What? No, I don't need those things--"

"This is so beautiful, Kyungsoo oppa. Thank you so much,"  and then he smiles back to you; his hand has been holding yours and then he lifts it up only to be kissed by him, "I love you, Kang Jiwoo."

And you can feel you are up at the high sky right now, smiling so big, ignoring those waiters, friends, and customers that are swoon over the explanation and gesture (they all got silent just to hear his words for you).

 

 

"Hello?"

"Where the hell are you?"  Ladies and Gentlemen, she is Minhee. You wake up abruptly because you just remember you haven't told your twin sister about getting with Kyungsoo even though it has been happened for two weeks.

Hell, you even haven't told your family.

You then turn to see his calm sleeping face and you smile. "I am at, uh, someone's house?"

"Someone?" You can imagine her raising her eyebrow.

"Yeah. What is it?"

"Oh yeah, what is it? DO YOU FREAKING FORGET THAT TODAY IS INNA'S WEDDING?"

"WHAT?"  And Kyungsoo gets up quickly as he gets shocked over your scream. "What is that?"

"Huh? Am I hearing a guy's voice from you?"  And she giggles, "oh my, you moved on so fast, really...."

"But, today is--"

"Oh My God, haven't you communicated with Mom this whole time? Or do you just do alienated yourself from your own parents?"

"Kinda."

She sighs, "I am in front of your place, and as much as I rang the bell, you didn't answer. Now I know why. Now get dressed quickly, I don't know how, and come to her wedding. Make ammend with Mom quickly, too. And bring that new boyfriend of yours to that place; Mom will be so happy when she sees you single no more."

"You come too? I thought you have some--"

"I have to go home. I have come from Changsa and I am here for delivering big news. Yixing ge is so excited to tell everyone about it too."  You sense something is underneath that statement. "Are you pregnant?"

Kyungsoo blinks as he also hears the conversation silently.

Minhee sighs.

"You are my twin. What else?"

"OH MY GOD I AM SO HAPPY--"

"Don't shout at my ear!"  Minhee growls, "we will be talking about wedding immediately. Dad knows, but Mom doesn't."

"Can I guess? You want me to come there so that Mom's attention will be distracted from your 'big' news. Surprise, Mom will be more reacting to the story of her daughter getting pregnant than the story of her daughter is single no more."  Kyungsoo giggles and you can imagine Minhee's sour face. "Just promise me you would come. I want to make you my maid of honor because, duh, you are my twin."

"Alright, alright,"  you glance to Kyungsoo, "but just prepare for big news, okay? Not as big as yours, but it is still big."

You turn off the phone and explain to Kyungsoo what happened. "I have no stock of dresses here. I haven't brought any girls here recently."

You pinch his cheek lightly, "if you have, I will say our relationship is over right now."  He laughs and nods, "alright, I will come to your cousin's wedding. Perhaps now we can make another memorable memory for them. Last time, both of us tried to kill each other. What will we do now?"

"What about try to be as intimate as possible?"

"I don't like being hugged." You pout but then you hug him. "Now who doesn't like to be hugged?"

 

 

Your mother's reaction is just as you expected.

It's like she has seen ghost. Kyungsoo is the ghost.

The said man just smiles politely as his arm is entangled with yours. About the dress, you borrowed a dress from some kind of fancy shop which turns out belongs to one of Kyungsoo's aunts. Sometimes you really forget he is coming from rich family.

Your father just smiles as he can actually predict from Minhee's report beforehand. He knows you are not someone who can easily move on so it's either a staged one or you come back with him.

"Kyungsoo... Do Kyungsoo? You are with--"

"Hello, Mrs. Kang,"  he bows politely, "I am sorry for such suprise thing, but I and your daughter are going back together."

"But..., but your mother said that--"

"It is our impulsive and innapropriate action that cost our relationship before. But we realized it was just a silly mistake and we decided to get back together. My mother and family have known about this and they accept our relationship. I hope you also can accept me and our relationship as well, Mrs. Kang, and I am so sorry for everything that happened before, it will never happen again. I promise you."

As you know your mother is happy to see you having a boyfriend rather than thinking of how weird you and Kyungsoo and those whole things happened between you two, so she accepts him as well as she can be. Your father, though, on the other hand, asked Kyungsoo to talk for a while at the corner while the wedding's preparation is still ongoing.

"Don't be too stressed,"  Minhee says, "Yixing ge got the same treatment just now. It's good, right? At least, he is still in his sanity."

"What about your pregnancy? Have you told--"

"Nope. I wait until this thing is over. Or Mom could have heart attack before Inna's vow."  You nod. "So, how is this happened? You and him, again, and this time for real?"

"I thought he hated me but all he did is hating the fact that he didn't approach me directly. You can say it like that."

"So, you both have fallen to each other since long time ago?"

"Probably,"  you answer, "none of us exactly know when we fell, but it just happened naturally and gradually, I guess."

"Well, you are an adult, and I am rooting for him since you were non-stop telling me about him, remember that?"  You nod again, "but you insisted you hated him. Now look at today; I am really your twin; I can read your mind."

"Alright, you are right from the beginning, Kang Minhee. I am so sorry for not hearing your advice,"  she smiles and you also return the smile. "Hey! Why don't we go to Inna's room? She must be 'happy' to see us."

You laugh and nod. That bride must be so 'happy' to see you two, and the fact that you two are not single girls anymore. Even though she is the one who actually getting married, Inna probably still think she is losing from both of you.

 


next is last chapter!

Thank you very much!

XOXO