Five

Stop The Love Now

"You guys are literally the funniest and weirdest couple ever,"  your aunt comments. Her eyes once or twice are glancing to where that bastard named Kyungsoo is sitting.

His foot is being treated by your father.

 

Yep, you punched his foot with your heel.

 

Let him feel the pain.

 

You don't care, though, but yeah, you have to look a little sorry for it. Let's just say you said to others that you 'accidentally' punched him with your heel. Your father stepped into the scene and tries to give ointment to his hurt foot. You then got the excuse to go out from the scene and kept saying 'sorry' like you were really sorry for what you have done to him, when in fact, you are laughing in your heart.

Kyungsoo stares to you like he will kill and eat you alive, or push you from whatever the floor in this hotel to the concrete below.

"We are always like this..., I am that clumsy that his body sometimes becomes the victim of it,"  you laugh, "but it is already normal for him. He still wants to endure it, he says, because he loves me."

Minhee rolls her eyes. She knows you did it on purpose.

"Jiwoo-ah, your boyfriend is okay. You can come back here,"  your father calls and you go back. Kyungsoo doesn't use his sock and shoe at his right foot and it seems like your father has put bandage on it. You feel a bit remorse but you know this is so worth for everything he has done. You sit back next to him but then you scream 'ouch!' so loud.

You turn to Kyungsoo who seems to be an innocent person there.

He has put something sharp at your seat and it hit your, well, .

"Payback time, Ms. Kang,"  he lesiurely whispers and without anything in your head, you hit him with your purse.

 

 

"He actually proposed to you, right?"  Sehun then laughs like it is the funniest thing he ever heard, "and you hit him with your heel, he paid it back by putting a sharp thing on your seat, and then you hit him with your purse, which then made him screamed and you fell down on the floor because of his growl? Seriously, noona, I should be there. Or maybe your relatives should post the video that they might record. It could be big thing."

And you punch him.

"OUCH! NOONA! MEN AREN'T YOUR PUNCHING BAGS!"

"Don't say nonsense words anymore or I will hit you again!"

"But my first question is right, isn't it? He actually asked you to become his girlfriend, right?"

"Hey, he is a monster who willingly lies to his mother by taking a stranger like me! He is nothing but a spoiled brat, too!"

"So he is a chaebol...."

"What?"  You see the creepy smile on Sehun's face.

"Well, chaebol is rich, right? Noona, you can use his money to--OUCH! NOONA, I CAN TURN INTO A STUPID PERSON IF YOU KEEP HITTING ME ON MY HEAD!"

"And I have said to you 'don't say nonsense words anymore!' Stop talking about him, please? Let us talk about our next work."

Sehun grunts but he goes to your direction, "well, we usually are sticking to our romance theme, right? Do you think we should go with the same theme?"

"People love romance, and I don't want to be dizzy on some hectic storyline, so let's go with romance."

Sehun nods. He then searches some materials from internet. He then frowns to see the content. "Noona, do you know a pastry shop named KB Pastry Shop? I have seen their used package in your kitchen, so I think you have known it."

You sigh. Of course. Even though when you want to think about anything else, the universe (and Sehun) will bring your thought to that certain rude guy, "that is where that Do Kyungsoo works. I met him there when I bought the cakes. They were so tasty, but thinking that those were made by him makes me don't have any intention again to go back there, even if someone gives me millions of won to go there."

"Is it?"  Sehun then seems to search many other things and then shoves his phone to you, "is this that Do Kyungsoo?" 

"Yep, that's him."  He looks so serious at the picture. His side profile never is bad, you notice it. You always admire his side profile; he looks mature, serious, and determined from that side, and his front side makes you think of him as more child-alike as his eyes are quite big for Koreans.

Wait, what is that thought?

"Noona, are you okay? You seem spazzing after you answered my question."

"Uh, no! Take that photo away from me! It gets me allergic!"

"Geez, calm down,"  Sehun comments, "turns out he is quite a pastry chef celebrity, noona. Many girls on social media post about his appearance. They say he is a dream guy; mysterious, charming, quiet, capable, and cool. Whoa, your boyfriend is a celebrity, noona--DON'T HIT ME AGAIN!"

"Then stop talking about him again! What is that about him, anyway?"

"Well, he is quite hot."

"Seriously?"  You roll your eyes to Sehun, "now you turn into gay or what? He might be gay, you know, if you like him."

"I could be,"  Sehun smiles to himself and your eyes are about to pop out, "he's hot, handsome, and cool! Just look at his photos, noona! Why didn't you say yes at that party? You will be center of jealousy!"

"Don't worry, I am not interested."

"Ah, noona, what a shame!"

 

"Hey, you are the girl who threw Kyungie some macarons, right?"  You suddenly hear that question and turn, only to see the smiling, cheeful faced, and looking a bit like little puppy guy. He isn't alone; he is with another guy who looks like his guardian; he seems calm and collected.

 

And you remember him instantly.

He is the manager of that bakery.

 

"Hahahaha,"  you laugh awkwardly after being identified with that way, "I guess you are right...., hahahahaha...."

He smiles and nudges the man next to him, "this is the girl I have been talking to you about, Jongin-ah. She could get Kyungsoo getting his nerve so quickly! Never I had seen such a girl like her before! That means something, right?"

The calm and collected one nods. "Yeah."

"Hey! Is he your boyfriend?"  He points to Sehun. "No, he is my assistant."

"My name is Oh Sehun, nice to meet all of you." He bows politely and those other boys follow suit. "I am Byun Baekhyun and I am the owner of BK Pastry Shop, the shop where your, uh, employer, met Kyungie. And this is Kim Jongin. He is Kyungie's junior at high school, though right now he is working as a professional pianist."

That's why he seems quieter than this guy, you think.

"I don't know your name, though. Kyungie stormed out from the shop after that incident and whenever I asked or brought the topic, he would growl at me." Baekhyun asks.

"My name is Kang Jiwoo."

 

They blink several times.

 

"Hey, aren't your his girlfriend?" That Jongin guy suddenly speaks. "His mother told me last night. She said he finally showed his girlfriend to her. She sounded so happy, too."

"Huh?"  Baekhyun seems to be in lost. "You? Oh My God, that's why you threw macarons on him! You must have fought at some point! OMG, is it about the gynecologist thing? Did you think you were pregnant and he asked about that in public so you--wait, you two were like strangers before, so why?"

 

If you were them, you might ask the same question.

 

Jongin stares to you in weird way. "You are pregnant?"

"No! I am not!"

"But you are his girlfriend, aren't you?"

Baekhyun nudges Jongin again, "maybe they are not really boyfriend-girlfriend. Poor his mother, then."

You can't speak anything else as you still think how poor that mother to know that her son is lying to her. You keep staring to them until your phone is ringing. You answer it. "Jiwoo-ah? This is your mother."

"Huh? Mom? Why are you calling?"

"I am at BK Pastry Shop right now. Inna and her fiancee brought me here. Your boyfriend's pastry shop is amazing! Oh, here he is; he wants to talk to you."

"What? Mom! What have you done? Mom--"

"Hey, it's me,"  he stern voice silences you. You gulp. He definitely is angry. "You have to come here. Immediately."

"But---"

"No buts. You come here or I will spill to your mother about ours."

"What is about ours?"  You can hear your mother's voice in distance. This is not good. He doesn't even sugar-coat it in front of your mother. You gulp again before saying yes. You sigh then.

"Sehunnie, I need to go. My mother and my wicked cousin plus her play-toy fiancee are at BK Pastry Shop. Kyungsoo-sshi is there and he demanded me to--"  You then realize his friends are there, standing near your table. You turn to them and they smile happily, especially that Baekhyun one. "We will go there too! I am here just to pick Jongin as he just came home from Japan! Come on, let me take you there! You are welcome as well too, uh, Sehun, right?"

"Yes,"  Sehun nods, "but I think my presence will not be needed there. I will finish the draft and then I will send it to you, noona. How about it?"

"Yeah. Thanks, Sehun."

"No problem."  He then bows politely to two strangers and you have no choice but to go with them. You keep praying that Kyungsoo has some patience to wait for you before spilling everything, especially in front of Inna. She will really make your life in hell, especially in front of your big family.

 

 

Your mother seems so happy with the service given to them. You stare to her before staring back to Kyungsoo's face.

You are face-to-face with him and he seems so pissed about it.

"I have to give your mother 'free cakes' because she thinks we are in some kind of serious relationship, when actually you tried to kill me back there."

"You did the same. You really were able to kill me there. Why don't you just say to my mother about our real standing?"

He sighs, "you think I have a heart to tell a happy mother that the relationship she believes is unreal? I can't do that!"

"Yet, you are lying to your mother."

"You are not accused as gay as far as I know. My mom, on the other hand, really thinks something is going on with me and my friends, especially with Jongin, since he is quite open with his preference."

"Wait, he is--"  You glance to quiet Jongin who keeps sipping his hot chocolate. "Let's just say bad relationship with a certain woman changes him. Now back to our topic, if you want this to be over, go there and tell your mother it is lie. I will be there, but you have to tell the truth."

"What about you?"

"Baekhyun has called my mother as I asked,"  he says, "if you want this to be over, let's over this lie together. But if you still need this fake relationship, let's do it together, then. Let's fake our relationship together...., oh, there she is. She has come."  You turn and see the same uptight woman comes into the shop. She approaches Baekhyun, and then to your mother. They even hug and kiss cheek like they are super close siblings who haven't seen each other for quite long time. They sit and smile to each other; their smiles show big expectation.

You gulp.

That is too sweet and you can't break the smile. You can't imagine breaking those smiles. 

And there is Inna. She smiles but you know she is waiting for your down fall. She knows something is weird with your relationship with Kyungsoo, she knows it, and she really looks like hoping the worst will be happened.

You turn to Kyungsoo.

"Let's do it together." 

 

 

"Mom?"

"Ah, Jiwoo-ah! Say your greet to Kyungsoo-sshi's mother!"  You bow and when you do it, Kyungsoo has stood beside you. "There is something we want to talk to you."

"What is it?"  his mother asks.

"Is it about your, uh, relationship?"  asks Inna. Her smile really screams she knows this is your doom.

You gulp.

You turn to Kyungsoo.

 

"We are getting married."

 

 


I still hope you like the progress hahahahaha

please, if you would like, upvote the story!

*okay, just this one time I ask you to upvote hahahaha"

thank you

XOXO