Two

Stop The Love Now

"KKYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAA!"  You scream as loud as you can after he said that. He jumped out from the bed and you can see he is clearly . Well, he turns out still wearing his boxer but this is not something to celebrate.

This is not happening. 

You remember him as the man you had argued with at the party about the cakes and your portion. 

But..., why.....

"Thank you for waking the whole neighborhood up."  He grunts as he takes his clothes and begins to wear it. 

"Why...., why....."

He blinks and smiles, "we didn't do anything, if that's what you are being afraid of. You were drunk and I couldn't see where your purse was so I took you here. You suddenly threw out your clothes and slept at my place. I couldn't do anything and I didn't want to lose my bed to stranger like you, so I paid it back by throwing my clothes so you would do this thing, panicking and thinking we have done--OUCH!"  

You throw the pillow exactly toward his face and he steps back for couple steps. "Hey! That is my pillow!" 

"It suits for someone like you!"  You throw the blanket and takes every single cloth you have there. He stares at you and you know it, so you turn only to see him staring at your, well..., you know....

"You are the most erted ert I have ever seen! I hate you!"

He keeps smirking as you scream and takes the clothes. 

"Hey."

"WHAT?"

"Your purse is still at the venue, you know. Remember what I have said before? I didn't find your purse."  You blink and curse yourself. 

You know why you got drunk. Just after the formal party, the organizer decided to throw a club-alike party. You had no friends or dates, so all you did was drinking and drinking. That is where your mistake began as you didn't remember again what you had done. 

"Wait!"  You turn to him again and you can see he just wears his trousers, "why did you bring me here? You...., you must...."

"I am the commitee of that blind-date party, for your information, and no, I will not do that to everyone. If you want, you can check to the doctor right now. I can take you there. I know a gynecologist who can--"

"STOP RIGHT THERE, OKAY?"  You can't take it anymore. This man is beyond anything. You take a deep breath and sigh, "now please tell me where I can find my purse and then I will go to a doctor to check myself."

He gives a gesture like saying 'one minute' and takes his bed-side phone. He dials a number then, "hello, it's me, Kyungsoo. Have you found that lady's purse? The drunken one that I took back? You have? Okay, I will tell her to go back to take it."  And the conversation is ended. You can hear everything; you even have learned his name is 'Kyungsoo' although you don't know his family name yet...., and that is not your concern at all. 

"There you go. You can go back to the venue. Do you need a ride or something?"

"No, thank you!"  You walk out from the scene and he keeps smirking, like you are the most interesting and funniest creature he has ever seen. 

 

 

"Noona! Do check to the doctor right now!"  Sehun is your driver now, as you asked him to pick you from the venue after you found your purse. You nod in certain manner. "Check whether you have laid or not! That is a grace if you have! OUCH!"

Now you hit him with your purse because he chooses to be happy that you 'did' it with that Kyungsoo rather than to be sad because you probably 'did' it without your consent. 

"That hurts, noona!"

"I could be the victim here and yet you are happy about it? Where is your consideration?"

"But noona, that also means you are still attractive toward--OUCH! Alright, alright, you are the victim. Now let's go to your doctor!"  Sehun speaks with rubbing his head as you knocked him again on the head for the second time. Sehun really knows you inside-out; he even knows your regular gynecologist. 

Once you guys have arrived, the young female doctor is having no patient. You enter easily with Sehun. 

"Ms. Kang?"

"Hello, doctor,"  you bow and Sehun bows too. She smiles, "you do you two now decide to have kids together or what?"

"Noona just got laid and she wasn't happy about it!"

Strike three on Sehun's head. 

 

 

You come out from the house and you can see everything has been decorated with valentine's decorations. 

You don't mind it but truthfully, it makes you remember your current state: single forever in your life. 

You sigh. This might be how you live: single life is somehow better for you, you guess. 

Even Sehun has already had his own dear girlfriend and he asked not to go to her place near the valentine day until the day after that. You can't say no; you have taken many times with Sehun; this is his time for his girlfriend. However, you know you will be alone even more that Sehun will not come. 

You have got the result and what that Kyungsoo guy said is right; there is nothing happened between you two and he didn't do anything toward you. However, you are still mad at him thus you don't want to associate to him with whatever reason, even the reason is that you need to ask an apology from him. But no, you rather cut all ties to that guy than to ask and kneel for him. Ewww, you even want to throw up to think about that possibility. 

Your mother was mad, of course, that you didn't get anyone from that party. You declared to him that you wouldn't enter that kind of parties again and if she still pushed you to do it, you would kill yourself. Thank God Minhee was there and she became the negotiator between you two, with the result that your mother would not pester you anymore and give you freedom to choose your husband. 

You rub your hands altogether. The day is still chilly but it is nicer than in January. 

As you walk further, you can see the bus is coming toward the shelter near you. You check the watch. You have no appointment today, better you fill the day by walking around at the city district. Perhaps you can find and buy something for the loneliest time in your life: valentine's day. 

 

 

"What is that?"  you murmur as you can see the queue line for a store ahead. This must be a very popular and famous shop, and if it is a food shop, you will certainly line up. 

You walk toward the store and find out it is a real food shop; cake shop, to be exact. The name is so simple: KB Pastry Shop. You haven't heard about it but judging from the line, you know it must be famous and the product must be tasty. You decide to line up, then. 

Even though the line is long, the waiting time isn't really that long. You take note on that. This store must also have good service. 

You then get into the front line and you can see the beautiful-decorated cakes and pastries all around. You know this store is a must now in your list. 

A young girl, the waitress, is smiling. You can see she looks tired, but her smile is sincere. "Can I help you?"

"I would like to buy that chocolate with sprinkles, two pieces. The strawberry with white chocolate there, three pieces, and rainbow cake, a whole, and then...., the cheesecake too, and that blueberry, two piece. Uh, those maccarons too. One pack of maccarons, flavours are mixed, please."  The waitress smile and she begins to pack for you, when she also says that you need to move out to cashier station to shorten the line quickly. You nod and go toward the cashier station. Now you see a man; he looks like your age, but his smile is so cheerful. 

You see his tag name: Byun Baekhyun. Manager. 

Wow, he is the owner of this place? 

"Your order, Miss?"  He asks politely and you smile toward him. 

Not long after that your orders have been placed nearby and the waitress gives him the list of yours. He keeps smiling even though you can see he was confused at first. Well, those big orders and you are just alone. You are either pathetic person who is still single (which is you) or you will host a big valentine party. 

And it looks like he has decided to choose the second option. 

"It will be--"

"Hey."  You look up once you hear that voice and you can't even....

 

That Kyungsoo is there, calling the manager of this store. And he is using pastry chef's attire. Tag name is appeared and you can see it clearly: Do Kyungsoo. Head Pastry Chef. 

 

You curse yourself. 

How can you meet him again??? Again????

 

"What is it, Kyung-ie?"  You blink after the manager calls him dearly like that. 

"I can't make more maccarons. You need to put the tag."

"Alright,"  and he turns to you, "here you go, Miss Kang Jiwoo. Have a nice valentine party!"

 

Great. 

Now Kyungsoo can see you. 

And he looks just as surprised as you were earlier. 

 

You grimaces as you take the big order from the counter. Kyungsoo is still staring at you and you, as you don't want to make any ties toward that guy, turn around and are ready to walk out from the scene. "So your name is Kang Jiwoo, then?"  

 

You turn and see that famous smirk plastered on his face. The manager looks surprised as he might not even predict that you and Kyungsoo know each other. 

You take a deep breath and sigh, "and your name is Do Kyungsoo, then? We are even then. We both know our names clearly."

He still smirks. 

 

"Have you checked to the gynecologist? What does the doctor say?"

 

Oh, you clearly want to throw your shoe toward his evil face. 

 


I hope you guys like this story

thank you

XOXO