Eleven

Stop The Love Now

"What the hell is that guy thinking? Playing with your heart and now--"  Jongdae grunts, "I will kill him!"

"What? No, wait!"  But Jongdae can't be stopped. You run to catch Jongdae but it is no avail. Jongdae arrives first and you try to hide yourself from Kyungsoo's sight. However, from where you stand and hide, you can hear their conversation.

"You are Do Kyungsoo, right?"  Suddenly, Jongdae asks and Kyungsoo stops his walk with that woman. When she looks little shocked, Kyungsoo frowns. "Yes? Who are you?"

"Hah!"  Jongdae shouts, "you even dare to ask who I am! Yah--" He then turns and you hide yourself completely. Clearly Jongdae thinks you are following him. You can imagine his betrayed face before he speaks again, "I am Kang Jiwoo's friend!"

You peek a bit and see Kyungsoo's face expression is changed from annoyed frown to curious gaze.

"You...., you are her friend? Where is she?"

"I am not just her friend; we were couple back then,"  Jongdae says proudly and you want to whack him with something; it's like he is your last love partner or something, "and I come back here for her."

You glance to Kyungsoo. His face is still the same. But then it changed again. He again becomes annoyed. "Come back for her?"

"I have heard about your engagement with her, and I must say, I come back in the right time,"  Jongdae teases, "you also have someone already, and--"

"KYUNGSOO!"

You run out when the woman screams his name, as Kyungsoo barges and takes Jongdae's collar like he wants to hit him, "watch your mouth. She's--"

"KYUNGSOO, STOP IT! WE ARE IN PUBLIC!"  That woman tries to drag Kyungsoo from killing Jongdae and you just stare there, do nothing. He then catches your presence and you can feel that he is judging you. Hard. "You are here."

Jongdae, who still slyly smiles, turns and acts like he is too happy to see you, "Jiwoo-ah! Come here! See your 'fiancee' tries to kill me!"

You even contemplate to act before answer, "Jongdae-ah! Stop it! Let's go!"  You then come to the scene closer, take Jongdae's arm, and try to drag him from making another scene. And the image of that woman holding Kyungsoo's arm is something that you don't want to see longer than you have to.

"Jiwoo-sshi!"  He calls and you turn, "is he really your--"

You nod, well, it is not a lie, right? "He's my ex-boyfriend. I am sorry but I need to take him on tour as he was in China for quite long time." And you drag Jongdae even further. But you can feel Kyungsoo is still looking at you. Well, this might be the end. It's never even real in the beginning, right?

 

 

"Noona, seriously, you need to go back! Kyungsoo hyung is looking for you!"

"Is or was?"

Sehun seems a bit suprised and sighs, "well, was. He stopped asking about you."

"See? I know it. He has found another girl."

"What?"  Sehun now is shocked and you nod, "I saw him and that girl kissing on the street. I mean, I will turn the ring back when it's the time."

"It's your fault, really, noona."

And you get annoyed. "Hey! Why are you blaming me?"

Now Sehun gets pissed, "I say it because you are the one to be blame! Noona, he was looking for you to explain something, but you just took off and didn't say any words to him. Now if I were him, of course I would find another girl that still wants to hear my explanations!"

"He rejected me! He said he didn't like the kiss! What would you do if you were me? It's clear as the sky that he never has feelings for me. You think I want to go through that time, again? That time when--"  You choke on your own feeling and Sehun knows he has touched rather sensitive topic for you. He sighs, "I know you have traumatic experiene about one-sided love but just think about this, noona: would he search for you like crazy guy if he has clearly stated he rejected you? I don't think so, noona. I think he still has some words to say to you."

"This is the word,"  you point to the engagement ring, before you take it off. It is the right time, you think, "it's time to return this thing. Sehun, can I ask you for a help? Please, return this to him. To his shop or somewhere."

 

 

And so Sehun does what you ask. He goes to the bakery shop and he meets Baekhyun immediately. "Hyung, is Kyungsoo hyung here?"

Baekhyun shakes his head. "He's with our friend, Eunji."

"Huh?"  Now Sehun never heard that name before, and clearly, it's a girl's name, "who?"

Baekhyun seems hesitated to answer, but then he sighs first, "I just give you the address of the hotel, okay? You can find Kyungsoo at the restaurant there."  He then writes the location on a piece of paper. Sehun then goes to that place. Once he gets inside the restaurant, he can spot Kyungsoo quite fast, but he is not alone. A group of people, like a family, is surrounding him.

Sehun still goes into the table closer and he finally an hear the conversation, "this is a very great lunch. I am so happy that my daughter has chosen the right guy. Thank you so much." And that is how Sehun stops his move.

What the hell?

He...., he goes out with that another girl?

Wait, what?

So he has been cheating from noona? But..., wait, they technically aren't going out together..., but, but this is....

 

"Is there something you need, young man?"  the woman, persumably the mother of the daughter, asks, and everyone's attentions turn to Sehun. He gulps and he can see Kyungsoo's smile is disappeared once he sees him.

 

What a jerk. Sehun felt terrible about blaming you. But it is happened still because of you, part of it, perhaps. If you came around the time he was searching for you, perhaps he would not bounce this quickly. But, really, he bounces that quick. Sehun wonders that what you said is right: he never has feelings for you and hates the kiss so he demands the ring back.

"I am here for Do Kyungsoo. I was sent by Byun Baekhyun."  Kyungsoo looks even more shocked than he has been. He gets up, bows politely, and clearly the crowd knows Byun Baekhyun. Perhaps that friend of him has known this 'affair' for quite some time. Either way, Sehun feels he has to say sorry to you. You are right.

"What is it?"  Kyungsoo asks and he gets the ring from his pocket. Kyungsoo's face is unreadable. It seems like he is angry, sad, and disappointed, and something else. Sehun doesn't really want to bother it anyway.

"She returns it to you."  Sehun then gives the ring, "no words anymore, no question asked. I am glad you found your true love, hyung."

Kyungsoo then smiles in sad way, "congratulations to her too. She is free now from me. I know she is glad and happy; she never likes me from the beginning."

Sehun frowns. If only he knows, "I will say that to her. Once again, congratulations, hyung."  Sehun bows politely and goes out from the restaurant. He can see that you will spend time eating tons of ice-cream and he has to be there, to be your shoulder. Sometimes he is glad he doesn't have to deal with weird side of love, just like you are experincing right now.

But Sehun doesn't see the hurt on Kyungsoo's eyes as he stares to him walking away from the scene. He buried the ring under his grasp as if he wants to destroy it.

 

 

Jongdae, on the other hand, is another matter. He is your ex-boyfriend, but that doesn't mean there is some kind of emotional romantic feeling between you anymore. You both are each other's first romantic partner, but when your relationship was about to hit the three month's anniversary, he realized his ual orientation. You were hurt by the fact that perhaps because of you, he realized he liked the same kind of him, but it happened a long time ago, and here you are, you become his best friend as he becomes your best guy friend.

He never really tells his parents about it, yet they seem to know. Nevertheless, Jongdae rarely contacts his parents and his parents understand this guy needs to work things on his own to reveal his true self. He went to China for something that is related to you, but that is another story, and the matter has been finished, so he went back only to hear that you were 'engaged' and now you have broken-heart situation.

BK Pastry Shop. Everyone is talking about it. It seems like the hotspot for young people to hang out and eat some delicious food. And Jongdae is excited to taste some finest cakes in the town. Thank God it isn't that crowded, perhaps work days impact to this place's attendance.

He is greeted by a waitress and after he orders, he sits to play some game in his phone until a man puts his order onto his table. He looks up and sees the most beautiful man he has ever seen. 

He is not kidding.

"This is your order, Sir."

"Thank you, handsome."  Jongdae's radar is the best; you and Sehun admit it. He can really figure out any guys, and this guy seems to have swung to both sides.

And he is right. This guy doesn't throw up or scream some mean words to him. He just raises his eyebrows and then smiles politely, even more to flirty way, "thank you for your compliment, Sir. I hope you enjoy the treat."

"I will, but maybe we can talk more."

"I am working right now."

"Ah, I forget. You are the waiter in this place. It must be hard to squezze some time."

"Actually, I am not a waiter. I am this place's owner's friend. I am here just to help. But I can't really take time to talk as this place has no more workers due to the fact that two of them are absent because of sickness."

"Ah, is that so?"  Jongdae sees the surroundings and then smiles again, "so, after your shift?"

"I am glad too. By the way,"  He shows his hand, "Kim Jongin."

"Kim Jongdae. We even has same family name."

 

 

"I am so happy you finally show yourself to us,"  Your mother shows some 'nice' words once you decide to appear back to the house, "what is exactly happening between you and Kyungsoo-sshi?"

"We broke up Mom."

"WHAT THE HELL?"  Your mom shouts so big that you can't even pretend that you don't hear it. "WHAT? WHY DOES IT HAPPEN? BECAUSE YOU AVOIDED HIM?"

"We just have some things that doesn't work out,"  and then you show your empty hand, "I have returned the ring too and he accepted it. We are not working and belonged to each other."

"AFTER THAT BIG ENGAGEMENT PARTY, YOU SAID THAT YOU--"  She seems about to be fainted, "OH MY, I NEED DRINK! MY HUSBAND! I NEED DRINK!"  And then you just leave the scene and one glance with your father makes him understand that you need to be left alone. And so he tends your over-dramatic mother and you go to your room. You can't go back to your apartment just yet. And Minhee has to go again for her work, and now that you don't have to hide anymore, you decide to come back to your old house.

You throw yourself at the bed once you arrived and have locked the door. You can hear the faint scream from your mother, persumably asking your father what they will do to the relatives and every single preparations that yours and his family have been doing. You close your eyes.

Noona, he has a girlfriend already. I am so sorry for blaming you for the whole thing, but I think you still need to see him. Perhaps there is some strings that are still not revealed. Either way, you both need to talk. I am serious, noona. You can't just run away.

But that's your best ability. Running away. You ran away from your mother's constant nagging of marriage. You ran away from your economy major college. You run away from interacting to many people; thus your job as writer happens. You ran away from the man who had broken your heart, and now you do it again.

You can't feel the pain again. You can't feel the pain of becoming the second option, you can't feel and you don't want to feel the pain of not being chosen. Kyungsoo has chosen for himself, good for him. You don't have to see him again, or the pain will come back again. Sorry, Sehun, but your advice is not for me.

You cry.

Even when you run away, it feels so hurtful.

 

 


drama is here!

I mean, I need some drama so here it is! hahahaha

thank you

XOXO