Fourteen (End)

Stop The Love Now

"That dress is magnificent!"  Your mother shouts and you just can smile.

That dress is hideous. That belly hasn't even bumped that big, Mom.

You, your mother, and Yixing's mother are now at the bridal shop at downtown. The couple has decided to get married in both countries, or perhaps we can say as having ceremonies in both countries, and the first one is in this country. His family, which is not that much, not that suprising, has come to the country and stayed at your family's place in order to get closer.

You can't really imagine the situation, though. Once quick glance and you can see Yixing's mother is the same exact copy of your mother, which means, they could have some 'wars' at the kitchen. You are afraid to ask to your father, too.

Minhee also shares the same feeling with you. That pregnant wedding dress isn't for Minhee. She's a model, for God's sake! Her figure is already perfect to begin with. A little belly bump doesn't mean she has to show it to the world.

Although you have to admit the bump gets bigger too soon. Or perhaps she has been pregnant for longer time? Who knows; Minhee doesn't really want to talk about it. Perhaps that is true; she has been pregnant longer than what she has admitted.

"I don't like that dress,"  you speak, but with the same time with Yixing's mother, leaving your mother glares angrily to you as because you seem to take her side.

So there is that war.

"I just don't like the way it shows Minhee's body, Mother. I still choose the second one."

"Me too."

She really is glaring to you. But you ignore it. Minhee deserves to get best wedding dress. And this is not the best dress.

Minhee looks relieved because she has back-up. You also can see she likes the second dress.

Your mother sighs in defeat. "Alright. The second dress."

 

 

"You are not wearing some hideous bridesmaid's dress, are you?" 

You turn to Kyungsoo and laughs. "Minhee chose that dress for me. I can't say no."

"You two are twins but have different features and faces and also taste of fashion."  He then drinks the water. You don't live together, but you mostly spend your time at his house nowadays, mostly because it is spacier, bigger, fancier, and more comfortable. His grandmother has suggested that you should just move and leave yours but you don't really want it now. You and him still want to walk the steps carefully and slowly.

"That's a miracle, right?"

"If you see it as a miracle, I just agree with you. By the way, is she pregnant with twins, too? Her belly gets bigger too quick, if I may say."  You nod enthuastically, "you are so right. That's what I think of, besides she could be lying to us about the time table."

"That can be too."   You both are eating dinner, cooked by you. Kyungsoo is also good at cooking normal dishes, and so you do not want to be lost. However, your cook isn't looking fancy, although the taste is actually better, sometimes, than Kyungsoo. So far, he is impressed by your cook.

"So, how's your new project?"

"Still searching the inspiration."

"So, you are not that busy, right?"

"No, not really,"  you then tilt your head facing him, "what? Why are you asking?"

"I want to take you to a place. Just for a day. What about in Thursday? Can you do it?"

"I can. But where will we go?"

"It's a secret,"  he smiles, "just prepare yourself. I will pick you up, so you don't have to go to pastry shop."  He then continues to eat, leaving you wondering where he would take you that day.

 

 

You smile nicely as you see the plate.

He brought you to where his father's ashes are stored.

The plate shows his name and his age. He died in such young age, actually. And yes, he died when Kyungsoo was still a teenager, as you count the years. "Have you gone here regularly?"

"I will not say regularly,"  he answers as he wipes the plate, "but I never forget to go here, pay my respect to him."

You rub his shoulder. The story of him losing his father is already heartbroken. And he must have felt that he was a ungrateful child even more, thanks to your scheme with him at the anniversary of his father's passing.

But now you two are real couple. No more faking about it.

"I just want to show this place for you. This is where he is resting. And I never really ask my apology from him because of what we did at his anniversary. I am still feeling guilty."

"Me too,"  you add, "I was in the scheme too. I lied to your family, my family, and even did it in anniversary's ceremony. I should ask my apology, too."  He nods and you both bow and pray in front of the plate.

Believe it or not, you actually feel lighter when you do that. It is like you can feel the forgiveness.

When you both finish, you then turn only to see his family; his mother and grandmother, are there. They both are wearing dark attire, and they look so shocked to see, however, they smile afterwards.

You nudge Kyungsoo, who then turns and smiles so happily as he approaches them. He bows to them politely, then his mother hugs him dearly. You follow suit and his grandmother shows her big smile to you. "We are surprised to see you, but we know why. Are you two asking his permission to get married?"

"Mother-in-law, they said they would not rush to get married,"  his mother reacts after she releases the hug. You bow to him then. His grandmother, on the other side, pouts. "What's taking it so long? My life is not getting longer. I want to see my grandchildren are all married! I don't ask to see them having child; I just want to see them all married! Why is that wrong?"

You and Kyungsoo chuckle and his mother sigh. His grandmother, with pointing her cane to near her daughter-in-law, speaks, "you just don't want another woman rulling Kyungie's life, do you? You are afraid he would leave you."

"Grandmother!"  Kyungsoo now is shocked and the old woman just pouts again. You are tortured between laughing or pitying Kyungsoo's mother.

The middle-aged lady sighs, "I am not like you, Mother-in-law."

"Ah-a! Now you're talking like this!"  She then gives gesture to you so that she could whisper to you, "I was like that too until I saw them kissing on the corner, like they were about to eat other faces' off. That's when I knew I couldn't lose my son completely."

But that whisper is not really a whisper.

Kyungsoo shows his embarassment as 'eating each other's faces' is an information about his parents that he refers to not know at the beginning, if he can choose, and his mother's eyes are about to pop out.

His grandmother smirks as she knows she wins and you just can grimaces.

What a family. This family is also abnormal like yours.

"Mother-in-law, shouldn't we pray respect to Kyungsoo's father first?"  She has composed herself before speaks, "and both of you, perhaps we can eat together after this. Please wait for us."

 

 

The wedding is finally coming.

No matter how you actually have prepared, the actual wedding still makes you nervous.

First problem, Minhee's dress suddenly can't be closed due to her body's rapid change. Jongdae and Sehun has to run to nearby bridal dress shop to take oversized dress for her. She's crying at the morning and you are occupied to calm her down. Thank God the dress they took is the same model, just not the same size, and Minhee is back to happiness afterwards.

Second problem, the piano guy suddenly gets flu and he can't come. Thank God Jongin is still around. He quickly steps up to become the piano player, although the singers are actually surprised to see the famous piano guy actually play for them (turns out Jongin is popular, especially among girls. You never notice that before, not until recently).

Third problem, your mother's hair-do with Yixing's mother's are the same and they 'yell' to each other to give up and get another hair-do model.

Fourth problem, Yixing's grandmother gets her leg hit accidentally by Inna's niece (which is your niece too), and curses in Chinese language, making the situation isn't that bright (Han told you that the curses are too horrible to be translated).

Fifth problem, Kyungsoo's cake makes Yixing gets allergic a bit. It's actually not for him; it's for Jongin, but Yixing thinks every cakes there, even when it is not presented, are for him and Minhee. So he eats it and he gets allergy attack. Medium one, nothing too severe, but still, sometimes he scratches his skin and Minhee has to rub his arms to make him calm.

"Seriously, your family's wedding is never smooth,"  Kyungsoo comments and you just can laugh. In Inna's wedding, she actually tripped down when they walked into the aisle and it even made its hit debut in Youtube. Not to mention that Minhee's pregnancy news made Inna as the main girl was a bit disturbed, and so she threw tantrum at the end of the wedding, making her and Han actually couldn't have first night (Han said this to you two and even made it as a joke).  "And I am afraid ours perhaps will be like this."

"It could be worse. Our first encounter is already full of drama to begin with."

He nods. He knows he has to prepare. These relationships are normal at the beginning; yours, not so much.

"By the way, I am still bothering on why you saved me at that party."

"Huh?"

"When we first met. You seemed despised me but you took me to your home. I don't think it is just because you were the commitee or something. There must be another detail you don't want me to know."

"What detail?"  He asks back.

"I don't know...., perhaps you have liked me?"

He is about to choke, actually, but laughs in mocking way, "there's no way I have liked you back then, Kang Jiwoo."

"Then why? I am curious?"

He stares to you. "Really? You want to know?"

"Yeah."

"But do not get angry to me, okay?"

"Why would I get angry at you?"

"Just believe what I say later is the truth. I am not lying at all."

"Yeah, I believe you. What is it?"

He sighs, but then he smirks to you. "You asked me to be the father of your children. Immediately, once I just passed to your place. Loudly, actually, making everyone thought I hooked up with you. So I had to bring you home because of it."

 

 

"WHAT?"

 

"I say to you I am not lying. That's the truth. My friend pushed me to bring you home because of your 'confession'. If you don't believe me, ask him later."

You are shocked.

What the hell did you do?

 

And he smiles playfully.

You clearly don't remember the real deal behind why he brought you home that fateful day.

 

"My name is Do Kyungsoo. I am one of the commitees. Can you tell me your name?"

"Kang Jiwoo."

"You are drunk. I will call you a taxi so you can go home."

"Hey."

"Huh?"

And you kissed him. At the balcony, facing the garden of that place. He was stupefied, and was still even when you passed out because of the drunk state. He kept blinking until he looked at you.

And he knew he had to play some games with you. You were attracted for him even when you dig those cakes from the beginning.

 

The game that makes both of you entangled for real, and forever in your lives.

 

THE END

 


THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING!

SO SORRY IF THE STORY IS NOT GOOD, I STILL NEED TO LEARN.

XOXO, SEE YOU AT OTHER STORIES! (IF YOU WANT TO CHECK MY OTHER STORIES, THOUGH, HAHAHAHA)