Mysterious Guy

Author's New Pet

Annyeong again everyone,congrats to the two peoples that got it right, the BTS member whose name starts with a J is.............. Jiminnie oppa.I'll work even harder for you guys after seeing your support for me,Thanks again for reading this story!!!!

Ps the following guest in this story are............... Nu'est's Minki (Ren), Twice's Jungyeon,and Seventeen's Soon Young (Hoshi), Ji Hoon (Woozi), and Seok Min (DK)


It was the next day and Jungkook was currently in his class.

"Okay so today we'll be doing some sort of a concert except.....you have ten minutes to come up with a song and if you are working with a group or not and if there is choreography..........you may begin!" Jungkook deciced to work alone and perform Jason Derulo's Marry Me while dancing. Jungkook being the loner is he, he silently watched his classmates buzz around the class grouping or pairing up. After a while a timer went off.

 Times up I guess, Jungkook thought to himself.

"Okay first up Minki." His teacher said looking in Minki's direction who was sitting next to Jihyo.

"I'm performing a duet with Jungyeon," Minki said while looking at Jungyeon."We're performing Troublemaker's Troublemaker." They walked up to the front of the classroom while holding hands.

Ni nuneul bomyeon nan trouble maker (Jungyeon's part)

Ni gyeote seomyeon nan trouble maker (Minki's part)

Jogeumssik deo deo deo (Both)

Galsurok deo deo deo (Both)

Ijen nae mameul nado eojjeol su eobseo (Both)

With that surprising performance it left the whole class dazed and confused about the two's relationship. The two not only had danced to the appealed song they had switched parts, Minki doing HyunA's part with his long blonde hair as Jungyeon did Hyunseung's part. 

"Well okay next Jihoon."

"Ye I'll be singing and dancing SHINee's Replay with Soonyoung and Seokmin." It left all the girls screaming as if SHINee themselves were here. As they got into position the instrumental began to play as the girls' screams got louder and louder.

Noona neomu yeppeoseo,Namjadeuri gaman an dwo,Heundeullineun geun yeoul mam sasir algo isseo (Jihoon's part)

Geunyeoege sarangeun hansunganui meukkimir ppun,Mwora haedo naegen salmui everything (Soonyoung's part)

Ama geunyeoneun eorin naega budamseureoungabwa (All)

Nal baraboneun nunbici malhaejujianha (Seokmin's part)

And I think I'm gonna hate it girl kkeuti daga oneon geol (All)

Gaseumi malhaejunda nuga mworaedo (Jihoon's part)

And with that performance the girls were left screaming with joy.

"Good job guys you may be sited."The teacher called everybodie's names going from solos to duets to groups then it was finally Jungkook's turn.

"Jungkook ah it's your turn."

"Ye."

Everybody screamed when Jungkook went up.Jungkook was on of the most popular student at school.

"Oppa"

"Hyung"

"Senpai notice me!!!" Everyone called out towards Jungkook, for he was handsome good at singing and dancing.

"I'll be singing Jason Derulo's Marry Me." The girls screamed as he winked towards them while smirking.

A hundred and five is the number that comes to my head when I think about all the years I wanna be with you.Wake up every mornin' with you in my bed that's precisely what I plan to do.

And you know one of these days when I get my money right.Buy you everything and show you all the finer things in life.Will forever be enough,so there ain't no need to rush but one day,I won't be able to say loud enough.


After class for some reason Jungkook skipped happily to Taehyung's house.He was getting close so he decided to call and let Taehyung know. The phone ringed signaling that his call got through.

"Yoboseoyo?" 

"Taehyung shi I'm about five minutes away so I'll see you soon."

"Whose this?This is Taehyung's friend Jimin."

"I'm.....I'm Taehyung shi....friend?"

"Okay I'll tell him that you called bye."

Jimin?Why am I so jealous he was just a friend. Just a friend , then what am I just a play thing?Wait no I'm just doing this because I hurt him nothing more, Jungkook thought to himself.


"Yoboseoyo Taehyung shi I'm here."

"Jungkook ah just make some sandwiches and some tea and bring them up here."

"Ye!"Jungkook skipped happily to the kitchen to prepare lunch for three people; Taehyung,Jimin shi , and himself.He brewed some tea while he just made himself some juice.He walked up the stairs carefully making sure he didn't drop anything.

"Taehyung shi I'm comi-" He stopped mid sentence due to the fact that Jimin was hovering over Taehyung as if they were about to kiss.

Wait no they're just friends nothing more.

"Ahh you must be Jungkook you must be as old as us maybe older seeing how you're so tall."

 "I'm 19." 

"Ohh I thought you wou-" Taehyung stopped Jimin  from saying anything else by saying.

"Thank you Jungkook ah ,ohh how did you know i prefer Earl Grey over green?"

"Oh that's because when we were at the hospital I notice you asking the nurse for Earl Grey."

"Is that soo." 

Why is my heart thumping so hard so what he notice a little detail, Taehyung thought to himself.

"Taehyung ah I'm going home so see you tomorrow!!!" Jimin said as he gave Taehyung a peck on the cheek.

"Aish this bastard." Taehyung yelled after Jimin.

Just friends say I think they're more then friends, Jungkook thought to himself trying to hold anger down without himself even knowing.

"So you guys are close Taehyung shi?"

"Huh oh yeah I've known him since we were kids to this day he's still playing those stupid jokes." Taehyung said.He notice the relieved face on Jungkook that made him laugh.

"Jungkook ah I have a surprise for you," Taehyung said as he gave the gift to Jungkook.

"Omo isn't this V hyung's new book it's so new they don't even have it stores yet.Omo and it's signed thank you thank you thank you."Jungkook said while jumping up and down."But Taehyung shi how did you get this."

"Lets just say I know some people who know some people." 

if he know that I was really THAT V he'll freak. Taehyung worried.

"Well thanks again ." Jungkok said as he gave Taehyung a quick hug and ran out of the room.

I don't think he notice me blushing did he? Both guys thought to themselves.


 

 

This is another chapter I went back and rewrote a little (just went back and rewrote some sentences and stuff)

 

 

Well that's the end for this chapter.I felt like the chapters are short but then again they are long so oh well. So yeah I might post another hint tomorrow but I don't know if I'll be able to post a real full chapter this week cause I have school so goodbye and good night good afternoon and good morning from where ever you are in the world.