Land

Author's New Pet

Annyeongggggg new chapter been busy with school+lessons+(maybe) death by laughter so I rarely have time to write anymore but my friends are cheering me on so I'm making it though and my friend Jacket is helping with proof reading so no more mistakes (most of the time) yayy.Also I got the name of the theme park from the anime 'Say I Love You'.

This fanfic kinda makes Jimin seem kinda dumb it's not that I don't like him it's just I wanted at least one character to be kinda stupid  so I pulled sticks and Jamless man came out again I'm very sorry Jamless man lovers. *180 bow*

New Characters: Suga of BTS duh. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a nice December day.To be exact it had been five days since the accident and nineteen days since they met.It was mid December,the 15th to be exact and things were going merry for everyone.Jimin was alot happier lately but then again his probuably high (again no offence Jamless Jimin lovers) or something.Jungkook and Taehyung were happy and on the same page 99.99999999 % of the time but that 0.00000001 % means nothing to their bond even though they've known each other for like nineteen days.And Jin was throwing up less letting both Namjoon and himself sleep more but then again Jin slept 50 % of the time,ate 20 % of the time,and visted Taehyung and Jungkook the rest of the time.

 

Like I said it was nice cool December day unlike the normal freezing December days in Seoul (who knows maybe it's globe warming I don't)."Hyungggg today's a nice day out so could we pleaseee go some where and play?"Jungkook asked his hyung with puppy eyes.

"Okay call."Taehyung said because he was weak to anything Jungkook did.

"I'll go too." Jimin proudly said as the eldest standing in the middle of Jungkook and Taehyung causing both of his dongsangs to roll their eyes.And so just like that Jimin,Taehyung,and Jungkook decided to go and play at 'Land'.Jungkook was wearing a red scarf,a brown sweater,dark blue jeans,and red converse.Taehyung was wearing a green scarf,a dark gray sweater,a red plaid shirt tied around his waist,white jeans,and some combat boots.And lastly Jimin was wearing a light gray sweater,blue jeans,and some combat boots too.They decided Taehyung and Jungkook will take Taehyung's car and Jimin will take his.

 

--- Curretly at 'Land'

 

"Hyung hyung I want to go on that ride,pleaseeeee!!!!" Jungkook begged Taehyung while point to a big roller coaster leaving Taehyung mesmerized and just nodding forgetting about the fact Jimin hated roller coasters.Jungkook and Taehyung skipped over in line holding hands while Jimin walked over slowly unlike his usual self."Hyung hurry up unless you're a scaredy cat." Jungkook and Taehyung said teasing their hyung.

"Fine I'll go but you guys have to go where I want next." Jimin said trying to look confident but failing.....alot.They just nodded.....out of pity.It's finally their turn and Jimin was looking paler each step of the process from getting in the seat to buckling the safety belt.And then the funny part came.The ride began with a bunch of happy murmurs coming from everyone except one person who was silently having a mental breakdown.They slowly reached the top the peak and then he broke. "DON'T DO IT DON'T DO IT I DON'T WANT TO DIE !!!!!AHHHHH !!!!STOP STOP IT !!!!! " Poor Jimin he looked like he was about to cry. On the other hand Jungkook and Taehyung were having the time of their short lives."Is is it over?" Jimin asked stuttering.

Jungkook sign , "Yes hyung we're leaving you if you don't get up soon." Jimin jerked up dragging Jungkook who dragged Taehyung towards what looked like a haunted house.When Jungkook finally notice the what was infront of him he turned pale, paler then he already was.But without saying anything they entered Jungkook in the middle holding on to both of hyungs.They were walking when a witch lady dropped from above them.Jungkook scared hugging Taehyung tightly.Closing his eyes Jungkook was lead through the haunted house scarming every once in a while when he stupidly opened his eyes and each time hugging Taehyung tighter and tighter.

"Jungkook ah you can open your eyes now we're out side." Taehyung said a soft caring voice.

"H h hyung." Jungkook stuttered before tears burst out of eyes.When Taehyung notice the warm tears on his arm he whacked Jimin on the head.Jimin mouth a why.Taehyung gestured down at Jungkook who wouldn't let go of him.But before Jimin could say anything Taehyung decided to take Jungkook to the gift shop.In the gift shop Taehyung hurriedly looked for the head bands.When he did he picked out a bunny pair,payed for it,and put it on Jungkook's head.Jungkook felt it on his head he looked up and looked in a mirror. "Thank you." Jungkook whispered just loud enough for Taehyung to hear and smile.Just like that the two walked out the gift shop smiling.

When they walked back to the tree they left Jimin at and luckily he was still there."Sorry." Jimin said giving a 180 bow but all Jungkook did was nod not wanting to look Jimin in the eye.After that they went on rides that they could all agree with to make sure Jimin didn't make another stupid bet and Jungkook didn't start crying because of it.It was getting late so they decided to head towards a near by cafe outside of the park.

 

--- At the cafe

 

They took a sit near the window which gave off a nice view of a wall of pure street art or as others called it garfidi.Jimin ordering an adulty drink,Taehyung with the usual Earl Gray,and Jungkook with a piece of chocolate cake and a caramel frapuccino.Jimin was quiet the whole time while Jungkook and Taehyung were talking about their friend in BEAST who finally after five years of hardcore training debuted.In the middle of the sentence a man around their age maybe older walked over towards Jimin.He looked up towards the man. "Hey babe." Jimin said as the man placed a kiss on his forehead.

"Huh?" Both Taehyung and Jungkook gasped.

"This is my boyfriend Min Yoongi." Jimin said gestured towards the guy who pulled a chair over and sat down next to Jimin.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So you reached the end.I know Yoonmin big surpise but I wanting Jimin to be happy because he's the idiot in the story.New chapter next week until then.Also this is techinally half so yeah bye bye.