NamJin

Author's New Pet

Annyeong to everyone this is the second part of the really long chapter.I know this ex-kpop idol is not at related to BTS well maybe he is but it's a shout to my friend Jacket,Long Live Kung Fu Panda!!!!!Anyways lets get on with this chapter.

Following idols that are in the story:Doojoon,Kikwang,and Yoseob of Beast and Minho of SHINee.Also Taemin of SHINee is mentioned.


Jin and Namjoon sat in front of Jungkook and Taehyung and for some reson Jin kept rubbing his stomach in cirular motions.

"Ummm Jungkook ah me and Jin hyung have something to tell you." Namjoon said while looking at Jin and nodded as if asking for permission.Namjoon put his hand on Jin's.

"Jungkook ah me and Namjoon and we are expecting a child." Jin said as Jungkook mouth formed a large circle.

"Jungkook ah close your mouth before flies fly in."Namjoon said earning a giggle from Jin.

"How long have you guys been dating?"

"Almost a year."

"How many weeks?"

"Alomost six weeks."

"Congrats Namjoon hyung and Jin hyung you guys finally did it." Jungkook said getting up to hug both of his hyungs.

"You're not mad?" Both of Jungkook's hyungs asked in unison.

"I maybe young but I'm not stupid hyung.I know how you guys act around each other."Jungkook said while smiling at his hyungs. And just like that Jungkook and his hyungs went on and on about how Namjoon and Jin became one as if they forgot Taehyung wasn't even there because of the happy surprise.

"Well we better go Jin hyung here and our little angel need their rest." Namjoon said as he helped Jin stand up.

"Congratulation on the baby." Taehyung said as everyone remembered that he was there the whole time.

"Ah sorry Taehyung ah we just got all up in the whole situation we'll make sure to pay more attention to next time,'kay." Jin said as Namjoon and him left the cafe.

"Mianhae hyung it's just I've known them for a really long time and th-" Taehyung cut him off before he even finished.

"It's okay it was a happy event and they're your hyungs that known you for a long time I understand." Taehyung said loking a little upset about being ignored the whole time. 

I get that you were happy but how could you ignore me the whole ing time,Taehyung thought while sulking.

"Ohh hyung are you sulking like a little kid?" Jungkook asked with aegyo.

"Of course not." Taehyung replied with aegyo while still sulking.

"Well hyung now what?" Jungkook asked his hyung who was still behaving like a child.Taehyung said nothing and walked outside to the car.

 Does he want me to follow him? Jungkook thought while following Taehyung two paces behind him.Taehyung opened the door for Jungkook and walked aroung the car to the driver's seat got in the car and drove down to the beach.

"Are you any good at beach volleyball?" Taehyung asked Jungkook while walking up to a group of four guys playing.

"Yeah." Jungkook replied as his hyung walked up to the four guys playing.


"Since you guys are missing two players can my friend and I join you?" Taehyung asked one of they guys.

"Sure well this Kikwang,Yoseob and Minho and I'm Doojoon.If it's okay may I ask how old you guys are? I'm a 89-liner.Yoseob's a 90-liner.Kikwang's also a 90-liner.And Minho the maknae as a 91-liner." Doojoon said as he pointed to each guy.

"Well hyung I'm a 95-liner and our NEW MAKNAE Jungkook is a 97-liner." Taehyung said emphasing the words new and maknae.

"Hear that Minho ah you're no longer the maknae but they have a huge ." Yoseob said while putting his arm around Minho's neck.

"Wait you said your name was Taehyung right," Minho asked as Taehyung nodded. "Do you know by any chance a Park Jimin?" Taehyung nodded.

"Taehyung ah it's me Choi Minho." He ran up and gave Taehyung a huge hug.

"Hyung,Taemin hyung told us that you went back to vist Auntie and Uncle." Taehyung asked while doing what looked like a hand shake with Minho.

"I did but umma and appa went to go vist my noona so I came back." Minho said.

"Umm I don't mean to be rude but can we start the game hyung?" Jungkook asked in a aegyo voice.

"Okay call but how do we decide teams?"

"White and black?" Kikwang suggested as everyone nodded.

 

Team Black:                                                                                                                                                                                         Team White:

 Jungkook                                                                                                                                                                                               Kikwang

 Taehyung                                                                                                                                                                                               Yoseob

   Minho                                                                                                                                                                                                  Doojoon

 

The game began Team Black were really strong and powerful even though Taehyung was ingured because Taehyung was good offence, Jungkook was fast and a good defence,and Minho was really tall and good at volleyball as for the other team they were falling apart Doojoon and Kikwang kept arguing and Yoseob kept hitting too hard.In the end Team Black won 10-1 because Team White tricked the other team to score that one point.

"Jungkook ah you're a good player I hope we can play again another time." Minho said as Taehyung and Jungkook said their goodbyes.

"Mianhae Jungkook ah,it was just supposed to be us two but stuff happens I guess." Taehyung said looking sadder than a kid after their parnets said they can't have that new toy that just came out.

"It's okay hyung there's still time before I have to get home and now I know enough about you to call you hyung." Jungkook said trying to cheer up his sad hyung.

"You're right how about dinner before you go home? Also are you allergic to anything?" Taehyung asked looking cheered up.

"Sure.And no I'm not allergic to anything." Jungkook said causing Taehyung to have a wide smile on his face.With that said Taehyung drove into a nice steak restaurant.

"Table for two please." Taehyung said as he followed the waitress.She gave them a tabled on the roof with a nice view of the city and the sunset.

"Do you like the view Jungkook?" Taehyung asked after they ordered. Jungkook nodded. Jungkook got up and stood next to the railing and motioned for Taehyung to come over.Taehyung stood nexted to Jungkook and pulled out his phone and took a picture of the two infront of the sunset.

"I'll text it to you later."Taehyung said as he put his phone away.

They sat back down when their food came out.They sat and ate in silence but it was a comfortable type of silence.Taehyung and Jungkook payed their portion and went back to the car.They drove to Jungkook's house in silence.They got to Jungkook's house so Taehyung walked him to his porch.

"I had a lot of today hyung I hope we can do something like that again." Taehyung just nodded.Then Taehyung starting going closer towards Jungkook.

Holy crap is this going to be my first kiss, Jungkook thought to himself as he closed his eyes shut.Taehyung came so close that Jungkook could feel his breath.


 

 

 

 

changed a little bit

 

 

 

 

 

And also you really thought Jungkook was really going to get mad at his hyungs? Also Minho and Taehyung know each other because Taemin was Jimin's sunbae at Seoul Music and Fine Arts High School and so one time when Jimin and Taemin went to visit each other they brought Taehyung and Minho with them.Taemin is under the same company as Minho (Minho as a actor and Taemin as a dancer) so that's how they know each other.Doojoon,Kikwang and Yoseob know each other because they are training to be BEAST (along with Junhyung,Hyunseong,and Dongwoo) and they know both Minho and Taemin because their all under the same company.And also Jungkook knew Jin since he was five cause they were neighboors and Jin knew Rap Monster/Namjoon because their parnets had been friends and both Namjoon/Rapmonster and Jungkook went to Jin's 12th birthday so that's how they know each other and Taehyung and Jimin went to the same middle school and were in the same class.Now that's all the background info for now bye intill next time. (ps not proof read)


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"There was a piece of sand in your hair." Taehyung said as he stepped back causing Jungkook to jerk his eyes open.

"Huh?" Jungkook said confused.

"There was a piec of sand in your hair Jungkook ah well goodbye for now see you tomorrow." And just like that Taehyung got in his car and left while Jungkook was still confused on the porch.


You mad bro??

So you have reached the end of the chapter you really thought Taehyung was really going to kiss Jungkook?