The Mini Kim's

Author's New Pet

His phone rang as his ring tune filled the large mansion.

"Namjoon hyung what's up." Jungkook replied as he centered the vase of flowers on the coffee table.

"Well Jungkook ah Jin hyung won't stop throwing up every like ten minutes and I rarely get sleep cause of his whinning." Namjoon whinned into the phone with a tired voice. Jungkook waited a few minutes before saying anything because he heard some voices over the phone.

"Jungkook ah it's me Jin hyung are you and Taehyung ah busy today if not can y'all meet us at Star Cafe at four to catch up?" Jin said in a tired voice leaving Jungkook unable to say no his hyung. 

"Okay let me ask Taehyung hyung." Jungkook knocked on Taehyung's door before entering and ask if it was okay with him,he nodded.

"Jin hyung we'll meet you there." Jungkook replied before hanging up.


"Kookie ah long time no see." Jimin said throwing himself into Jungkook's arms.

"Hyung please get off of me this instant." Jungkook said scolding his hyung causing him to whimper like a puppy.

"Hyung here now leave.You said you'll be here in 45 minutes it's been two hours now if you don't mind me and Jungkook ah going out with some friends." Taehyung said also scolding his hyung as he handed him a thick vanilla folder.

"Can I come?" Jimin asked doing his best aegyo.

"No." Taehyung and Jungkook replied in unison in a stern voice.All three boys left the house at the same time Jimin getting into his light blue lamborghini convertible and Taehyung and Jungkook getting into Taehyung's white ferrari.

"Hyung, what kind of family does Jiminnie hyung come from?" Jungkook asked Taehyung after they backed out of the drive way.

"His mother is a model turned fashion designer and his father is a singer turned acter." Taehyung said keeping his eyes on the road.

"Daebak you and Jiminnie hyung really do come from a different world." Jungkook replied staring at his hyung in amazement.

"Stop it Jungkook ah you're making me blush."Taehyung laughed as he took his eyes off the road for a second to look at Jungkook and smile.


"Taehyung ah Jungkook ah long time no see." Jin said as he walked no waddled up to them and hugged them tightly.

"Hyung no offence but you're really starting to show and it's only been a week so you're at seven weeks now and most people don't start showing until 12-16 weeks unless you've been pregnant before?" Taehyung asked Jin as he stepped back to make sure he didn't see it wrong.

"No this is his first it's just Jin hyung he has alot of sweet cravings causing him to gain weight." Namjoon answer earning an 'ohhhh' from Taehyung and Jungkook.They sat down at a table near the window.

"So how did the date go?'' Both Namjoon and Jin asked in unison.

"Well after talking to you guys we went and played beach volleyball and then Taehyung hyung took me to a steak house for dinner." Jungkook repied making sure it didn't look like he really liked the date.

"That's a cute date typical but cute." Jin said while rubbing his belly.And just like that the four of them talked and talked until 6 when Jin and Namjoon had to go home.

"We should hang out more." Taehyung yelled after his hyungs as he waved goodbye.


It was the next day and Jungkook and Taehyung were shopping for groceries.They walked through the store stopping every once in a while to grab what they needed but also getting complements from people saying that they were a cute couple or that they were handsome causing them to blush.On the walk home (they walked to help the environment) they would hear sounds every now and then.

"Hyung I feel like someone's following us." Jungkook said as he scooted closer towards his hyung.

"Don't worry it's just your imagination." Taehyung replied as he grabed Jungkook's hand to hold it.

"Are you sure?"Jungkook asked his hyung with his puppy eyes.Taehyung just nodded and they walked home in silence.As they walked in and set their things down there was a loud noise.

"YAH KIM TAEHYUNG GIVE ME BACK MY JUNGKOOKIE!!" Chanmi yelled as she ran into the room hold a knife.She tackled him and pinned him to the ground and helded the knife right above Taehyung's chest.

"Chanmi noona you don't need to do this." Jungkook said trying to calm Chanmi down.

"YES I DO HE TOOK YOU AWAY FROM ME!!!" Chanmi yelled pointing the knife at Jungkook.Then she raised the knife getting ready to stab and possibly kill him when there was another loud noise.Just when the knife was inches away from Taehyung two people stepped in with two police officer.One officer ran and grabbed the knife as the other hand cuffed Chanmi.

"Thanks officer." One of the two people said as the other one teased Chanmi.

"Mark my words I'll be back Kim Taehyung.'' Chanmi yelled as the officers dragged her out of the house.That's when the two people turned towards Taehyung and Jungkook showing their faces.

"Mari ah and Jaemin ah what are you guys doing here?" Taehyung asked the two younger figurers.

"Annyeong oppa me and Jaemin oppa were walking home from the park when we saw you and this oppa here," Mari said looking at Jungkook with dazed eyes.

"We were going to  call out to you when we saw that crazy unni looking suspicious so we decided to follow her as she follow you guys.And when you guys got home we saw her take out a knife so Jaemin oppa went to get the officers and that's how that happened." Mari said finishing her sentence.

"Thanks." Taehyung said messing up their hair.

"Hyung who are they?'' Jungkook asked Taehyung.

"This Mari and Jaemin my younger siblings." Taehyung said.

Jungkook turned to face them,"Annyeonghaseyo I'm Jeon Jungkook and I'm 18."

"I'm Kim Mari and I'm 13." Mari said shaking Jungkook's hand alittle too hard while trying to look like she was the most beautiful person in the world.

"Annyeonghaseyo I'm Jaemin and I'm 16 and also please don't mind Mari's strange attitude." Jaemin said shaking Jungkook's hand chicly.

"We would love to stay hyung but mom whats us home by 7:30 and it's already 7:00 so please excuse us." Jaemin said giving a 90 degrees bowing while dragging Mari away.

"They really make me wonder if we're really siblings to be honest." Taehyung said sighing.

"Hyung you're okay right?"Jungkook asked Taehyung with puppy eyes before grabbing his hand.

"I'm really sorry hyung." Jungkook said as he and Taehyung went into the restroom for Jungkook to bandage his cut on his hand.Jungkook bandage his hand and when he was done Jungkook placed a small peck on Taehyung's cut.

"Why?"

"So it'll hurt less." Jungkook said giving Taehyung a smile.

Damn it heart stop beatting so loud or less he'll hear damn it! Taehyung thought.

Man it's only been two weeks but I think I'm in love with him lord I might be crazy. Jungkook thought to himself while smiling at Taehyung's blushing face and his fast pulse.


So you reached the bottom I know I know alot of fluff I couldn't help it. Big confession from Jungkook wouldn't you say? Also why do YOU think Mari was so nice to Jungkookie? Another chapter either today If I have time or Saturday. Also you guys might recognize the mini Kim's names becaue I got them from the characters from 'Orange Marmalade' . Until next time annyeon!!!!!!