Promise

Author's New Pet

Annyeong everybody I finally get to update. Yayy!!! So this chapter is a bit longer then the others because of the content. Also is my good friend Jacket reading this?

Idols mentioned this chapter: Mingyu of Seventeen and Chanmi of Aoa.

Read -------->


It was December 1st; it's been five days since Jungkook started taking care of Taehyung.

"Taehyung shi my family and I made some jam so I thought you would like some."

"Strawberry and blueberry please." Jungkook handed Taehyung the jam.

"Actually since you haven't had lunch how about I make some toast with the jam."

Aigoo he's so considerate, Taehyung thought while staring at Jungkook.

"Well I better go make lunch now." Jungkook said before he left the room.  

I hope he didn't notice me blushing but wait he was the one staring at me so technically I have the right to blush, Jungkook thought as he opened the jars of jam."This is really good."


Jungkook ah,what do your parnets do for a living?"

"Well my umma runs a daycare while growing some fruits and vegetables and my appa is an office worker.Ah but Taehyung shi you never tolded me about yourself."

"I have a younger sister about 13 and a younger brother around 16. My umma is the head editor at High-Cut magazine and as for my appa he is the CEO of our family company Kim Inc."

 So he does come from a rich family, Jungkook thought to himself while nodding.

"Tae-Tae I'm here." A familiar voice called out

Lord I need to get rid of Jimin hyung, Taehyung thought to himself as Jimin himself burst though the door.

"Tae ah why didn't you answer my call ah Kookie ah you're here.Tae Tae your a meanie why didn't you invite me over unless you wanted Kookie here al to yourself?" Both Taehyung and Kookie were blushing madly at the elders words.

"Yah you know he's here everyday so why are you yelling at me you bastard?" Taehyung yelled at his hyung causing Jungkook to jump up from his seat.

"Yah why are you guys tomatoes?" Jimin asked in a playful tone.

"Anyways," Taehyung said finally calming down, "here." Taehyung said while giving Jimin a thick vanilla folder.

"Thanks but before I leave," Jimin said as he turned to look at Jungkook, "I want some jam too." Taehyung and Jungkook were both surprised at their hyung's words. 

"No." Taehyung said bluntly.

"Why?" Jimin asked as he shook my shoulder pouting for some jam.

"Jimin....you got no jams." Taehyung answer before Jimin walked out the door while pouting.

"Ah Taehyung shi I need to go home now if I want to take a shower and still make it to class on time."

"You can just shower here. Besides you don't have to run from my house cause it's closer so you can walk to school."

"But Taehy-"

"No buts okay?" Jungkook politely nodded and walked up the stairs to the bathroom to take a hot shower.He walked out of Taehyung's bathroom still towel drying his hair.

"Jungkook ah in here." Jungkook followed the voice into what looked like a ..... recording room?

"Listen to this Jungkook ah." Taehyung said as he play a sad melody for Jungkook.

"Taehyung shi why so sad?"

"It's just the way I am I guess sad and alone living in a giant mansion all by myself." Taehyung said while looking into the distance with a sad gaze.

"Ah I'm sorry Taehyung shi I'd love to stay and chat but I really need to get going,thank you very mush again for letting me use the shower." Jungkook said as he walked out the room and took the stairs two at a time.Jungkook left the house and walked down Gangman Avenue. 

Jungkook ah couldn't you stay longer, Taehyung questioned as he watched Jungkook skip happily towords his university.


"Okay students today you will be deciding what song you will record and turn in tomorrow." As the teacher finished his sentence a lot of murmuring began to spread across the class room.

"Settle down students remember you can choose any song and you can work with anyone you want or you can work alone." It was decided Jungkook would work alone and sing EXO's Promise.Yes Jungkook was popular and he had a powerful and beautiful voice but the other students knew that Jungkook liked working alone so they never bothered him about these kind of things.

"Also students if you don't have a recording studio you are allowed to use the Music Composing department's recording studio." A sigh of relief come across the class room.Knowing that Taehyung had a recording room he decided to send a text to ask for permission to use the recording room.

To:Taehyung

From:Jungkook

Taehyung shi I have a project for school and I need a recording room so may I have permission to use it if so I'll be over this afternoon.

 

A replied came in a few minutes later.

To:Jungkook

From:Taehyung

Yes you may use the recording room I'll see you later.'Kay bye bye.

 


"Tae Tae or should I call you by your pen name V ah," Jimin said earning a glare from Taehyung.

"Don't you think having that kid always over here is dangerous I mean I really like Kookie ah too but it's dangerous don't you think?"

"No besides he'll never find out anyway hyung."

"Yes but what if he does huh I'm not doing this as your friend but as your editor trust me about this."

"Even if he finds out hyung he won't tell he's not that type of person." 

Now all the pieces fall into place, Jungkook thought as he quietly took off he's shoes.

"Taehyung shi I'm here, oh annyeonghaseyo Jimin shi."

"Well Tae Tae,Kookie ah it's about time I leave now."

"Bye hyung."Both Taehyung and Jungkook said in unison.

While still waving Taehyung whispered towards Jungkook, "How much did you hear?"

"All of it.But I promise I won't tell a soul."

"Okay I'll go get us some water you just head up to the recording studio first." Kookie walked up the stairs pondering about the conversation his hyungs just had.

So that's why he had like three copies of all of his books and why Jimin shi came over here so much and why I got a signed book before it even came out. Jungkook walked in and started playing on his phone when Taehyung walked in holding two water bottles.

"I told Jimin hyung that you know but he said you have to swear on your life that you'll keep the promise." Jungkook nodded while taking a sip of his water. "So what song are you singing?"

"EXO's Promise."

"Okay I'll go get the instrumental and then we'll be ready." Jungkook walked into the booth and in a few minutes Taehyung was done and gave Jungkook a thumbs up.

*EXO's Promise*

Gakkeum i muneul dadgo nan saeggake ppajyeo (Sometimes,I close the door and fall into my thoughts)

Mudae wi nae moseubeul sangsanghagon haesseo (Thinking about myself on stage)

Satureun nae moseubdo johahaehun noyeotijiman (Despit my clumsiness,you still like me no matter what)

Gwabunhan geu sarangeul badado dwegetji (But do I deserve to be loved by you)

Eonjena geu jarie gidaryeojin neo (You who has always been waiting for me)

Du pollo gamssa anajun gommaun neo (You embraced me with your arms,I'm so thankful to you)

Jeoldaero itji angeul geoya,haengbokhage mandeureojul geoya (I won't ever forget,I will make you happy)

Hanaran gen malcheormeom (Like the "we are one" word I've told you)

 

He's so young yet he has such a powerful voice,Taehyung thought to himself as he nodded to the beat of the song.

"So what did you think Taehyung shi?"

"It's good I'll put it down on a cd and it'll be done in a few minutes so you can go rest or something." Jungkook while taking a sip of water and headed towards the office and picked up one of Taehyung's V's best works "I Love You, But Do I". Kookie was already on chapter 7 (not because Taehyung took forever but Jungkook's a fast reader) when V Taehyung walked in the room holding a cd. "Here you go Jungkook ah."

"Taehyung shi or should I say V hyung why didn't you tell me?"

"Because Jimin hyung was afraid that if you found out you would go and blab."

"Ahh .... well that's understandable I guess."

"Jungkook ah now that you found out that I'm the almighty V hyung that you look up to do you still see me the same?"

"Taehyung shi I'll always see you for who you are even if I've only known you for about six days.You don't need to worry you are V hyung and V hyung is you Taehyung shi."

"If we are the same person then why do call my pen name hyung and my birth name shi,hmm okay it's decided from now on you are going to call me hyung."

"But Taehyung shi technically I've known V hyung longer that's why I call him I mean your pen name hyung."

"Okay what's your schedule for tomorrow?"

"Class is from 9:30-11:00."

"Okay it's decided you me tomorrow a date right after your classes wear something nice."

"Ye? Taehyu-"

"Bye bye now Jungkook go home and rest now.'kay?" Taehyung said while pushing Jungkook down the stairs and out the door.There was a wide smile on Taehyung's face and a confused one on Jungkook's.


Jungkook ended up just wearing a black beanie on top of his natural brown hair,a white t-shirt with a green plaid shirt over it,a pair of black skinny jeans,and tan combat boots. His phone began to ring as he walked along the road.

"Mingyu hyung."

"Kookie ah where are you right now ?"

"On the way to university where else."

"Remember that one girl umm ah Chanmi noona the one that confessed to you when we were in 10th grade"

"Yeah what about Chanmi noona?"

"She's back to get revenge on you for rejecting her confession."

" hyung what do I do."

"Hide,learn English quickly,change your name, and fly to Canada." At that moment Jungkook looked up to meet Chanmi glare.

"Jungkook ah I was just about to go ask some of your classmates if they knew where you were." She was obviously wearing a fake smile because her eyes said 'I'm going to kill you' sort of feel.

"Umm noona I would love to stay and talk but I going to be late for class so .... bye." Jungkook ran as fast as he could (which is really fast like 100 miles per hour) to class.

Lord I thought I would never see her again,Jungkook thought as he finished unpacking his stuff and took a book out to read.

"Okay students class is starting please settle down I will call you in ABC order to come up and hand in your homework." He expected everyone to tell the class the title of the song and what genre it was.One by one everybody went up with different types of songs from ballad,to pop,to rock,to R&B,even hip hop.


Taehyung walked up to Jungkook wearing a black beanie on top of his orange dyed hair,a white shirt a thin black jacket on top of it,black skinny jeans,a maroon plaid shirt tied around his waist with tan combat boots.

"Uhh Taehyung shi I mean Taehyung hyung (which was hard because his name already had ' hyung ' in it) what are you doing and how?"

"I can drive with one hand you know." Just as Taehyung finished his sentence Chanmi showed up. 

"Jungkook ah who is this?" Chanmi asked while glaring at Taehyung.

"This is my hyung Taehyung."Jungkook said while looking at Chanmi to make sure she didn't try anything violent.

"Annyeonghaesayo I'm Kim Taehyung."

"And I'm Kim Chanmi small world huh." Taehyung nodded.

"Well we best get going Jungkook ah." Jungkook nodded as Taehyung opened the door for Jungkook with his left hand.

"Bye noona." Jungkook said and they drove away.

"Who was she Jungkook ah ?"

"A noona who confessed to me in high school and now wants her revenge."

"I see. Are you hungry?"

"Ye."

"Good." Taehyung smiled as he turned into what looks liked a chic little cafe. Taehyung got out of the car and helped Jungkook out of the car. Taehyung opened the door for Jungkook and they got a nice corner seat by the window that had a nice view of the beach. Just then Namjoon and Jin walked in.

"Jin hyung Namjoon hyung annyeong." Jin and Namjoon walked over to Jungkook and said hello.

"Oh Jungkook ah is this the guys you told us a few days ago?"

"Ye."

"Annyeonghaesayo I'm Kim Taehyung."

"Kim Namjoon."

"Kim Seokjin."

"Small world huh hyungs umm Taehyung hyung is it ok if they sit here?"

"It's fine."

Jin and Namjoon sat down in front of Jungkook and Taehyung.Jin kept on rubbing his stomach.

"Umm Jungkook ah we have something to tell you." Namjoon said as he looked at Jin and nodded.


 

 

 

I sort of rewrote this chapter.

 

 

 

 

Annyeong everyone when I was writing this chapter I notice the chapter looked really long so I decided to cut the chapters in half and make you wait.I know I'm mean but it's funnier that way?I didn't proof read so I'm sorry if there are misspellings or the grammer is wrong.So until I update again bye for now.