Yoomin

Author's New Pet

  I've finally found time to squeeze a chapter in. I'm sorry if this isn't my longest chapter this is the second half of chapter 6 and due to personal reason this chapter may have a alot of grammer issues. Again sorry (90 degrees bow). Also I decided to write in a new style so each chapter will be viewed from either Taehyung or Jungkook. Tell me what you think about the new writing style. We will now begin this chapter >>>>>>>

 

Idols mentioned in this chapter: J-Hope /J-Hope lovers,you guys might hate me hehehe/  ;)

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

December 15th

Taehyung POV

* Currently taking place where we left off last time 

 

   "This is my boyfriend Min Yoogi." Jimin said as he gestured towards the guy who pulled a chair over and sat down next to Jimin. 

If Jimin hadn't been my friend since we were kids I would've been less surpised but because we were my mouth dropped so far it almost touched the ground. Yes everyone has their share of secrets I have some I haven't told him either but a big one like having a boyfriend was something that needed to be told. Yeah I knew he was gay BUT I never knew he had a boyfriend. From the looks of it this Yoogi guy was older then us maybe by two three years. From what he was wearing he's probably the chic type. Tired was written all over his face though. The waiter came by and got our order Jungkook,Jimin, and Yoogi were talking comfortably while I was over here still trying to put two and two together.

"What year were you born Yoogi shi?" Jungkook asked while he quietly kicked me under the table. I sent him a look asking why. All I got was a scolding look from him. I sighed. There was too much going on in my head for me to be talking to the guy who caused all the thought going around in my head to be honest.

"93-liner." He answered before taking a sip of his coffee. I don't know rather that's how he normaly talks to people but from what I can tell it was really rude even if he is our hyung. Jimin seemed to notice the rudeness because before any of us said anything he spoke up, "He's not trying to be rude that's just normaly how he talks to people." 

"How long have you two been dating?" I finally asked.

"Umm almost a year now.'' Jimin answered obviously seeing that I was a little annoyed due to the fact he never told me. And like that we sat in silence for about 15 minutes. 

I couldn't bare the silence after that so I decided to speck up, " What do you do as living?" Jungkook and Jimin's faces seem to brighten up after I finally said something. 

"I compose music for anyone who wants it really. I mostly compose hip hop and occasionally I get people wanting K-Pop." He answer not doing anything else but taking a sip from his cup.  I guess my assumption was right he is chic. I thought to myself while taking a sip from my Earl Grey. Honestly being a composer wasn't anything new I mean it's just another occupation. I mean I would have been surpised if he was an idol or someone important like a prince or something but really it's not impressing.

"Taehyung hyung also composes songs." Jungkook said as his eyes lit up. I don't know if it's just my imagination but I think Yoogi's face lit up too. I didn't do anything I just continued drinking my tea in silence I mean it's not like Jungkook said he was pregnant or pigs could fly no all he said was I compose music too but this Yoogi guy wouldn't stop staring at me. If he wasn't my best friend's boyfriend I would've punched him already.

"What kind of music?" Yoogi asked in voice smaller than a mouse's. Jimin looked surpise as if he never spoke in a voice like that before.

"All kindsof music." He nodded. I didn't expect much but it would've been nice if he at least said one word. But since no one said anything I just picked my cup of tea and took a sip. No matter what I did he kept on looking at me every once in a while. Damn it's ing creepy . I thought to myself I mean really if he was some random stranger which he kind of is I would've thought he was stalking me. So I pulled out a CD from my bag and slid it across the table. 

"Thanks." He mumbled. Jungkook looked at his phone and said he needed to get home and fed his dog. 

"Your parnets aren't there?" I asked him. He nodded. I looked at Jimin and he nodded.

"It settled we're coming over to play." Me and Jimin said in unison before we dragged both Yoogi and Jungkook out the cafe after paying. Jungkook led the way with me next to him while Jimin and Yoogi were flirting behind us. Gross was the only thing that came to my head. I'm not a homophobic but seeing my childhood friend do that in front of me was a little gross but I made through.

 

*Currently at Jungkook's house

 

   "Just make yourself at home.''  Jungkook said as he finished setting down a cup of tea,two glasses of ice coffee,and a plate of cookies before he disappered into the kitchen once more. He came back after about 15 minutes with a dog.

"This is Hobi." Jungkook said holding up a small black pomeranian. Jimin immediately jumped up and took Hobi out of Jungkook's hands. Jimin had always liked dogs especially cute ones and man is Hobi an adorable one. We gathered a large circle and placed Hobi in the middle. Hobi went around sniffing everyone one at a time until he finally stopped at ...... Yoogi. At first we were all confused until he pulled out a dog biscuit from his pocket and gave it to the dog.

"Suga that's not fair you had a biscuit in your pocket." Jimin said sulking.

"Suga?" Jungkook asked. To be honest I was very confused myself but remembered even composers use pen or stage names.

"It's his stage name." Jimin spoke up finally out of his sulking mode. Because since it was unfair we did a redo this time Hobi went to Jimin. Honestly I felt bad that Hobi wasn't going towards Jungkook despite him being his owner until I found out Jimin had also cheated. Jungkook didn't say anything before walking away into a room across the hall from where we were. Because he didn't say anything we followed him. When we got into the room there was a piano in the corner and lots of room but before anyone said anything Yoogi sat down on the piano and started playing a beautiful melody as Jimin danced along. When they finish me and Jungkook started clapping Jimin and Yoogi blushed as if their bodies did it automatically without thinking or something.

''It was really beautiful Yoogi's melody Jimin dance which flowed with the melody Yoogi was playing. It was just beautiful." I said as they sat back down. They blushed mumbling a little thank you. Jungkook whispered into my ear as I nodded and we both sat down on the piano. I started to play a melody as Jungkook began singing a powerful ballad in his angel like voice of his. Just like that a sad almost depressing melody filled the house as the song came to an end. Yoogi and Jimin said their goodbyes as they left the house. It was just me and Jungkook there alone in the house watching the sunset from his back porch.

"Hyung,can I tell you something?" Jungkook asked me as he layed on my lap his face looking up at me with his brown eyes. I nodded as he sat up and looked at me.

"Hyung, I really like you and it's okay if you don't like me back but I just wanted to tell you." Jungkook said looking straight at me his eyes waiting for an answer. I was a little surpised to be honest but then I thought back to the nineteeen days I've known him for so far and my heart began thumping reliving the memories we had together.

I took a deep breath before I opened my mouth to say the thing I was about to say that could change everything between us. "I really like you too." I said before pulling Jungkook into a deep,long and heated kiss. We stopped gasping for air before looking straight at each other and bursting out laughing due to the fact that Hobi was staring at us with a confused look on his face. Man I'm such a hypocrite. I thought back to what I had thought earlier today and laughed.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Okay big surpise. But if you remember back to the chapter where Chanmi broke into Taehyung's house at the end Jungkook thought quote "Man it's only been two weeks but I think I'm in love with him ." And now five days later he's confessing I know the him confessing is a little fast but this is supposed to build up for another important element in the story. Also I told you guys you might hate me. What I meant by that was because J-Hope is the puppy Hobi. Now don't get your in a twist J-Hope is going to be in the story as a human but that's later in the story.Like I said before this is the second part of chapter 6. I hope you liked this chapter and give me your thoughts so far until next week annyeon!!!!!