The 'Talk'

Author's New Pet

So this is a mini chapter because I didn't have time to write an actual full length chapter. So this chapter is with Taehyung,Jungkook,and Tae Tae's parnets. I hope you like is chapter. Also there's a big surpise in the chapter.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

December 20th (Sunday)

Jungkook's POV

*At Taehyung's parnets house

 

"Kookie ah,Tae ah,come in come in." Tae hyung's "mother",Baekhyun,told us once he saw it was us that was visting.

"What makes you come to vist us?" Tae hyung's dad,Chanyeol,asked us once we all sat down with drinks and snacks. I looked at Tae hyung to make sure it was alright to ask the question I was about to ask.

"Well um my friends,Jin hyung and Namjoon hyung, are expecting a baby.And well um they have no one it ask the big question, where does the baby come out of?" I finally spoke up after a long silence. It was quiet for a bit but Baekhyun "umma'' finally spoke up.

"Well Jungkookie ah if you can stick a up an then you can fit a baby too.'' I was honestly surpised at Baekhyun "umma" language. Chanyeol "appa'' just laughed at his husband's words. Tae hyung seemed amused too.

"Does does it hurt?" I finally managed to say. Baehyunnie "umma" laughed at my innocence.

"Well Kookie ah obviously your a . But it won't hurt if you have experience." This time Chanyeolie "appa" answered. I didn't understand but I felt a little offended at the fact he kind of made fun of my innocence. Of course me and Tae hyung's faces turned as red as tomatos. Yeah we kissed and stuff but we hadn't gone as far as to...... I was a for both genders but from what Jiminnie hyung told me Tae hyung was experience with . Tae hyung let out a nervous laugh.

"Well umma,appa I think that's all for today.We'll see you this Friday." Tae hyung said before he stood up,grabbed my hand,said our goodbyes,and headed out the door. Once we stepped into our car Baekhyunnie umma shouted something at us.

"Remember to be safe." He yelled before giving us a wink.

"Your parnets are......fun?'' I managed to say before bursting out laughing.

''Fun doesn't describe them." Tae hyung said before sighing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So did you guys like the chapter? Yeah the chapter is kinda short but it's a mini one. I hoped you guys laughed. I wanted Baehyun and Chanyeol to be the parnets because many people (including myself) think Taehyung looks similar to Baekhyun as if they are related. As for Chanyeol, I'm a BaekYeol shipper so yeah. Until (maybe) Saturday. Bye Bye.