It's Okay (right?)

Author's New Pet

Annyeong. I decided to write today because I was thinking yesterday when I came up with an amazing plot for this chapter. Again there might be grammer or spelling issues. I really hope you like this chapter as much as the last one. We are going to start this chapter now.....BEGIN >>>>>>

Idols in this chapter:Hayoung of Apink (You must be wondering why hehehe)

_____________________________________________________________________________________

December 19th (Saturday,23rd day since they met)

Jungkook POV

*Currently at Taehyung's mansion

 

Me and Tae hyung are happy. Even thought it's only been four days since we started dating were as happy as the Namjin or Yoomin couples. But it's not like they know we're dating of course. The only people who know we're dating are our family. They were a little surpised but they accepted us. Since it was a Saturday me and Tae hyung decided to meet up with Namjoon,Jin,Yoogi,and Jimin hyung. I was laying on Tae hyung's lap on the couch together while watching a movie. We were about to kiss when we heard the door being open. We sat up just in time becuase next thing we know Jimin and Yoogi hyung walked through the front door holding shopping bags.

"Annyeong what movie were you guys watching?" Jimin hyung asked as he set down the bags and sat down on the couch with Yoogi hyung. 

"Well we are watching Miracle in Cell No. 7 and also couldn't you wait until we meet up to bring presents?" I asked as Yoogi hyung and Jimin hyung were fighting over the pop corn (so immature). Jimin got the pop corn and started stuffing his face. 

"Jimin wanted to ask you what kind of presents to get Jin hyung and Namjoon." Yoogi told me as Jimin went to tell Tae hyung about how Miracle in Cell No. 7 is a classic and how that would never happen in a real prison because they wouldn't even be able to sneak the kid in or if they did the kid would run out of air in the box.

"Baby stuff.'' I said. Jimin looked at me with wide eyes if I just told him pigs could fly.

"They don't have enough money to even buy stuff for their own child?" He said before he notice his comment was a little on the rude side as Tae hyung slapped the back of his head and Yoogi hyung scolded him.

"Well baby stuff is expensive these days and they live in a house together. Besides they only have part time jobs. Jin hyung has a year left to go before he graduates but the nausea was too much for him so he's staying home and Namjoon hyung technically finished collage but they wouldn't let him graduate because he still needs fourteen credits." I told them as Jimin hyung nodded finally understanding their current situation.

"Well okay it's settled we're getting them a crib and a changing table.'' Jimin said before dragging Yoogi hyung out of the house. Me and Taehyung hyung layed back down before he placed a warm kiss on my lips. Like that we layed there on the couch him hugging me and me turning back every once in a while to get a warm kiss placed on my lips.

"Tae hyung ?" I asked Tae hyung.

"What?"

"Nothing." I said as I laughed.

"Jungkook ah."

"Yes?"

"Nothing." And like layed on that couch laughing,talking,and best of all kissing.

 

*Later that night at a restaurant/movie theater*

 

"Namjoon hyung,Jin hyung how are you guys and the baby?" Taehyung hyung asked them after we finish giving our hugs. Here Tae hyung is hugging and asking how they are when not too long ago he wouldn't even say a word to them,I laughed at the thought.

"Yes healthy as ever Taehyung ah." Jin answered. Namjoon hyung and Tae hyung went to go get our tickets as me and Jin hyung stayed where we were just in case Jimin and Yoogi hyung showed up. It was nerve wrecking because this would be the first time they were going to meet each other face to face. Yeah they have met before through face time but that wasn't the same as meeting in person. Jin hyung and I were talking when Jimin and Yoogi hyung walked in the door.

"Sorry we're late we had trouble making our way through traffic." Jimin through breaths. He and Yoogi hyung were breathing heavily as sweat dripped down their faces. Yoogi hyung wipped his face with his sleave before Jimin hyung slapped his arm and dabbed Yoogi hyung's face with a napkin. Me and Jin hyung laughed at sight because they were acting like husband and wife. Namjoon hyung and Tae hyung walked back with pop corn,drinks,and our tickets so we headed towards our movie screening room. When we got in the room and settled down Namjoon hyung,Jin hyung,Yoogi hyung,and Jimin hyung introduced themselves before the movie started. After sitting and talking for about fifteen minutes the movie started. As the movie started the movie title was showed on the screen in bold letters.

Star Wars:The Force Awakens

 

We walked out of the screening room towards the restaurant buzzing with excitment due to the movie we just watched. We walked in to the restaurant to be served by a waitress. She blushed everytime she walked by us. After she took our order she didn't leave immediately but instead she stood there for a few seconds.

"Umm if it's not rude may I ask are any of you single?" The waitress named Ara.

"Nope sorry miss we're all taken." I spoke up. She apologized before leaving to go get our food.

"Taehyung ah,Jungkook ah you found yourselves girlfriends?" Jin hyung asked us linning in a little bit. I laughed causing everyone but Tae hyung to look at me with a confused look.

"About that we invited you out to you that me and Jungkook are dating." Tae hyung said causing everyone at first to gasp but then congratulate us. They all gave us big hugs and clapped and everything. When our food arrived we began eating while still trying to answer our hyungs' questions. A hour past full of questions and talking. We all walked out the movie theater/restaurant talking. When we were outside we exchanged gifts. Yoogi hyung explained to Namjoon hyung the gifts they got them and they decided Yoogi and Jimin hyung will be driving behide Namjoon and Jin hyung until they got to their house. We went our separate ways. After that me and Tae hyung decided to walk around at the park near there. Me and Tae hyung were walking around someone a female to be exact called Taehyung's name. We thought it was just someone with the same name as Tae hyung so we continued walking but then someone grabbed Tae hyung by the shoulder and turned him around. After turning around we were facing a girl.

"Taehyung oppa I knew it was you." The girl obviously knew Tae hyung but who was she exactly.

"Hayoung ah what are you doing here I thought you moved to Japan?" Tae hyung asked this girl Hayoung with a slight nervousness in his voice.

"I came back to see you but obviously you moved on. But I'm in town for a while so I might see you until next time Taehyung oppa." Hayoung said as she walked away mysteriously. After she left Tae hyung held my hand all the way back to the car.

"Hyung who is that Hayoung girl?" I asked. 

"She's is my ex girlfriend." Tae hyung said. Honestly I was a little mad but with Tae hyung's looks of course he'd have had girlfriends before.

"Can you tell me more about her?" I asked Tae hyung.

He took a deep breath. "Well she's my ex. Umm she's a year younger then me so she's your noona. We were childhood friends but she confessed when I was in 7th and she in 6th. I accepted her and we dated until I was in 10th grade. Since we had been together for so long the other students gave us a nickname. They called us "the ideal couple.'' If you were in a relationship you would be compared to us," He took a deep breath before continuting,"But during a holiday we didn't see each other. When we got back to school we started to grow apart. Slowly then all at once. She began cheating on me. I found out through social media. The day of her entrance ceremony,I was in 10th she in 9th, she called me out during lunch. The place we were standing at was a famous place at our school because whenever there was a confession people always went there. So here we were standing at a place known for it's confessions. After a while she spoke up. She said quote, "I think we should break up. There's too much of an age difference. I found someone new I'm sorry and don't try to find me cause I'll be in Japan." I honestly was a little pissed. Too much of an age difference we were one year apart," He took another deep breath," Any ways she moved to Japan two weeks later. She made her modeling debut while I made my writing one. We didn't talk to each other at all. The kids at school asked about us but I never said anything."

"Wow you went through alot hyung." I told him trying to cheer him up. After that we drove in silence. When we got to my house I opened the door and got out the car. Then I went around the car to his window.

"You're not mad or anything right?" He ask me genuinely concerned.

I shook my head. " It's okay.'' I told him before giving him a peck on the lips and walking up to my front door.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

So you reached the end of this chapter feel a little mad at Hayoung right? I think I made a new writing record for myself. I wrote around 1,600 words without the intro and the outro. I am so proud of myself. No more praising about myself now. I did some reserch for this chapter on the movies. For the movie Tae and Kookie were watching I wanted a real KOREAN movie so I did some reserch. I chose Miracle in Cell No. 7 because I know there are some sad and some funny parts because that movie is the same one EXO watched in EXO Showtime. I picked Star Wars because I was looking at movies that came out on December 18,2015 and I looked through the movies and Star Wars. I didn't put in any parts during the movie because even though I wanted to I didn't watch the movie (sadly because the Star Wars creaters asked EXO to write one of the soundtrack songs but it's not in the actual movie it's called "Lightsaber" by the way) as I was saying. That comment Jimin said about the Namjin couple wasn't supposed to be mean I wanted it to make it look like he was a little bit dence. Ok enough with my rambling until Saturday bye bye.