Jerk!

Author's New Pet

So weird that this chapter is up on a weekday right? Well I'm off of school today (yay) because.....of flooding (dang it!) Oh well I get to update and that matters more (not really). So my Baekyeol fan fic is finally up but sadly there is no chapters yet cause my friend is still proof reading it BUT for all you Baekyeol angst lover that story is going to be heaven on earth for y'all. Any way let's get this chapter started. Also do you guys have any music recommendations. I've been listening to KNK's Knock and History' s Queen (that song will do all kinds of stuff to you) and NCT U songs so if you guys have any songs please comment down below. : ) and before I forget thanks for 200 subscribers 


Jungkook POV (honestly I love writing from Jungkook's point of view so yay)

December 23rd (A Wednesday,27th day since they met)

Some conference place

 


Today we were at a conference place Tae hyung was revealing what he (V) looked like to the media. We were all really excited because all the readers besides myself will finally know what hyung looks like. I was just resting on hyung's lap in the changing room when the director came in.

"V,Jimin, your up in five." He said quickly before walking away to yelling at someone because they didn't put something in the right spot to his liking. Jimin hyung came to get hyung to go on stage.

"Good luck. Fighting!"

"Okay see you in a few." He said placing a kiss on my forehead before disappearing into the crowd of staff. I sat down on the couch after seeing him leave. I looked up at the TV monitor. There was Tae hyung and Jimin hyung sitting in front of about fifty reporters.

"Are you really the famous novelist Kim V?" A female reporter asked. 

Tae hyung cleared his throat. "Why would I lie about my identity? Besides even if I was faking why would I chose a novelist? Why not a prince or a CEO?" He replied. The reporter nodded at the witted reply.

"What's your real name and why name yourself V of all names?" Another reporter ask. Jimin hyung sighed.

"Well I,Kim Taehyung, named myself V after the English word victory or for short V.'' He replied before a bunch of reporters raised their hands to ask a question. After that the conference went smoothly filled with questions like 'who are your parents' or 'are you in a relationship'. But after answering the 'are you in a relationship' question it went silent. 

"Wait your in a relationship with a.........guy?" A very pretty female reporter asked in a very quiet voice.

"Yes,why are you jealous that I'm dating a guy? Oh well I'm gay so I would never go for girls like.....you." He said kinda exaggerating the 'you'. The reporter blushed lowering her head not daring to look back up at him. A man stood up telling all the reporters that the conference was over and Jimin and Tae hyung stood up and starting walking back stage. When they came back Tae hyung greeted me with a kiss. I smiled back at him. He pulled me into a big bear hug as if he was afraid I would run away or something. My phone started ringing so I tried to answer it but Tae hyung wouldn't let go of me."Aish hyung~" I yelled at him. He finally let me go but looked up at me with puppy eyes. I sighed shaking my head. He crawled away on all fours towards Jimin hyung. I answered my phone. It was Namjoon hyung.

"Annyeong."

"Hello,it's me" Namjoon replied to me in English.

"Hyung.......really." I said sighing again.

" Ok ok chill. Why don't you and Taehyung come over for lunch." He said finally being serious.

"Ok let me ask." I went to go ask Tae hyung who was sitting on the couch with Jimin hyung pouting.

"Can you come to dinner with me at Namjoon and Jin hyung's house?" I asked. He looked up at me with puppy eyes before shaking his head and saying sorry.

"He has a schedule." Jimin hyung answered for him. I nodded in understandmeant before telling Namjoon hyung it was just going to be me. I apologized before hanging up. I laid down on Tae hyung's lap so I would be facing him.

"Sorry I sn-" He cut me off before I could finished. He placed a warm kiss on my lips and kept them there. He sat me up on his lap. He kissed my neck leaving a hickey. He placed another kiss on my lips this time a more heated one. His hand began to slide under my shirt. His hand was slowly moving towards my waist. He started playing with the lining of my boxers.

"Hyu-"

"Taehyung we're ab-" Jimin hyung said stopping in the middle when he saw what was happening. I jumped up right away fixing my shirt as Tae hyung cleared his throat while scratching his neck.

"Umm....as I was saying we're about to leave so just get your stuff, you too Jungkook I'll....umm... drop you off at their house." Jimin hyung said before awkwardly walking away. Tae hyung placed one last kiss on my lips before walking away to get his stuff. After he walked away I sighed as I got my stuff.


"Bye Jungkook ah have lots of fun okay." Jimin hyung said before he started rolling up the window. I sighed yet again. He's acting more like my umma then Ji- wait no. No one can be more like umma then Jin hyung. I started walking towards the house when out of no where Jin and Namjoon hyung pop out of the bushes and jump me.

"WHAT THE HELL HYUNG!" I yelled at Namjoon because he actually jumped me and now he was just laying on top of me.

"Namjoon ah get off the poor kid." Jin hyung said saving me from Namjoon hyung's weight. Jin hyung helped me up from the ground leading me into the house.

"How's the baby?" 

"Perfectly healthy."

"The baby should be at nine weeks now right (exactly 63 days)?" I asked him as he answered me with a nod. I sat down in the living room waiting for Jin hyung to finish cooking while Namjoon hyung was helping him. I wanted to help but they wouldn't let me because I was a 'guest'. They called me to the table and we ate as lunch as if Jin hyung is the umma, Namjoon hyung is the appa, and I am the child.


*Taehyung's POV*

 

"Hyung~. Hyung~~, why couldn't I stay with him?" I whined to Jimin hyung once we turned the corner.

"For one thing you have your first fan meeting, and second if I can't stay home with Yoogi hyung then you can't stay with Jungkookie." Jimin hyung yelled sulking about being apart from his beloved. He sighed.

''Taehyung ah you're the one who wanted to come out on the same week your book came out so we should at least do some promotions." He explained to me.

"Then why not tomorrow." I asked him still sulking.

"It would be the same rather it was next week or next year." He scolded me. He sighed before pulling into a bookstore called 'Kyobo Book Store'. I unbuckled my belt and reached up to the door handle getting ready to get out of the car but Jimin hyung stopped me.

"Put these on there're fan girls outside waiting.'' He said giving me a pair of sun glasses and a snap back. We finally got out of the car after putting on hats and sun glasses. I'm glad the dye in my hair faded. I thought laughing at what would happen if it was still bright orange. Jimin hyung and I went through the back door to be greeted by two staff members that led us to the lounging room. We waited in there until the manager of the store came to get us. On the way there Jimin asked the manager how many people were there.

"Around a thousand or so we lost count after one thousand and one." She answered sheepishly. Jimin hyung chuckled because unlike me he was bi and this manager fit right under his ideal type, cute and smaller then him and she seemed very nice. When we got to the main room there was a long line all the way outside the door. As for the people who were there they were all different ranging from teenager to senior,guy to girl,and Korean to another nationality. But out of everyone there were four people who stood out, my parents and siblings. I sighed shaking my head as I signed their books. After them was a small teenage high school girl. I smiled at her sheepish manner she reminded me of......Hayoung when she was in middle school. 

''Oppa why did you sigh at those people just now, weren't the two misters both famous besides weren't the two kids with them Mari and Jaemin oppa the actors?" The girl asked me knowing that my parents were famous and my two younger siblings' names.

"That,Mina, was my parents and younger siblings.'' I said causing her to blush from not knowing that. I laughed at her innocence. She thanked me before hurrying off on her bike outside. I swiftly signed and talked to every one after that because we were becoming short on time. Around seven I finally finished signing two thousand,five hundred and one books.


"Bye bye hyung." I said to Jimin hyung once we left the book store. I walked along the street silently listening to my music. Along my songs one was absolutely one of my favorites,it was a cover by Jungkook. I got to the park in front of the prison when I saw Hayoung. She turned to look at me.

"Oppa!" She said happily as she jogged towards me. "What are you doing here oppa?" She asked me with eyes filled with curiosity. Typical Hayoung with her curiosity filled eyes. I thought to myself and smiled. No you're not dating her any more you're dating Jungkookie now. I thought snapping out from her trance that she put on me.

"I was...uh....walking home." I said stuttering. She giggled at my nervousness.

"Oh I was just visiting Chanmi and now I'm on my way home too." She chirped. After that we sat on a bench talking for a while. There was some rustling in the bushes.

"Did you hear that?" I asked her looking up. She shook her head. We both stood up.

"Well then I should get going." I said before walking away.

"Oppa wait." She called out to me. I turned around. "I still love you." She said before placing a strawberry flavored kiss on my lips. *click* *click*


*Jungkook POV,the next morning*

After yesterday's lunch they begged me stay for dinner and I ended up stay the night too. Jin hyung and I were in the living room watching a movie waiting for Namjoon hyung before eating breakfast.

"Why couldn't Taehyung come yesterday?" Jin hyung asked me.

"Schedule." I answered. He nodded as an answer. I looked on my phone through a bunch of articles looking for one on yesterday's conference. I came across one about Tae hyung.

BREAKING NEWS:NOVELIST TAEHYUNG CHEATS ON BOYFRIEND WITH ACTRESS HAYOUNG

After yesterday's conference novelist Kim Taehyung had a fan meeting but it seems fans weren't the only people he was meeting up with. In the picture below it shows novelist Taehyung and Japanese-Korean actress Hayoung kissing. Yesterday at the conference he had said quote,'' I'm gay so I would never go for a girl." I guess he changed his mind. We decided to interview Ms.Hayoung. We asked what was her relationship with Mr.Taehyung. She answered quote,"Well we're dating. We've dated since I was a 7th grader until I entered 9th but we broke up cause I moved to Japan but ever since I came back we've been dating. That guy that he's 'dating' Jeon Jungkook is just a joke." She said. The real question is, is he really gay or is it just a joke and who is mysterious guy Jeon Jungkook?

I dropped my phone it bounced on the wood. I fell to my knees as I started bursting out crying. Jin hyung rushed over to comfort me. Namjoon came out of the bed room to find me crying he looked at the article I was reading and cursed. He sat next to me saying 'it would be okay' and that 'he doesn't deserve you'.


*Taehyung POV,at his house*

"Taehyung did you read this article yet?''  Jimin hyung asked me not even looking me in the eyes. I read the article on the phone that he gave me.

"! Dammit!" I cursed before handing the phone back to him.

​"Why?" Was the only thing Jimin said as he glared at me.


*Hayoung POV*

"Is this your doing?" Jimin oppa asked me. I just laughed I didn't even need to say anything he already knew so did Taehyung oppa the only person who didn't was his stupid boyfriend Jungkook. I laughed and laughed and laughed like a mad man.


*Jimin POV*

"Dammit Hayoung." I said as I slapped her across the face. She laughed like a mental person as she held her face. I stormed out the house hoping to find Jungkook within the next hour.


*Jin POV*

"Don't cry Jungkook ah it's okay.Don't cry." I said trying to comforting my crying dongsang as I rocked back and forth holding him.Hurry Namjoon ah we don't have much time before he has an attack.


*Namjoon POV*

"Damn that bastard just wait until I find he's sorry ." I said as I speed all the way to Taehyung's house.





So this is REALLY different after what happen I wanted to show everyone's different point of view. I worked really hard on this chapter hoping my writing got better. Any ways hope you liked this chapter. Bye my darlings~

Lyric Of The Day

"Love is so painful."

- Jungkook of BTS,Love Is Not Over (Taehyung oppa also sang it but....)