......Wha?

Author's New Pet

Jungkook's POV  (continue where we last left off)

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Jungkook, you're...........pregnant." He said with a friendly smile.

In just a matter of seconds the somewhat beautiful world I've known my whole life came crashing down around me. Jimin muttering swears while Jin sat there next to me clinging onto my shirt as he whispered a quiet prayer.

There's a child.......inside of me?

"Doc listen, can't he just get an abortion or something. I mean there's no way he's going to keep this child, this child whom he got impregnated with through......" Jimin said, the word sliding off his tongue like a swear. The doctor looked at me with concern in his eyes.

"Of course we can schedule an abortion. The sooner the easier it will be on his body. Or if he doesn't want an abortion we can also give the baby up for adoption."

I don't know why but a part of me wanted to scream 'NO!' while the other part of me honestly didn't know what to do. I just felt like crawling into a corner and wait for everything to pass.

"When would you like the abortion?" Jin looked at me with deer eyes, silently pleading for me not to get an abortion.

"I'm not getting an abortion or putting this child up for adoption. Yeah this child is his but it's my child too. This baby is still a living breathing person. Killing it would just be like denying it's existence, I'm sorry but I can't do that."

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Taehyung's POV

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I have nothing left. My best friend left me and is disgusted by me, Hayoung is using me, and Jungkookie...he hates me. Alcohol had become apart of my daily routine, my new best friend. I still was sober enough to write but it was getting depressing. Too depressing. Of course because Hayoung was my 'girlfriend' I get free food but I don't think anyone can beat Kookie's cooking. Angst was the word that described my life. Angst and lonely. I lived in a dark place where Jungkook is the only light. My light.

I walked to my offfice. It was time I write Jungkook a letter.

Dear Jungkook,

Please, just come back. I'm drowning slowly into the ocean of depression. I want you.

My thoughts are filled with you and only you. I can't live; my

bright world has gone dark. Be my light; brighten this world that's filled with

darkness and pain. Take me away from this place called hell. Embrace

me in your arms. Comfort me with your sweet words. Let me have one last taste of

your honey sweet lips. Tell me it's going to be alright, that I'm not going to drown.

Just save me, please...

-Taehyung the bastard

I signed the letter before placing a stamp on it. I walked out the door smiling and waving at everyone I passed. I placed a kiss on the letter before slipping it into the mailbox, or as I call it the Destiny Box.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jungkook's POV

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The doctor said the baby was healthy and was growing 'beautifully'. Jimin drove me and Jin home before rushing off to somewhere. When we walked into the house there was a letter on the floor. Jin picked the letter up exaimining it to see who it was from before dropping it onto the floor.

"It's for you. I uh dropped it because there was a...BUG! Yeah there was a bug." He said laughing it off awkwardly. I picked the letter up, carrying back to my room with me. I read the letter slowly before snickering. What the hell, he misses me? Bull. I tossed the letter in the trash, walking out to eat cause damn was I craving some ramen. Apparently so was Jin because there he was making some ramen.

"Sorry." Was all he said before placing a bowl of ramen in front of me. I began wolfing the ramen down right away. Namjoon came home to us devouring snacks on the couch that afternoon. I gave him a smile with a mouth full of chips. Jin cleared his throat.

"Now you have two pregnant people to feed." He said carefully. Namjoon gave us a soft smile before disappearing into the master's bedroom. He came back out a few minutes later with a photo album.

"Do you have an ultrasound?" I nodded as I reached for the one in my pocket. He wrote the date on the back before taping it next to Jin's most recent picture. I looked closely at the album once Namjoon shut the album closed. 'Pregnancy: The Most Beautiful Moment of a Woman's Man's Life' I chuckled at the somewhat messy hand wrting that belonged to my hyung. We watched a movie late into the night until we fell asleep on the couch.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jimin's POV

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

After dropping JIn and Kookie I rushed over to the Byun/Park/Kim household. I stepped out the car to be greeted by Baekhyun working on the garden.

"Oh JImin ah what are you doing here?" He asked handing me a glass of lemonade. I hesitated for a moment. Chanyeol came walking out of the garage with a bag of soil before noticing me and setting it down. Just like Baekhyun he stared at me with curious eyes.

"Uh, Taehyung...Jungkook...baby but...broke up." I said before Baekhyun dropped his glass of iced tea. Baekhyun cleared his throat and patted Chanyeol's back as he was choking.

"What? Those two broke up? Weren't they really lovey-dovey? And should me and Chanyeol start picking out baby clothes?" Baekhuyn was obviously pushing the fact that they had broke up and just focusing on the pregnancy. I grabbed them by the wrists and dragged them into their own house. I sat them on the couch.

"Listen, why did they break up, oh you know Hayoung showed up and kissed him. Of course reporters just so happened to see them and make a big fuss about them. And yes Jungkook's pregnant. 'How?' you may ask, well that's because your son him when Jungkook asked to break up." I told them straight up. It got quiet.

"Since it's our grandchild we will support Jungkook by secretly sending baby stuff and money twice a month. We'll get Taehyung to do child support and it'll all end well. Don't worry Jimin we know how much you care about those two's relationships." Chanyeol replied before urging me to get home so Yoogi wouldn't worry.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jungkook's POV

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

When we woke up the next day a mail man stopped by and gave us a package. Helping me with the package, Namjoon set it down in my room. I opened the box as he left the room. In the box were baby supplies such as cloths, bottles, formula, toys, and a letter. I opened the letter and skimmed through it.

Dear Jungkook,

Don't get alarmed we're a family friend of yours. When we heard about your pregnancy we thought we could help

you out by sending you supplies and money. Also the parts for a crib and high chair should be coming in tomorrow.

Yours truly, a friend

 

Confused I walked into the kitchen. I showed Namjoon and Jin the letter as they were getting ready for breakfast.

"Who could this 'friend' be?" Jin asked as he set down a mug of coffee and a glass of grapefruit juice on the table. I shrugged before I grabbed an apple out of the fruit basket. We ate our breakfast that morning with laughter and joy about the babies. This time it's Jin's turn to go to an ultrasound, but becuase I have school I can't go. Finding something lose to wear I panicked and went over to Jin and Namjoon's room.

"Hyung, do you have any large comfortable clothes I could borrow?" I called from outside their door. Jin's hand stuck out with a pair of lose skinny jeans and a large black shirt to go with it. I thanked him before rushing back to my room so I wouldn't be late.

"Bye bye!" I called as I ran out the door into the shotgun seat of Mingu's car.

"Ayo wassup! You haven't been to school lately. Where have you been? You missed the girl's performance the other day." He said happily. I chuckled as I shook my head.

"Dude remember I'm gay besides I've been absent because........" I said my voice getting smaller with each word.

"Because what? Finish the flipping sentence."

"Because I'm pregnant." I finally choked out. He 'ooh'ed before pulling over.

"I'm your friend tell me everything." I spilled everything from when I first me Taehyung to the day that he me. Most people would have been disgusted but Mingyu let me explain my stroy as he let me cry all over his shoulder. He patted my back letting me cry, my small tears turning into big ugly sobs. Silently he drove all the way to school as he let me sob on his shoulder. Once we got there I let go of his shirt and removed my teary eyes from his shoulders and grabbed a tissue.

"Sorry I got your shirt all wet." I said laughing it off.

"It's fine he mumbled before unbuckling his seatbelt and leaning over and placing a warm honey tasting kiss on my lips.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jin POV

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Once Jungkook left Namjoon and I went to the hospital for my monthly check up. When we arrived we were greeted by a lot of regulars who soon became our friends along with the nurses.

"Mr. Kim Seokjin?" The nurse called before noticing me wobble towards her like a penguin. The doctor greeted me with a friendly smile when we walked in.

"How's the baby? Oh and I heard from your friend that he wanted to keep the baby." The doctor told me as he took my blood pressure.

"He's keeping it and not putting it up for adoption?" Namjoon asked as the doctor was printing out the ultrasound. He nodded.

"So now I have two adults to feed along with tow babies?" The doctor shook his head.

"No you're going to be feeding two adults along with yourself and three babies." I was baffled.

"What do you mean three babies?" I asked him curiously as Namjoon leaned forward in his chair almost falling off.

"You're having twins." He said as he showed us the ultrasound. I grabbed the picture and showed it to Namjoon practically shoving it into his face. I started to feel a stinging feeling in my eyes as I stared at the picture. Slowly that stinging feeling turned to small tears.

"Twins Namjoon. We're having twins." I said between my tears as I helld the ultrasound close to my chest. The doctor gave us a smile and a nod when we were leaving. Our friend, a young lady named Krystal who's pregnant with her first daughter, wobbled up to us panickly.

"What's wrong Jin Oppa, why are you crying?" She asked looking between me and Namjoon. Namjoon showed her the ultrasound.

"Twins." She whispered as she pulled me into a tight side hug. After that Namjoon and I decided to go to the baby store for another crib and high chair.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Taehyung's POV

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I was working on my newest novel about a young teenage love when Jimin came storming into my house.

"Hyung what are you doing here? I thought you quit being my editor." I asked before he tackled me to the floor and sat on top of my stomach. I tried to push him off but damn was he strong.

"First you him and now Hayoung showing up at your house everyday?" He asked furiously.

"What do you mean?" I asked before he showed me an article on his phone.

Breaking News: Taehyung's Girlfriend Hayoung Showing Up Every Day

Korean-Japenese actress and author Taehyung have been together for a while now and paparazzi have spotted 

Hayoung come in and out of Taehyung's house for some time now. Like the pictures show below you can see

Hayoung showing up at his house three times a day with food. So we decided to ask his neighbors about this. "Well

he also had this one young man show up before when he got injured and for some time after that. I thought 

that they were a cute couple but ever since that article came out that young man stopped showing up. I wonder

what happened to him" said his neighbor an elderly lady named Mrs.Park Sarang. We also interviewed his other

neighbor, Mr. and Mrs.Son, "Well like Mrs. Park said there has always been this boy who showed up at his house.

We even saw them at the store together before. That young man would show up at his house odd times during the 

day sometimes stay for a few hours or the whole night but we never knew their relationship. I guess it wans't

much becuase he stopped showing up" After speaking with both neighbors we now wonder who this mysterious boy

that they're talking about is. Is it the man Hayoung mentioned before, Jeon Jungkook?

"Hyung she's just been bringing me food nothing more." I said trying to calm him down. He rose up his hand and slapped me across the face.

"He's pregnant and he's going to keep the baby. Your parents are helping out with money and baby supplies. I'm helping too. Don't forget Namjoon is the only one working at the house. He's going to feed three people including babies so you need to do something" he yelled.

Pregnant....Jungkook...with my child?

He slapped me one last time before getting off of me and slamming the front door.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jimin's POV

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I slammed the front door before storming off in my car down the high way. I was really pissed at Taehyung. I mean how could I believe that witch was just bringing food over for him. He looks stable enough to cook for himself.

Lazy bastard. I drove back to the house furious. Yoogi was working on rap lyrics so I couldn't bother him but it was times like this where I really needed him.

Dammit I rely too much on him. I cursed. I waltzed into his recording studio and hugged him from behind.

"I missed you." I whispered into his ear. He pulled me into a heated kiss before pulling away.

"We need to talk"

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

 

Lyric of the day: 

 

Why don't you save me, save me~

I need your love before I fall fall~

 

 

 

Author's Note:

Hoped you like the chapter. Been having writer's block so it took a long time. My laptop is being a too. Got my friend to type this. Until next time! Bye my darlings <3