The Meeting

Author's New Pet

Annyeooooong everybody author-nim here so I wanted to tell you guys thank you first for deciding to even read my story and second if there is any grammar mistakes or anything please tell because this my first time writing a fanfic so we're on this rode together now let's start this chapter!!!


"Jungkook-ah come down for breakfast or else you'll be late for class." Jungkook's mother called from outside his bedroom door.

"Ne." Jungkook replied as he skipped down the stairs to the kitchen. Today was his third day going to Seoul Music & Arts University. He was majoring in singing and dance. Sitting down next to his father Jungkook started to eat his cereal. He just hummed as his mother suggested he go to a blind date.

"Bye umma." Jungkook yelled as he rushed out the door on his bike. His house was a fifteen minute ride but every morning felt like a struggle. His phone began to ring as he stopped at a stop sign. 

"Annyeong, Jin hyung!" It was Jin one of Jungkook's closest hyung.

"Jungkook ah are you doing anything to day." The elder asked as Jungkook began to pedal again.

"No." He replied as he turned the corner onto one of the main streets. 

"So how would you like to go to a conc-" Jungkook's bike halted to a loud screech once he noticed he had hit something.

"Jungkook ah Jungko-"  The call line cut as Jungkook struggled to get off his bike.

"Omo. Are you ok? Do you need a doctor? Oh no ." Jungkook said as he picked the man up as blood started to bleed through the man's shirt and onto Jungkook's. He waved at a cab as both the driver and Jungkook paniced as the man went limp in his arms. 


"Jeon Jungkook?" A man, whom Jungkook assumed was the doctor, called.

"Ye." Jungkook replied as he followed the doctor to the room where the guy he had hit  was currently resting in.

"He did break his arm but he will recover in about two months time."The doctor said in front of Taehyung's room. 

Two months, thought Jungkook, that's a long time. Jungkook entered the room quietly. There lying the the bed was a handsome man maybe in his early twenties with a cast around his arm. The man winced in pain as Jungkook accidentally tripped over one of the tubes.

"Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Jeon Jungkook. I am very sorry for hitting you. To make it up, here is the money for the medical bill."Jungkook said as he hesitantly held out the money.

"That's it?" The man asked as his deep voice scared Jungkook. But before he could even reply the man, Taehyung, opened his mouth again,"First you hit me with your bike and break my arm,now your just paying money and saying sorry?"Jungkook was shocked at the elder's words.

"That's not what I meant." Jungkook replied as he began to struggle with his words of apology. 

"To make up for it way don't you pay me with your body?" Taehyung asked with a smirk on his face. Slowly, a chill crawled up Jungkook's spine.

H h he wants my my b body? 

"Get your head out of the gutter what I meant was until I fully heal you should work for me." Jungkook stood there dazed as Taehyung told him his address."See you tomorrow okay? Brat."


As he explained the situation to his friends they bit their lips to hold back a laughter.

"So you have to be like his maid now?" Namjoon asked as Jin released the laughter he had been holding in. Jungkook pouted as his two closest hyungs .

"It's not funny." Jungkook mumbled under his breathe as Jin and Namjoon continued to .

"It's just too funny." They replied in unison as Jungkook began to walk away.


"Umma, appa, I have something important to say."Jungkook confessed to his parents at dinner.

"You're gay?" His appa asked.

"NO!"

"You're a dad?" His umma this time asked.

"NO!"

"You have a girlfriend?" They asked in unison. 

"Sadly no."

"Then what is it?" His parents asked in unison. Jungkook told his parents about the situation as they had the same reaction as his hyungs.

"Ummaaa, apppaaaa, this is serious." Jungkook whined because he wasn't being taken seriously.

"Sorry, we just...it's just....it's....it's hilarious." They replied, barely getting the words out of their mouths for they too busy laughing.

God, Buhhda, Lord of the underworld what did I do in my past life to deserve this? Jungkook thought as finished his dinner and went up to his bedroom to think.


The next morning Jungkook woke up with a horrible headache for he had been drinking the night before. His phone began to ring as he got out of bed.

 "Annyeonghaseyo?"

"Rise and shine sleepy head it's 10:30 so get up eat,shower,change and get over here immediately you have a hour 'kay?" A voice that could only belong to Taehyung ordered before the line cut off. Dazed and confused Jungkook walked towards the bathroom. He took a shower and went down stairs to eat breakfast.

"Well you're up early for a Saturday I don't remember you havi- oh right there's Taehyung shi." His mother giggled at the comment her husband said.

Jungkook wolfed down his pancakes and headed up stairs as he wondered about what to wear. 

Should I wear something causal like a white t-shirt and black skinny jeans or something more professi- wait why do I even care it's not like he's someone important? 

"Bye umma bye appa." In the end he did go with the white tee and black skinnys.


"' Just come, in the door is unlocked.' " Jungkook read off of a note stuck to the door. 

First he makes me take care off his pity and now he's too lazy to even open the door what the hell? And he's rich! 

"Annyeonghaseyo."

"I'm upstairs!" Jungkook walked up the stairs staring at all the expensive furniture and paintings.

"In here brat!" Jungkook followed the voice into what looked like an office.

"You're late." The man scolded. 

"Ne?"

"You took a hour an a half." He replied.

" But that's cause I live far away."

" No buts for now make me breakfast and when you're done clean the house then come back here and also could you hand me that book on the dresser?" Taehyung asked but it was more like a demand.

"Ye." Jungkook answered as he pouted.

Who does this think he is? I thought I was supposed to be taking care of him not be his butler.Umma please how am I supposed to get through this? Jungkook hoped down the stairs into the kitchen and made some French toast and some coffee.

"Jungkook ah ."

 "Ye."

"I need you to help me with something."

"Ye what is it?"

"Could you sort the books in A B C by the author and if they are by the same author do it by the book title order for me?"

" Ye."

Well that's easy enough.

"Um Taehyung shi."

"What?"

"You must really like V the famous novelist but then again so do I,I have every single book and so do you to be exact you have two of every copy."

"Is that so,do you like his work?"

"To be honest I love his work he's like my idol even though I'm studing singing and dance at Seoul Music & Art University hehe funny right? To be honest I'm very sorry but I have to leave now due to my classes umm when do I need to come over again tomorrow?My classes tomorrow are from 9:40-12:30 then later at 3:30-5:30." Jungkook confessed.

"When ever you have time I guess," Taehyung said while trying to control his heartbeat from of the sudden confession.

"Umm how about 1:30?"

"That's fine."

"Well see you tomorrow Taehyung shi!"Jungkook yelled as he skipped down the stairs and out the door.

 


 

 

 

(p.s I rewrote this causing it's different from my newer stuff and it was really cringy)

 

 

I worked really hard trying to rewrite this while still keeping the plot. *takes a deep breathe* It was only a few months ago and yet..... any way I hoped you guys liked this chapter.  Also like most of my chapters this is not proof read.