I'm such a coward

Save Me Save Me~
Please log in to read the full chapter

I bet you guys wanted this POV right? Lol ;)

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jinyoung POV.

 

JB was here again…and he fell asleep holding my hand. I saw him as I returned from Mark’s room and drifted back into my body.

 

I missed hearing his voice. Jaebummie hyung……I miss you.

 

I used up all my energy to spend time with Mark and leave the hospital and now I’m back to being stuck in this body that can’t move, can’t talk, and most of all can’t tell JB its okay and that I forgive him and that its okay for him to move on.

But yet again that’s my fault. I used all the chances I had to see how everyone in JYP was doing but I just didn’t have the guts to face my team of trainees.

I inwardly sighed. Why was I such a coward?

Most of all, why can’t I wake up?

Whenever I was trapped in my body I escaped to the Jinhae in my mind. It put me at rest to be able to be at home without having to go back. Ever since I had come to JYP I haven’t been able to go home and this park was the only distinct memory I had. I smiled remembering that it was exactly here I ran into Mark.

I was always so alone here all by myself in Jinhae since I was stuck here more often than being able to go back to JYP, to see the trainees I missed. The only issue I had was that whenever I went, people could always see me and then I only had 7 minutes from the time someone sees me before I have to come back here to this boring white walled hospital, or for me, the same park in Jinhae.

But it was from my visits where people couldn’t see me, I learned the most. I knew when Mark came, I knew that Jaebum started developing feelings for Youngjae, I saw that Jackbam were doing well, I saw that Jae and Brian were able to get closer without arguing all the time, I heard the progress of how Sungjin and Wonpil’s voices developed to be better, I was there to visit JB whenever he slept in my room, I saw all, yet, I had no real desire to go back to that life.

Everyone seemed to be doing well without me and even though I could see that, when I was mentioned it caused sadness in the dorm, but I saw everyone start to move past it and become a stronger person and I was proud of each and every one of them. Of course I miss my friends, but there was no desire to go back.

If I went back now, what would I do? It would take a while for me to start to get used to using his limbs again from waking up after being in a coma for a year. My voice was probably hard to use since it wasn’t used in a while and singing might be out of my reach. I would be useless as a trainee and would just hold team 1 back from debuting on time if I woke up.

Even worse, I would then have to explain to JB that it wasn’t his fault that I fell into a coma and that it was my fault for not watching where I was going. I wanted to tell JB that their relationship was better as best friends as they used to be because it was only after they started dating that they started arguing. I want to tell him it’s okay if he felt feelings toward Youngjae, because I noticed their closeness when we were still together, no one can stop what the heart wants.

Then most of all, I would have to confess that I fell in love with someone else. Thinking about him brought a smile and blush to my face.

Someone that could barely speak Korean really well, that had a much more beautiful smile, that was quiet but comfortable instead of mysterious, someone who could fly through the air with ease, a person that loves me unconditionally without having any attachment through a past and mostly he is someone I immediately fell in love with on first sight and loves more the more I get to know him.

Yet how could I tell the love of my life that I’m still in a relationship with his new leader? How can I even break it off with JB when it was the fact that we didn’t want to break up that put us in this situation in the first place.

 

There is no reason for me to go back, it would be just be hard on everyone and I would hate to inconvenience anyone.  Jinyoung sighed again and played with the petals of a red rose in the flower garden at the park. The red colour reminded him of Mark’s hair and it made him miss him even more. He was stuck here for another couple days till he could gather the energy to go back to JYP to see him. He knew Mark wasn’t getting enough sleep lately and that was the only reason he hasn’t been able to see him here in Jinhae but it was getting harder for him to go visit JYP as often as he has been going lately.

 

Mark made him curious in so many ways.

First of all how was he even able to invade his created space even though he didn’t know me?

Please log in to read the full chapter