I'll wake up for you

Save Me Save Me~
Please log in to read the full chapter

“You’re even more beautiful in person…” Mark cooed.

 

Jinyoung opened his eyes that he has previously squeezed shut in fear. What did he just say?

 

He felt a caress on his cheek.

 

“How can you be this handsome?” Mark teased and pulled on his cheek.

 

“Mark what are you doing….?” Jae asked confused in English.

 

But Mark just ignored him because right now he had the love of his life in front of his eyes. He didn’t care that he was in a bad condition. He didn’t care that he looked like he barely had any life left in him. He didn’t care that he wasn’t responding to anything that he said.

 

All he cared about was that he was there, in front of Jinyoung.

 

“Jinyoungie…..why didn’t you tell me you were here? If I knew I would have come to see you every day and every night.”

 

“Mark….” Jae started.

 

“What?” Mark said finally turning to Jae.

 

Jae sighed. “Jaebum wouldn’t have let you come anyways.” 

 

“Why could he control whether I come here or not? I would come even if he did say I couldn’t come.” Mark retorted.

 

“Because” Jae started and bit his lip contemplating whether to tell Mark or not. This wasn’t part of his and Jackson’s plan at all.

 

Jinyoung on the other hand started freaking out mentally. If Mark was to find out he was dating JB and they were still together, he wanted to be the one to tell him not have him hear about it from someone else. Please Jae, Please don’t tell Mark. He pleaded to himself but he knew it was to no avail because he couldn’t do anything about it at all.

 

Jae on the other hand was thinking back to earlier on in the day when he met up with Jackson again.

 

 

“Jae!” Jackson shouted from behind him. He was in the hallway waiting for Sungjin and Wonpil to come out from his vocal lesson so he was just strumming chords in the hallway.

 

“Hey, whaddup?” I asked as I waited for Jackson to reach me not bothering to get up from the floor.

 

“I think….I think you should tell Mark what hospital Jinyoung is in and take him there tonight.”

 

“What? Why so suddenly?” I asked confused.

 

“We have a holiday today and he looked kinda bummed so I thought it would help if you took him to see Jinyoung.”

 

“Why can’t you do it?” Jae asked rolling his eyes. “As I said before, not all of us have a day off. I’m not really free till after midnight if even then.”

 

“I have a date with Bambam since he wants to go shopping and also Mark doesn’t know I know that he knows Jinyoung and he definitely doesn’t know that I know about his relationship with him.” Jackson paused. “Wow that was a confusing sentence.”

 

“I got it I got it. Ok I’ll try and see what I can do.” Jae said defeated, there wasn’t much he could decide from there. He really wanted to help Team 1 debut together because he also misses Jinyoung and wants to see him happily with everyone. Yet he wasn’t sure if he was doing the right thing because he is practically encouraging cheating by bringing Mark to see Jinyoung.

 

“Thanks hyung~” Jackson cooed and practically skipped of leaving him in the hallway to his thoughts.

 

Not long after Jackson had left the hallway, the door across from him opened to reveal Youngjae and Jaebum holding hands walking out of the vocal practice room across from Sunjin and Wonpil.

 

Jae’s eyes widened in surprise not only at seeing the two look so intimately at each other but also hoping that neither of them had heard what he and Jackson were talking about. It was especially shocking because it was their day off yet they chose to be together in a practice room?

 

Youngjae was the first to see him sitting on the floor and quickly yanked his hand away from Jaebum’s and breaking their eye contact and then laughed nervously. Jaebum confused at Youngjae’s reaction turned to also see Jae on the floor and that was the first time Jae has ever seen him look so embarrassed and blushing?

 

“Oh Jae hyung……you were there?” Youngjae awkwardly was the first to break the silence.

 

“Mmn,” he hummed in response not sure what else to say. All three of them stayed in awkward silence until Sungjin and Wonpil’s practice door opened and they came out happily chatting until they notice the tense awkward atmosphere in the hallway.

 

“Oh my God, I’m saved.” Jae sighed out happily in English finally breaking the silence and quickly put his guitar away in its case and got up.

 

“Let’s go guys, I’ve been waiting for you.” Jae said to the other two who just looked confused between their hyung and the other trainees. Jae nudged them and they quickly bowed to JB and Youngjae before they were almost dragged away by Jae.

 

Sungjin and Wonpil kept asking him what was going on but he had no response because he himself isn’t sure. Was JB dating Youngjae? Does that mean that JB was already cheating on Jinyoung making it ok for Jinyoung to cheat on JB? He needed clarification really quickly and he wasn’t sure how he was going to get it since they were all heading to an instrument lesson and then songwriting. He really and truly had no free time like Team 1 did.

 

After their instrument lesson Jae was waiting with Sungjin and Young K outside the bathroom for the others when they saw Mark at the end of the hallway walking towards them. He looked confused and lost and lonely and all but walked by them until he turned around. “Hey do you know where Jackson went?”

 

Jae being the only one who saw him responded “He said he had a date with Bambam.”

 

Mark visibly flushed and Jae didn’t know what came to the boys mind when he said that and then Mark asked “JB?”

 

This time Sungjin responded “He was with Youngjae earlier.”

 

Mark just raised his eyebrows curious then defeated. “I guess I’m doing nothing today then. Thanks guys” he said and then walked away without a further word.

 

Jae after considering his entire life yelled “Hey Mark wait up!!” and left the other two boys he was with to jog to catch up with Mark.

 

“What?”

 

“Um, I don’t know when I’ll be done tonight but can you make time for me?” Jae asked a bit nervously he wasn’t sure if he should do this.

 

“Why would you want to see me?” Mark asked completely confused since he and Jae weren’t really t

Please log in to read the full chapter