His Name is Junior....

Save Me Save Me~
Please log in to read the full chapter

Mark let Jackson drag him to their room while he sorted out his thoughts about the secret his dorm mates are keeping from him. What did this Park Jinyoung do that can affect all the members so easily and have Jaebum cry? He felt upset at this person he has never even met for making his friends so bothered. He wanted to go to him and tell him to apologize. What kind of friend is he anyways to make his friends suffer?

Mark barely noticed they had reached the room till Jackson locked the door and pushed Mark against it. 

"What's your problem man?"

Jackson slammed one hand next to Mark's head and leaned in close to his face which made his heart race. What the hell is he doing......

"I know you're new here and all and you're just getting used to things here, but here's one thing you need to know." he said seriously with a hint of malice "Never mention Park Jinyoung. Don't even think about him."

Mark's eyes widened. "Who is this Jinyoung guy anyways? Why can't I ask about him? What kind of power does he have over all of you? How dare he make you guys all upset" he questioned because he just couldn't hold in his curiousity anymore. 

Jackson's eyes hardened and cut him off "Don't you dare talk about him as if he's bad. He's the most sweetest caring person in the world that we all love, you will never measure up to him in any way. That's all I wanted to say." he said pulling his hand away and going to his side of the room and in his bed. 

Mark stood there frozen to the spot. What the actual ....what was all that about me not measuring up to him. When did I ever need to be compared to someone I didnt even know? Whoever this Jinyoung person is, as much as he cant help smiling at his name, he hates him. He hates how big a place he has in the other's hearts. He hates that he can't even ask about him without getting completely ignored or someone getting upset. But what he hates most is that just his name alone gives Mark unexplainable butterflies. Almost as much as the guy in his dreams. Mark has never hated anyone before but now he hates this Park Jinyoung guy and how he his name gives him the same feels he gets for the boy he likes.

Wait

Wait....

Boy I like? Oh my gawd I do need sleep. First I start seeing things and now this. This stress is making me lose it, I'm definitely not gay and I do not like a boy I know nothing about and don't even know if he's real.

Mark walked over to his bed and deadpanned on his bed when something poked him in his chest. What now? he thought and reached into his jacket pocket and pulled out the book from earlier. He almost forgot about the book in light of all the drama. 

Mark sat up and ran his hand over the cover smiling. He finally had something that could give him a hint to the boy he saw. He opened the book and saw "Junior's copy" written in the most beautuful hangeul he has ever seen. He doesn't know why but everything about this boy makes him smile. "So his name is Junior", Mark muttered smiling causing Jackson to shift over to face him. "What did you just say?" he asked semi sleepy semi shocked.

"Nothing" Mark replied curtly and kept flipping through the book to small dog eared pages where he saw highlighted sections and comments in the border of the margin. Smiling at this Mark turned back to the first page and started to read the book knowing from this he would get to know more about the boy. Even though he didn't fully understand all of the words, Mark focused more on the side comments and notes that the boy would leave and before he noticed he was already at Chapter 5 and it was 3:49 am. Mark blinked sleepily wanting to continue but couldn't hold back from his drowsiness and ended up falling asleep and for the first time in forever, he had a dream. 

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************

Mark blinked and he was back in Jinhae. Finally! he celebrated and quickly walked almost ran to the park where he first met the boy. 

As he rounded the bend that he was in last time instead of the boy sitting in the bench he was perched on a branch of a tree singing an English song surprising Mark. 

  What's going on in that beautiful mind
I'm on your magical mystery ride
And I'm so dizzy, don't know what hit me, but I'll be alright

Mark stood there transfixed listening to his beautiful voice. He couldn't hide the feeling that he was singing about Mark because even though he has heard the song a billion times in LA, the lyrics has never spoke more to him now than ever. Mark also couldn't help but admire how cutely accented the Korean boy's English was even though it was very good. He was impressed and in awe. 

My head's under water
But I'm breathing fine
You're crazy and I'm out of my mind

'I must be crazy' Mark thought. 'I think about you all the time and I can even see you when you're not there. You may be breathing fine but I'm not.'

'Cause all of me
Loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections
Give your all to me
I'll give my all to you
 

At this line Junior turned his head towards Mark direction and even though he saw him, he finished the song looking at him as he sung

You're my end and my beginning
Even when I lose I'm winning
'Cause I give you all of me
And you give me all of you, oh oh

He finished with a shy smile at Mark who stood there with his heart about to beat out of his chest. His smile oh gawd that smile could kill fangirls if he had an

Please log in to read the full chapter