We're debuting?!

Save Me Save Me~
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Don’t worry Jinyoung. I will save you.” Mark thought as he slowly woke up with Junior’s sobs still echoing in his mind. Mark stretched and blinked his eyes till he fully woke up. As he was about to sit up from his position he found a note and the keys that he had lost earlier lying on his stomach.

“Junior” Mark immediately thought and grabbed the note and opened it.

It was he expected. The note was written in the same handwriting he admired so much in the book that he found in the library.

Sorry for taking the keys Mark hyung. I know you have a lot of questions about me but I was scared to let you know anything. But, I am giving you this so you can find out more about me and if you come back to me then I know we have something special. I’m sorry I leave in such a short time all the time, it takes a lot of energy to see you…..I really like you Mark hyung and I really wish we could be together.”

–Junior

Even though he knew the contents of the letter was serious Mark couldn’t help but blush as he read it because that was the first time he ever received a confession letter. Even though it was weird because it was his first confession from a boy he didn’t care because at least the feelings he thought he had for the boy was verified as he read the letter. He also really really liked Junior. Maybe even loved? No just really really really really him and at this point would do anything to be with him.

Mark took the keys and held it tightly, it was finally time for him to find out more about the boy he adored ever so much.

He got up out of the window seat and headed towards Jinyoung’s room not noticing Junior himself standing in one of the aisles of books watching him as he went to his room hugging his arms to himself looking insecure.

 

 

Mark took a deep breath and inserted the one key he didn’t try before into the door and it opened with a soft click and a turn of the key. He then proceeded to open the door to be greeted with the initial scent of pine trees and sandalwood from a turtle plug-in on the wall and an extremely tidy room.

It seems almost undisturbed but he knows that Jaebum had visited the room often from the indented dark blue sheets on Jinyoung’s bed and he almost felt himself become jealous wondering what sort of relationship Jaebum and Jinyoung had that he felt comfortable going on his bed.

His eyes wondered from the bed to the table beside the bed that held a lamp probably for bedside reading and a couple bookmarkers. From that table, he saw a desk that was littered with drawings of dance formations and a couple unfinished ones next to pens and next to the desk was a trashcan with crumpled up pieces of paper. From there his eyes wondered to the bookshelf to the far corner that was filled with books. He went over to it and browsed the titles and they were all from different genres and he was surprised to find that quite a few of them are in English and they were ones he was forced to read in high school.

The room apart from that was really tidy and you could see that the things he was interested in were the only things that littered the room. Mark then opened the closet to be greeted with only a few articles of clothing that looked really comfortable but stylish. He took a step inwards and sniffed the clothes to find a really comfortable scent that he could breathe in for the rest of his life. Mark’s eyes then landed on the grey cardigan that the said male was wearing earlier and he took it out and hugged it missing Jinyoung already. Now that he knew everything, thoughts of Jinyoung didn’t only make him happy but sad at the same time which caused him to be conflicted.

He didn’t know how he could possibly wake anyone out of a coma. Even in movies, they always wake up because they want to wake up or if their soul came back to their body or something weird like that but he had no idea how it worked in real life.

Mark took the cardigan and sat on Jinyoung’s bed.

What was he to do now? He said that he will save Junior but he has no idea how.

Feeling defeated he fell backwards on the bed expecting to land on the soft pillow but instead his head hit something hard under it. Mark sat back up rubbing the back of his head and whining about the pain. He reached under the pillow to find a journal that looked like Junior’s diary.

His diary……

 

Wow……

 

I cant read this….

 

Well I could…

 

I mean he said that he wanted me to know more about him……

 

But that’s an invasion of privacy Mark…

 

Omo…..what should I do?

 

As Mark was debating whether to take the diary or not he heard his name echoing down the hallway.

“Mark Hyung?! Where are you?”

Jaebum’s voice. He panicked and quickly picked up the journal and put it inside of the cardigan and ran out of Junior’s room and locked the door.

As soon as he pocketed the keys to turn the corner and confront JB, he ran face to face with him as he turned around.

“What were you doing?” JB asked suspiciously.

“I was just….you know…..coming from the library…” Mark stuttered out. He hated lying because he knew he just couldn’t do it.

He squinted his eyes not believing him then his eyes drifted to the cardigan Mark had slipped on in his rush and his eyes opened wider. “Where did you get that cardigan?” He asked with even more suspicion in his voice.

“I, uh…..bought

Please log in to read the full chapter