Almost....!

Save Me Save Me~
Please log in to read the full chapter

Mark regrettably woke up from his dream. It's only been a couple seconds since he's been apart from Junior but he misses him already. He slowly stretched not wanting to get up just yet and reached over to his bedside table for his water bottle. As he picked it up he felt a piece of paper between his fingers. Slowly sitting up and turning on the light on the table he squinted at the note.

"Sorry for snapping yesterday. Stress ya know? Are we still cool? -Your boy Jackson"

Mark couldn't help but smile at it. It was a great way to start the morning knowing that he really didn't do anything yesterday and everything can go back to normal. He felt ready to start the day and wanted to see the other members to check on them as well. 

After taking a quick shower he went out into the common area to find JB struggling to wake Youngjae up from napping on the couch and Bambam eating breakfast with Yugyeum.

Bambam was the first to see him and smiled widely “Ah hyung! You’re awake?” Mark nodded and walked over to the younger to affectionately ruffle his hair. “Ey! I actually styled it this morning. Now I have to do it all over again” he pouted. “Mian” he replied. Although it seemed nonchalant, the members have already gotten used to Mark’s way of speaking and also lack thereof.

Mark went over to the fridge and grabbed some milk and cereal and was about to start eating when his eyes caught on the keys hanging out of JB’s pocket. Those are the same ones he used to open Jinyoung’s door he pondered and slowly ate as he watched JB prod Youngjae till he finally started waking up.

JB growing tired of having to spend his time waking Youngjae up decided to tickle him which caused the younger to wake up much faster but also very grumpy.

“Hyuuuuung~” he whined as he tried to get JB to stop tickling him but he couldn’t stay grumpy for long since he kept laughing. Soon the couch turned into a tickling competition so Mark turned to Bambam and Yugyeum since that was too much bromance for him to be watching this early in the morning without a camera present.

“Ya, where’s Jackson?” he asked the two maknaes. “He went to practice early” Bambam responded. “Why?”

“He’s still feeling frustrated about yesterday so he wanted to dance it off instead of talk to me even though I think that that is a better option since we are close and all.” He said with a hint of bitterness.

Yugyeum rolled his eyes and from that Mark notices that his eyes were a bit red.

“Yugyeummie, why did you cry?” Mark asked concerned. At this JB and Youngjae stopped their banter and skinship and turned to Yugyeum.

Yugyeum was shocked at first but then quickly recovered with a nervous laugh, “I just couldn’t sleep you know…so my eyes are a bit red.” He quickly glanced to Bambam who then added “Yea I was up pretty late with the light on. Sorry.”

JB then opened his small eyes a bit more as if in understanding “Ah ah, I see. Next time be a better roommate Bammie.” He tried to say sternly even though he knew what was going on.

Mark seeing all the small excuses being made let it go knowing that he probably won’t get any answers today either and went back to eating, while the other members shared a look of relief.

Even though Jackson got really upset at him last time for being curious he can’t help but be curious about Jinyoung. But even more so, he was curious about Junior.

‘I wonder what his favourite cereal is…..or does he like it with warm milk or cold milk like I do.’ Mark smiled to himself thinking about this. ‘Or does he even eat breakfast or is he a brunch person? I wonder if he can cook. That would be the sweetest thing…..’ He happily sighed. ‘I want to know so much about him but, I don’t even know if he’s real’ he thought ruffling his hair in frustration.

“Hyung are you ok?” Yugyeum asked looking at him in concern.

‘Even if I can keep my words to myself it’s my face that need deliverance…’ -___- realizing his expressions must have been constantly changing

“Eung, I’m fine” he replied blushing and staring into his cereal. He knew his cheeks were probably as red as his hair. My thoughts keep varying between those two. I need help….

JB came over to him and put his hand on his forehead then on his neck and cheeks causing Mark to look up in confusion.  “Are you sick hyung? You can take a break and not come to practice today since you already know the choreography.” Mark didn’t want to look up at him since it was weird that JB was being so affectionate towards him but instead his eyes drifted towards

Please log in to read the full chapter