Fitting back

Save Me Save Me~
Please log in to read the full chapter

It's been a long long time hasn't it? I'm sooooo sorry. I got kind of lost with where I was going with the story, had to reread like 3 times??? and didn't quite know how to continue but no worries I will not abandon and will continue to an ending :D Also OMGGGGG WHAT, 450+ suscribers???? I AM UNDESERVING :OOOOOO. Thank you so much for suscribing and waiting for an update. It's still lacking as I try to pull together all the loose ends I made but I am working hard on making it worth reading now hahaha. I love all of yoouuuuu <3 Please comment and tell me your opinions! And with no further ado, here it is :)))) (Also omg JJP comeback :D much excite)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

When Mark awoke again he was in a much better mood and he could hear the happy chatter of the others outside his room door. He quickly went to the bathroom to wash up and then met the other 5 that were all hanging out in the living room talking about their schedule change.

 

Yugyeum was the first one who noticed him and got up to greet him with a hug.

 

“Hey Mark, we just got some amazing news.” He said and he took his hand and dragged him to the couch where the rest were sitting.

 

“JYP said that if Jinyoung can recover in a month or two then he can push our debut back 2 months so he can catch up and debut with us, isn’t that great hyung?” Youngjae exclaimed smiling from his position on the floor between Jaebum’s legs.

 

Mark made a face at them still being uncertain and holding many things against Jaebum for no reason that Jaebum yet knows of. Their position already giving him a headache of unwanted thoughts.

 

“Jinyoung won’t even need those extra 2 months! But either way, I’m glad we get to be GOT7, I didn’t really like the name DAY6. It would be an eternal reminder we were missing someone” Yugyeum said smiling.

 

“Right, it wouldn’t feel whole without him.” Jackson commented.

 

“You guys have to remember that Mark doesn’t know Jinyoung guys” Jaebum said as he absentmindedly ran his hand through Youngjae’s hair with an unreadable expression staring into Mark’s eyes challenging him.

 

“Oh yea~” Bambam exclaimed, “I forgot since Mark was at the hospital before we were.”

 

“Yea, that’s a good point Bam. Mark why were you there anyways? And why did Jinyoung want your number when you guys never met?” Jaebum asked him cooly even though his eyes portrayed a sense of distrust and was that jealousy? Mark knew he probably had the worst relationship with Jaebum since coming here and the whole dating?, if that’s even what it is, his boyfriend/ex wasn’t going to help.

 

“Yah, no need to pester Mark with a lot of questions early in the morning. He went with Jae yesterday since we all left him alone and I guess Jinyoung wanted his number because he introduced himself as part of our group…right Mark?” Jackson defended him emphasizing the last part.

 

“Well…yea.” Mark responded since it wasn’t really a lie and he didn’t want to lie to s but with the stare Jaebum was giving him he couldn’t respond.

 

“Well we can all get to know each other better when he comes home in 4 days!” Youngjae exclaimed being oblivious to the obvious tension.

 

Mark’s eyes widened and he smiled brightly, even more so to rival the morning sun. “He’s coming here in 4 days??”

 

“Yea hyung! We’re excited too!” Yugyeum exclaimed from his position semi curled up into Mark’s side.

 

“Yea! Apparently he didn’t lose as much control of his nerves, so there's no way he won’t catch up with the choreography, especially since it’s mostly his own choreography. Gosh sometimes I forget that he was one of the best trainees when he was here.” Bambam said smiling fondly.

 

Mark reached over to ruffle the younger’s hair. “You must really look up to him huh?”

 

“Jinyoung hyung is like my mom away from home. Nags more than my actual mom really” The Thai said cheekily earning a slap on his head from Jaebum. Mark smiled at that remembering the first time he met Jinyoung and he told him to say hi to the rest from their umma.

 

“Well anyways,” Jackson said diverting the conversation and rubbing the spot Jaebum hit is boyfriend gently. “Manager hyung said he would give us time off, more like to practice and help Jinyoung catch up but quite frankly we’re free since Jinyoung has never been one to like help.”

 

“He doesn’t?” Mark asked. He really and truly did not know much at all about the boy he loves.

 

“Yea, but of course you wouldn’t know that since you’re new.” Jaebum said with a slight smirk.

 

“Hyung, don’t make Mark feel left out~” Youngjae whined then smiled at Mark, “It’s ok hyung. He learns quickly, the best thing we can do for him when he gets here is just be there for him.”

 

“Well anyways that means we are freeee today!!” Bambam exclaimed and threw himself lying down on the floor with a dumb grin on his face.

 

While the others talked about what they were going to do with their free time the youngest who was still hugging him gently poked him to get his attention.

 

“Yes Gyeum ah?” Mark asked looking down at the younger wondering why he is suddenly being so affectionate.

 

“Hyung, if you are not doing anything today…..do you want me to show you around Seoul? I was actually raised around here unlike the rest of them.” He said with a shy smile.

 

Mark would actually want to go to the hospital and spend every waking moment with Jinyoung but he realizes he has been distant with s and if one was trying to be close to him he shouldn’t push him away. He could always visit Jinyoung later in the day.

 

“Yea sure. Why not?” he agreed to the youngest who lit up with a smile and an unexplainable light blush. Mark assumed it was from smiling too hard.

 

Yugyeum muttered a small yes under his breath and kissed Mark’s cheek then ran off to his shared room with Bambam.

 

Mark sat there in shock holding his cheek while Jackson gave him a strange look.

 

“Wow he finally had the balls to ask. He’s been worrying about this for a week” Bambam said from his position on the floor.

 

“What?” both Jackson and Mark simultaneously asked.

 

Bambam just shrugged. “Well if Yugyeum and Mark are touring the city what are we doing?”

 

“Well Youngjae and I had a song we were working on that we kind of wanted to finish…” Jaebum trailed off while Youngjae blushed and just played with the hood of his sweatshirt.

 

This time it was Jackson’s and Mark’s turn to give him a knowing judging look.

 

“Aish, so boring. Working on a day off.” Bambam said rolling his eyes. “Hyung, want to stay in and Netflix and chill?” he asked switching back to English asking Jackson.

 

“Gross. Do not need to hear this. I’m going to get changed.” Mark said fake throwing up from the suggestive looks they were giving each other but also almost laughing at the other confused pair since they weren’t speaking Korean. He could hear a faint “No fair” from Youngjae as he headed to his room.

 

Mark went to his room and decided on just casual clothes since he was just hanging out with baby of the group. He was just pulling a sweatshirt over his head when the aforementioned maknae walked into his room without knocking.

 

“Hyung, are you ready yet?” he whined.

 

I turned to face him after finally getting the shirt over my head.

 

He was so much more dressed up than I was. “Yah did you plan your outfit ahead of time or something?” I teased as I grabbed one of Jackson’s snapbacks.

 

“N-no.” he stuttered out.

 

I grabbed my wallet and then met him by the door looking him up and down once. “You look nice. Well I’m ready, let’s go before we run out of daylight.”

 

I went to the living room to bid goodbye to Jackson and Bambam who were arguing over what movie to watch since Jaebum and Youngjae had already left for the studio. Yugyeum came out my room a bit later than me which confused me since I was sure he was right behind me.

 

“Hey why are you so pink? Are you sick? You know you don’t have to take me around if you don’t feel well.” I said being concerned for the child.

 

He shook his head no strongly declining if he was feeling sick.

 

“If only lovesick was a thing...” Bambam muttered under his breath and Jackson shushed him while Yugyeum glared.

 

“Lovesick?” I questioned. “You like someone Gyeum ah?”

 

“I can’t tell you hyung…” he responded while looking at the floor.

 

“Ah because we’re not that close?” I questioned kind of saddened.

 

He looked up at me shocked, “No! that’s not the reason why. I’m just not ready to tell you yet.”

 

“Ah well, I’m sure they like you back. You’re like a big teddy bear” I said laughing. “Well, we’re leaving! I called out to the others and put my hands on Yugyeum’s shoulder to push him out the door since he was standing frozen.

 

‘Such a weird child. He’ll grow out of it’ I thought to myself as we finally left the dorm.

 

Even though I led Gyeum out the dorm I had no idea where we were going so I stopped walking and turned to him a bit abashed, “So where are we going anyways?”

 

Yugyeum just smiled and came to grab my hand and walk in the direction we started in. After we fell into step next to each other he let go of my hand and finally said something since I was waiting,

 

“Well hyung, I know you like extreme sports so I thought you would enjoy going bungee jumping with me.”

 

“Wah! How did you know that? I’ve always wanted to go bungee jumping!” I exclaimed excited.

 

“I just know things…” Yugyeum said smiling.

 

“Haha, I guess I’ll take this day to get to know you well as well.”  I said happy that everything was going well and I had something to take my mind off the Youngjae-Jaebum-Jinyoung drama.

 

“Yep and after we can go out for hamburgers. There’s this really cool place by the bungee jumping site.” Yugyeum continued.

 

“Dude I love hamburgers!” I said shocked and

Please log in to read the full chapter