Move-in Day

Save Me Save Me~
Please log in to read the full chapter

Mark took a deep breath and opened to door to meet his new soon-to-be roommates and hopefully friends reciting his Korean introduction in his mind.

"Hi everyone my name is-"

"WANG JACKSON GET BACK HERE" a boy with grayish blonde hair screamed as a another boy dressed in full black and a snapback darted across the room right with a hyena laugh in front of Mark causing him to take a step back. "Jackson?" Mark wondered, "Is he a foreigner like me?"

"I will wear underwear alone until I can do my underwear commercial. You cannot make me put on clothes!" the said boy which Mark guessed his name was Jackson responded. 

"Hyung~" a baby faced boy with blonde hair emerged from one of the rooms, "what are you doing so early in the morning? Why is Jaebum hyung yelling already" he whined.

"Sorry Bambam-ah but my wild iness can't be tamed!" Jackson responded ruffling the said boys hair with affection as Bambam... Mark guessed turned a light shade of pink and slapped his hand away. A giant came out of the same room with an "EW! Can you guys not be a couple. You're lucky I haven't ate yet or else I would have threw up" he said sticking out his tongue at the two. 

Mark stood in the doorway dumb-founded as the three started to argue and the gray-headed one came back throwing clothes at Jackson which he dodged. It was only when Jackson turned to run did he realize someone at the door with an "Oh" causing everyone to turn their attention to Mark who flushed a little from the sudden attention.

Jackson was the first to break the silence "Hey, whats up man? Welcome to our home!" he said with a huge smile.

Mark's eyes grew wide,"You speak English?"  

"Hey man, of course we speak English too" the baby faced Bambam said as well coming from behind Jackson.

The gray haired man was the first to approach him and said in a very accented English "My name is Im Jaebum, I heard you are from LA?"

"Y-yea, my name is Tuan Mark its nice to meet all of you. " he stuttered out and bowed. 

"Ey, no need for that, we heard you are older than all of us anyways, you are our hyung." Jaebum replied happy to speak in Korean again.

Jackson then came up to him and hit him gently on the shoulder "The name's Wang Jackson. Lets get you settled in roomie and then I can give you a tour of the building and explain..." he kept talking while Mark zoned out. 

Roomie? This half outgoing male was going to be his roommate? Mark could feel a slight headache starting already. 

"Mark, I was skeptical because you are supposed to be our visual but gosh you are beautiful" Jackson said with a wink and pulled him into a side hug as the others murmured in agreement. "Yah!" Mark yelled surprised and pushed him away blushing. He wasnt used to guys being this touchy. 

"Jackson hyung stop keep Mark hyung to yourself" the baby faced boy complained and pulled Jackson even further away from Mark, "Hi, my name is Kunpimook Bhuwakul." taking his hand and shaking it. "Your name is what...." Mark asked confused, because he was sure his name was Bambam. The giant boy came over and hit.....that long name....over the head and as he complained "Yah, don't pay attention to him, we all call him Bambam. I'm Yugyeom and the youngest." As Mark was about to respong another boy with a round face and fluffy puppy like hair came out of another of the rooms "Why is everyone awake already?" Jaebum just chuckled "Youngjae-ah, we've been trying to wake you up for 30 minutes and now you wake up? Its at time like this I miss Jinyoungie..."

At that line everyone fell silent and looked to the ground and Jaebum covered his mouth his small eyes wide shocked that he accidentally brought it up. Mark was utterly confused. "Jinyoungie?" he asked, liking the way the name sounded coming out of his mouth and how much easier of a Korean name it was to pronounce. "Does someone else live here?" he asked oblivious. 

Everyone avoided eye contact with Mark and couldn't give him a straight answer until Jaebum replied "Not anymore.." so softly that Mark almost didn'

Please log in to read the full chapter