Save Me Save Me~

Save Me Save Me~
Please log in to read the full chapter

Maybe his eyes said it or maybe it was Junior’s intention all along but he slowly closed the gap between the two but right before their lips met “Can I?” Junior breathlessly whispered making Mark shiver from feeling his breathe on his lips.

To respond to his question, Mark closed the small gap between them tentatively at first but as soon as he felt his lips connect with the other’s he knew it was right. Even with the temperature contrast between them it was the most electrifying kiss he ever had, and he felt all the butterflies he had from nervousness flutter away into elation.

As gently as it started, it started to become more heated and Junior gently held Mark’s neck and ran his thumb caressingly but teasingly to Mark as he his lower lip asking for permission which Mark gladly gave. Mark could feel Junior gently smile against his lips which made him even weaker in his knees and he had to grasp unto Junior’s cardigan for support. Junior held Mark closer to him by holding his waist with one hand and pulling him so that there is no space between them. Mark couldn’t help but notice that their bodies fit too well together as if they were made for each other. As their tongues interplayed and Mark gave in to Junior’s dominance because he was too overwhelmed with how much he was enjoying the kiss.

They parted to catch their breath and it took Mark awhile to open his eyes to stare at Junior but when he did, he saw the cute wrinkly crescent eyes smiling back at him.

“Eyyy, you’re so red hyung.” He teased causing Mark to blush even more and tried to push him away but he held him tighter and pulled him closer.

“Don’t” he said firmly causing Mark to freeze, “I can’t believe I can get to hold you like this…” he heard Junior muse and when he looked back at his face, he was completely serious and seemed like he was actually thinking about how this could be possible.

“Junior….” Mark started.

“Please don’t ask any questions Mark. I don’t think I’m allowed to answer them.”

“But…” Mark started again but was silenced with a quick peck on his lips.

“I have to go Mark.”

“Now? But why? Where? Why can’t you stay longer?” Mark asked too quickly already not caring that he asked questions when Junior asked him not to.

Junior didn’t respond but instead slowly pulled away from their close proximity and stepped back.

Mark quickly grabbed his hand so that he wouldn’t disappear. Not just yet, not after they just kissed and his heart was beating too quickly and he could barely think. Again he felt the big heat difference in their hands.

“Why are you always so cold?” Mark asked the main question that has been concerning him.

Junior only shook his head slightly and then used the hand Mark was holding him by to pull him in for a quick kiss on his cheek. “See you later Mark.” He heard him say sadly and soon he felt the hand he was holding disappear.

“What?! No!” Mark shouted as he saw Junior’s figure slowly dissipate into midair.

“YA!! COME BACK! HOW CAN YOU LEAVE ME LIKE THIS? WHY DO YOU ALWAYS LEAVE ME LIKE THIS?” Mark yelled frustrated and hit the closest thing he was next to which happened to be Jinyoung’s door.

“Ow!..ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow…..” Mark whined cradling his hand. He then let his head lightly bang against the door. What was he doing?

How can this even keep happening to him? What is Junior even and why can’t he say it either? It can’t be anything silly like he’s his guardian angel. A perfect as Junior is with his luscious lips, and beautiful breathtaking smile and perfect body proportion and….omg there I go again.

Mark lightly banged his head against the door again. Wait……the door. In light of seeing Junior he almost forgot about finding out about Jinyoung. 

Mark lifted his head up off the door and decided to put Junior to the back of his mind for now since he was on a mission. When he opened his eyes and looked at the doorknob the keys were missing.

Wait, what the ?.....

Mark glanced around the floor and around him but the keys were nowhere to be seen. He was sure that he left the keys in the lock, there was no way that they could have just disappeared like that.

No way…..

Did Junior take them? But what reason would he have to? Omg why is this boy such a mystery and what connection does he have to Jinyoung that he took the keys to hide them from me. Wait does this mean that he only appeared and kissed me just to distract me to take the keys away?

Mark was in utter frustration and didn’t know what to feel anymore. His lips were still tingling from the kiss and he was still happy that it happened yet he was upset at the same boy for not answering his questions, for always leaving him hanging and also for taking the keys that he was going to use to finally get answers from.

“Yoooo, are you ok?” Mark heard a voice from behind him and quickly turned to find Jae and Brian staring at him curiously.

In the midst of this he never thought that he must have sounded crazy yelling to himself in the hallway.

Brian then came up to him and rested a hand on his forehead. “Are you feeling ok? Like if not, get some sleep. Jaebum said you didn’t have to go to practice today.”

Mark shook him off feeling weird having warm skinship since he only wanted and craved skinship from the cold boy. “I think I’m fine…”

Jae then spoke up “I thought you saw a ghost or something in the library. I get creeped out every time I go in there. I always see this boy reading in the window sill then he’s not there. Its soooo creepy.” He exaggerated.

At this though Mark looked up and shoved Brian aside to grab Jae by his shirt.

“Wait you see him too?!” he asked a little too forcefully.

Brian cleared his throat and Mark muttered a small sorry to the both of them and then let Jae go.

“Was almost scared for my life a bit there. And yea I see him. A lot of us do and that’s why some of us don’t go to

Please log in to read the full chapter