True Emotions

Love Dust

DAESUNG OF BIG BANG SPOTTED KISSING!!

DAESUNG DATING??!!

WHO IS THIS MYSTERY GIRL??

These were the headlines. Man was Yg hyung mad not mad for being caught, but for not telling him I was dating.

The shock and surprise he had on his face when I told him what the situation really was. So we had to respond quickly. We decided to give a statement saying it was a model from Japan. We would figure out details later to make it believable

I told him it was all my fault and not to involve her. He was reluctant at first but he was proud that I was taking responsibility of the situation.

The flack I got for it was brutal not by my fans but by the netz and my own family.

They were so busy trying to figure out the identity of the girl I was kissing. Everywhere I went I couldn’t avoid getting asked the question who is she? How did you two meet? How long have you been dating? The questions where endless.

 

Daesung’s Pov

I remembered that night, I didn't know what was going on in my mind, I kissed her, that’s right kissed. I mean I wasn’t drunk. What was even more strange though was she didn’t reject the kiss, it almost seemed like she welcomed it. What the was I thinking she has a boyfriend?

After that, I just walked outside in the rain for what felt like hours. What are you trying to do, Daesung? Are you trying to commit career suicide, that’s a no no. you just jumped on her and kissed her and let her walk away from you. Why didn’t you tell her how you felt? You didn’t try too explain or make her understand why you did that. You just let her walk straight out of your life. Now everyone except for maknae won’t talk to you. I argued with myself.

If it wasn’t for youngbae hyung I would probably still be walking the streets of Seoul. I told him where I was going that night. Since I didn’t pick up any of their phone calls he came and saw me just walking around with a confused look. I told him everything that had went down.

I felt so guilty with what I had done to Tiffany, it’s not like I had planned on doing it. It just happened. One thing is for sure though I know that I like her, I’m sure of it with all my heart. But she loves khun. I didn’t mean to cause a scandal, luckily in the photo only I could be identified. Rather have everyone try and figure out what’s going on in my personal life, then to have people call Tiffany a cheater... 

Should I call her?

What if she doesn’t answer?

Should I visit her again?

These where all the questions in my head. After the incident.

I just decided it was better to leave things and make sure nobody suspected it was an Idol.

“Hyung?”
“Hyung?”

Sorry Ri

“What’s wrong hyung?”

Nothing.

“Hyung you can’t lie to me, what’s done is done. You can’t keep blaming yourself”

“It was just a kiss with a girl. We’ve dealt with bigger scandals “

Maknae it wasn’t just a ing girl it was Snsd’s tiffany

“Quiet you want everyone to find out now, who it was, geesh but you can’t keep thinking about it.”

I know but things aren’t that easy to forget especially since she’s here.

“Don’t worry you’re lucky were older and our fans our understanding or they would’ve started a riot by now.”

That’s one thing I’m glad about is even though the netz were going crazy trying to figure out who Big Bangs daesung was kissing. Not that our fans weren’t curious about the mystery girl. They’ve just been more understanding since the whole Ji yong and kiko thing, and of course youngbae and hyo-rin noona’s news.

“Hyung did you hear me.”

Neh, my fault Ri.

“Anyway I just got a text from Jiyong hyung. They said it’s time for us to be seated.”

Okay you go ahead. I got to do something real quick I’ll be there in 5.

“Alright hyung I’ll go tell the others.”

As I walk away I think to myself it’s now or never Kang Daesung. I walk over to a dressing room. Here it is TTS’s dressing room. I knock on the door, I can hear people talking and I hear the door crack open and a head pops out.

I see her shutting the door. When I suddenly placed my foot in front to block it from it closing all the way. I just look at the person who opened it and handed her a note.

 

Tiffany’s Pov

As I’m putting the finishing touches on my outfit Seohyun starts asking questions.

“Unnie who are you most excited to see perform tonight. Seohyun asks”.

Mmm of course I’m excited to see Tae perform. I reply

“You’re to kind Fany, but I want to see exo’s performance. What about you Seo?”

“I want see Big Bang!!”

Seohyun!!

“What unnie?”

Why them

“Well it’s been awhile since we last saw them and of course Daee.ss…”

Seohyun!! Stop it right now. I yell at her

As the girls are talking about who they want to see perform and what to expect. We hear a knock at the door. I walk over to open it. Poking my head out I see the last person I wanted to see its Mr. steal a kiss none other than Daesung. I close the door but before I could close it all the way he puts his foot to block it from closing fully.

He hands me a note and walks away.

I’m about to throw it in the trash when Seo asks…

“Unnie who was that?”

Nobody Seo.

“What’s that in your hand then Fany?”

Oh it’s just a note saying we have 5 mins till we have to be ready.

I can see Tae eyeing me not fully believing what I told her.

“Well then I guess we better head out.”

Okay I’ll be there in a second I got to touch up my makeup real quick.

“Okay Fany but hurry up.”

As they leave I open the note.

“Well I hope you don’t throw this away, but if you do I don’t blame you. If you didn’t and you are reading this let me say first off that, I know I’m a jerk, and I know you don’t want to hear from me. But before you crumple and throw this away just read what I have to say. I know you are in a relationship with khun, but I couldn't control myself, that night. I’m sorry Tiffany I didn't mean for you to be worried about being found out it was you. I’m sorry for involving you in this. I guess I just got jealous always reading and hearing about you guys dating. I know you will never like me like that, I do hope we can be friends someday. I’m sorry for everything that’s happened between us. I just hope one day we can move on from the awkwardness and become closer then we are. I do really think you are a sweet and kind person. I wish you and khun the best in your relationship.  As I finish reading it I can remember clear as day the events that took place that night.

I feel sorry for him this isn’t all his fault I did let him kiss me. Fany what are you saying. He knew you had a boyfriend, he was just being a pabo!! It’s nice to know that he was thinking about me though.

The Netz were going crazy trying to figure out who he was kissing in the photo. They were going as far as naming other idols. Some were even saying it was Hyomin or even jiyoung. The girls and I were worried that they would figure out it was me, but to our surprise Yg and Daesung were quick to explain that it was a model from Japan that came to visit Daesung. Do to her personal wellbeing they decided not to reveal her identity and asked the fans to respect daesung and her personal relationships.

Although there was some backlash most V.I.P’s were happy and just as curious to figure out who was in the photo.

A lot of their fans though weren’t buying that she was a model. Some of them were speculating it was a Japanese pop star.

We never asked him why he did that. Everyone was pretty upset that he had kissed me in the first place, but Seohyun looking at the good in everyone was quick to point out if he wanted to he could have caused more of a scandal.

She was right he took all the blame. I can’t forget that night though the way his lips felt. They were so soft how his body hugged to mine. It was like the first time me and khun oppa had kissed yet this kiss felt warmer.

Fany what are you saying you have a boyfriend that you love and could finally be with. Why am I thinking of things like this.

I stick the note in my purse as I walk to wear Tae and Seo were seated.

I can’t help but notice a girl group that reminds me so much of Snsd when we first started off. They were called twice they were all so pretty. I continue to look around and notice that Big Bang were sitting in front of us but a little to the side.        

I look in their direction and see Daesung catching me staring at him. I quickly turn to tae and ask her when she’s performing.

As the show continues I’m amazed by how many idol groups have begun to make a name for themselves.

I can’t help but over hear the 3 of the 9 girls behind us start speaking in Japanese. Although my Japanese isn’t the best. I could make out what they were saying.

D-Lite-san he’s so dreamy. How lucky is his girlfriend. I wish it was me that he was kissing. I look back and smile at them.

Everywhere Daesung goes he has admirers. Little do they know the girl he was kissing was me. I start to blush and I feel like a pair of eyes were staring at me, I look around and see him staring. He just smiles as he gets up with the rest of big bang and heads back stage guess there getting ready to perform.

Show time, all the lights dim and one by one Big Bang members pop out from beneath the stage the last one to pop up was Daesung. He looked so good in his gold jacked. I could hear and feel the emotion in his voice.

He looked like he was having so much fun on that stage, but yet at the same time it looked like something was bothering him.

Their performance was flawless. Since TTs had to leave to meet up with the rest of the girls for our concert. We headed backstage and we happened to bump into them.

We bow and greet each other and talk for a little, before we head out. I can’t help but look back and notice how disappointed and sad he looks.

Why am I feeling like this towards him? Can it be, no it can’t it be. Can it?

I take one last glance and wonder the next time our paths will cross again.

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry guys gor the wait on the update but some how the chapters got deleted so i ahd to start fresh. i think i like the way i rewrote this chapter though. thank you for sticking  with me I hope you enjoy it