Emergency ?

Love Dust

I plopped on my bed, holding my phone in my hand. I was alone. I finally had a day off, no interviews no variety shows just silence. The only thing I could think about was how I finally didn’t have to answer questions about Yoona and if we were dating. The netz were going crazy over the fact that somebody from Yg and Sm might actually be dating. Luckily for us the fans were taking it pretty well for the most part aside from the occasional fans saying “our innocent angel doesn’t need to be with that bad boy.” I could finally get back to finishing my album and getting back to BigBang10 projects.

While still lying in bed I felt a vibration. I look at my phone to see that I got a text from Yoona s Hey Dae, I was wondering if you and the others would like to come over tonight if you guys don’t have schedules we’re having a company barbecue.” I read it thinking why she waited so long to invite us. She could have told me about it backstage after our performance. Why did you wait so late to tell me that you were having a barbecue? And we don’t have schedules we have the next couple days off, I’ll ask the others.


while thinking if I want to go I feel another vibration. Sorry it was just a company thing at first but then they said we could invite guests so Red Velvet invited Twice and Gfriend, 2pm will be here along with others and well since we haven’t seen each other since our performance I thought this would be an opportunity for all of us to catch up and relax. Before I could even reply Youngbae barges in and says “Dae why didn’t you tell us Sm are having a party? I just look at him like wtf are you talking about.

Yoona just told me about it.

“you think I believe your girlfriend just told you.”

First of all, hyung Yoona’s not my girlfriend. How did you find out anyway Noona tell you?

“whatever you say Dae and yea Min told me.”

Honestly can I not just be friends with her?

“how many friends do you go around kissing?”

It was just for show, besides we decided whatever happens happens. No need to rush besides I don’t need anything else to distract me anymore these next couple of months so we can focus on our tenth anniversary.

As much as I liked Yoona and the fact we got along really well since our Family Outing days. I thought it would be best to just take things slow and see if things could be more than just being good friends.

“just promise me that when we go to the party that you won’t kiss anymore Snsd member’s.”

Ha-ha that’s not funny hyung.

“ha-ha relax Dae its all fun in games, but for real though I don’t need to worry about Seungri and you.”

Relax I don’t even feel like going. I rather go to Yg and touch up my album.

“you going to tell me a lie? You must really not want to see her do you?”

Why wouldn’t I want to see Yoona it’s been two weeks since we performed together.

“not her Tiffany-sii”

I was really hoping he hadn’t brought her up, but I can count on youngbae to do his detective work aigoo.

I would say it’s the other way around hyung. She doesn’t want anything to do with me so I doubt she wants me to be there anyway.

“you mean she’s still mad at you for what happened. Thought she would’ve been over by it by now, I told you Dae want’s women fall for you they can’t get over you

I never really understood what he meant by that, Youngbae hyung would always say girls fall head over heels for me. How I see this past year has told me the girls want nothing to do with me.

Seeing as Yoona told me that 2pm would be there I don’t want things to be awkward between her and Khun not that he knows about the kiss, but probably not a wise move to go since when I mentioned him last time and that’s when she got mad.

Aigoo hyung, how about I meet you guys there. I do need to finish a few things here.

“you better not just be saying that, and then not show up.”

You got me hyung, but I honestly don’t know if I want to go.

Come on Dae we haven’t done anything since our tour ended. We finally have a few days off and you still want to work.

“Look if I show up I show up it’s not like I’m missing an award show or concert. Just tell the girls that I might come and make sure to keep an eye on Seungri you know he fancies the maknae.

we both burst out laughing

As youngbae leaves I can’t help but think about the words Tiffany had said to me.

“Ugly looking idol like you, how did you even make it into BigBang? You have no talent!!”

“Ugly looking idol like you...”                                                                                        /

                                      

I was taken back that night, I had no idea that’s how she felt. I mean I know she was still upset, but I didn’t know it was to that extent. Yoona told me she was just upset about something else and not to feel to mad about it. Truth be told I wasn’t mad at what she said, I’ve been told that all my life that doesn’t bother me if she thinks that. Can she really still be that mad about the kiss it was just a kiss. I apologized, maybe kissing Yoona wasn’t such a good idea but I had to figure out if I had feelings for Tiffany.

Even though my little crush I had on Tiffany is over, hearing those words come out of did sting. It was as if she had stabbed me in the heart and then poured lemon juice all over it.

AIGOO what am I gonna do? Is it the best idea to go, why do I even care? You know what I’m going, so what she doesn’t like me. Time to move on from the past.

I finally decide that I would stop by YG first and then head over to Sm and enjoy myself for the first time in a while. If she wanted to avoid me that’s fine, I’m not gonna force her to be friends with me

I headed over to Yg to discuss what cover I want to use for the album and if I want to add anymore songs. I set a date with our photographer for shooting the album cover and just as I’m about to leave Yg hyung asks “Daesung-ah are you dating Yoona-sii? I know the kiss was just for performance purposes, but are you guys official.? “

Why does everyone seem to think I’m dating her.
 

Aniyo hyung. We’re just good friends for right now.

“Okay, one more thing have you and Tiffany-sii figured things out between the both of you? I don’t want what happened between the two of you to leak out. I guess you already know but I told LSM hyung after you told me.”

I just stand there trying my best to come up with an answer without lying.

mmm.. honestly hyung it’s a work in progress. I would like to say were the best of friends but we’re barely on greeting terms so…

“it’s that bad Dae? Maybe we should have a meeting with her and LSM hyung to see if there’s a greater problem.”

The problem hyung is I kissed a girl I had no business kissing, I thought I was in love and I did something that I shouldn’t have. No matter how many times I apologize it’s not enough. It’s up to her to move on when she feels the time is right. I moved on so I’m fine with if she doesn’t every want to talk to me or even be friends with me again.  

“Is that why you wrote the song the way you did “

Yea just had to get my feelings out since she wasn’t speaking to me.

“well it was a great song, but please don’t go around kissing girls for musical inspiration Daesung-ah”

I let out a little chuckle and Yg hyung and I talked for a couple more minutes before we parted ways.

I left Yg thinking that I was gonna finally be able to celebrate and have a good night…………

 

 

*****

 

Are you having fun yet “

I looked at Taeyeon as to say as if.

I mean I guess it’s nice to be able to hang out with friends.

She just shook her head at me while pouring a glass of wine

“well if your upset about him not being here at least have some fun until he gets here. Come join the rest of us stop sulking so much.”

Here I was standing here waiting for someone who probably wasn’t coming. I don’t know why but since Khun started filming his Drama he’s been distant. I know he’s busy filming and what not but we barely ever text anymore and the last time we even saw each other was when we went to see Yoona. He said he would come tonight

I finally decided to go join the rest of the girls. As I walk over to them I notice a group of guys walking in. I wonder who invited them. It was none other than BigBang. It’s been awhile since we last saw them all together especially the rest of the girls. They walked past shaking hands of the juniors and laughing at the cute expressions the rookie girl groups made while seeing them.

I turn away and look at my phone to see if Khun had texted back I can hear Yoona ask Taeyang oppa where Daesung oppa was. I guess with all the introductions I didn’t realize he wasn’t here. Was I the reason he didn’t come? ” NOONA!!  Why are you staring at your phone so hard?”

I jump back and realize that Seungri was staring at me the whole time.

I was just checking the time

“is that how you check the time by staring at it like your blank. You must be waiting for someone.”

Was I thought obvious, but yes I’m waiting for Khun.

“just a bit, but speaking of who’s not here. where is Iree..

Don’t even finish that name Seungri, noo I forbid it. She needs to focus

“But noona…”

No buts she’s off limits and so is everyone else.

“fine gosh I can never have any fun.”

He starts to walk away before he could get far I called his name. he came walking back.

“noona what? I promise I won’t go near your precious children.”

Very funny but that’s not what I wanted to ask you.

“What it is then?”

Where is Daesung? I overheard Yoona asking Youngbae oppa where he was

“oh she misses hyung?... He’s at Yg finishing his album or something to do with it. Youngbae hyung told us that he said he didn’t want to attract any awkward attention so he said he might come or he might not.”

Awkward attention what do you mean?

“Well there’s the kiss he had with Yoona the other week and well then you know about your little kiss.”

Ohh I see, so that’s the reason?

“mm probably not he was kind of excited to see twice since he’s a favorite among their members, I think he’s just busy with his album. Since its his debut album in Korea he wants it to be perfect. Try living with him and Gd hyung nightmare.”

We both grin at his comment. As we’re there talking Youngbae rush’s over to us and whispers in Seungri’s ear. The fear seungri had on his face from whatever Youngbae oppa was telling him was something out of a horror movie.

Seungri quickly ran to the exit along with Jiyong and Top oppa. Taeyang politely says sorry Tiffany-sii but we have an emergency please let the others know where fine and not to worry. With that the 4 Big bang members leave just as quickly as they arrived.

Just as I’m about to go ask Hyo-Rin unnie if she knew anything I felt a hand grab my waist, I turn around to see him. 

 

 

 

 

IM a bad author making you wait but i had to see what direction i was gona go and i finally know. thank you guys btw whats the emergency